Minor updates on the war

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
B3156222 423E 4893 A456 C4BCC3779B97

Minster of social rights in Spain said "Netanyahu should be brought to justice for war crimes in gaza"
@Skywalker

B43D1FCC 8845 4E41 BE31 3CF1E5ECF2B7

A Chinese social media influencer, boasting more than a million Weibo followers, conducted an online survey to gauge Chinese public opinion regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Over the course of three days, a substantial 41,725 Chinese internet users actively participated in the poll.

An overwhelming majority of 40,846 individuals, constituting 98 percent, expressed their support for the statement that "Palestinian civilians are the victims of the violence; the disruption of electricity and water, as well as air strikes, violate international laws."

A significantly smaller group, consisting of 879 voters (2%), aligned with the statement asserting, "Israel can take any actions, including air strikes and lockdowns, even if they violate international laws."
@Cheesyrumble

D3A68E4F 23F7 4918 A267 82294C70EB9F

Iran issues a warning that should the IDF deploy ground troops into Gaza, they will respond. This action may also explain the presence of two US warships in the area.

Today, a multitude of protests and marches took place across several Muslim countries, showing solidarity with Palestine. Here's a video capturing one of the protests in Karachi, Pakistan.

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

Clown Biden stated that having two wars (Israel and Ukraine) simultaneously does not pose a threat to America's safety, as the nation can manage both conflicts while still ensuring its security.

The Turkish Navy, in collaboration with the Republic of Northern Cyprus, is set to carry out live-fire exercises in the Eastern Mediterranean, near Southern Cyprus, from October 16 to October 20, 2023.

Interestingly, the US Carrier Strike Group CVN-78 is deployed to the south of Cyprus. Erdogan expressed strong displeasure over the presence of the US Aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean today.
@flippasav

Later this evening, an incident of friendly fire occurred in the settlement of Ofakim.The IDF mistakenly fired at an Israeli settler, believing they were a Palestinian resistance fighter. This raised questions about the IDF's current approach, which appears to involve shooting without proper verification.

@J5F0O1VJe00

I want to emphasize that this is not related to Jews and is contrary to their beliefs and religion. In this context, you won't find me using the term "Jew" in this war; I will only use "Zionist" because Jews have no direct connection to Israel, only Zionists who claim a Jewish identity.

Here's what the elites did:

1️⃣ They portrayed Muslims to the world as terrorists (Abrahamic religion).

2️⃣ They portrayed Christians to the world as pedophiles (Abrahamic religion).

3️⃣ They portrayed Jews to the world as Greedy conquerors (Abrahamic religion).

Their actions have sown division and hatred among us. They oppose God and His rules, aiming to undermine the belief in one God.

@ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Psychophilly, Michael Myers and 11 others
Fuck joos, fuck muzzie Arab worshippers, and fuck Weimerica!

High effort though OP

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, fuxkdakikez, JohnDoe and 1 other person
View attachment 2493410
Minster of social rights in Spain said "Netanyahu should be brought to justice for war crimes in gaza"
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414
A Chinese social media influencer, boasting more than a million Weibo followers, conducted an online survey to gauge Chinese public opinion regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Over the course of three days, a substantial 41,725 Chinese internet users actively participated in the poll.

An overwhelming majority of 40,846 individuals, constituting 98 percent, expressed their support for the statement that "Palestinian civilians are the victims of the violence; the disruption of electricity and water, as well as air strikes, violate international laws."

A significantly smaller group, consisting of 879 voters (2%), aligned with the statement asserting, "Israel can take any actions, including air strikes and lockdowns, even if they violate international laws."
@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416
Iran issues a warning that should the IDF deploy ground troops into Gaza, they will respond. This action may also explain the presence of two US warships in the area.

Today, a multitude of protests and marches took place across several Muslim countries, showing solidarity with Palestine. Here's a video capturing one of the protests in Karachi, Pakistan.

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

Clown Biden stated that having two wars (Israel and Ukraine) simultaneously does not pose a threat to America's safety, as the nation can manage both conflicts while still ensuring its security.

View attachment 2493439
The Turkish Navy, in collaboration with the Republic of Northern Cyprus, is set to carry out live-fire exercises in the Eastern Mediterranean, near Southern Cyprus, from October 16 to October 20, 2023.

Interestingly, the US Carrier Strike Group CVN-78 is deployed to the south of Cyprus. Erdogan expressed strong displeasure over the presence of the US Aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean today.
@flippasav

Later this evening, an incident of friendly fire occurred in the settlement of Ofakim.The IDF mistakenly fired at an Israeli settler, believing they were a Palestinian resistance fighter. This raised questions about the IDF's current approach, which appears to involve shooting without proper verification.

@J5F0O1VJe00

I want to emphasize that this is not related to Jews and is contrary to their beliefs and religion. In this context, you won't find me using the term "Jew" in this war; I will only use "Zionist" because Jews have no direct connection to Israel, only Zionists who claim a Jewish identity.

Their actions have sown division and hatred among us. They oppose God and His rules, aiming to undermine the belief in one God.

@ReadBooksEveryday

I hope it escalates into a much bigger conflict with Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Israel and America duking it out!

I hope it escalates into a much bigger conflict with Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Israel and America duking it out!
That would mean WW3, but I am sure it will start in the near future. This war is only a precursor.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
That would mean WW3, but I am sure it will start in the near future. This war is only a precursor.
I don't care tbh I just wanna see em fight!

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
View attachment 2493410
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414

@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2493439

@flippasav

@J5F0O1VJe00

@ReadBooksEveryday

Fuck that Spanish whore.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
  • JFL
View attachment 2493410
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414

@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2493439

@flippasav

@J5F0O1VJe00

@ReadBooksEveryday

I've been on Chinese, Japanese and Korean forums on this subject. Unfornately gooks are the most jew loving out of the 3. Japs in the middle. But big up to the Chinese for supporting palestine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe, Supreme and emeraldglass
I've been on Chinese, Japanese and Korean forums on this subject. Unfornately gooks are the most jew loving out of the 3. Japs in the middle. But big up to the Chinese for supporting palestine
The more western influence the more Israeli sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Supreme
Nice read-up world war 3 is comin

• +1
Fuck joos, fuck muzzie Arab worshippers, and fuck Weimerica!

High effort though OP
If anything the Arabs are hated by the rest of muslims and world

I dont know if you should use China as a legitimate source on this one cheif

I dont know if you should use China as a legitimate source on this one cheif
This poll was not conducted by the Chinese government but rather by an influencer on a Chinese social media platform. It would be unwise to doubt the Chinese perspective on their own internal matters, as this information doesn't significantly impact their overall situation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the
"agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The
war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism
(the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the
point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the
Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror
will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most
bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned
with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction,
anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light
through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public
view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the
destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the
"agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The
war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism
(the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the
point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the
Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror
will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most
bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned
with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction,
anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light
through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public
view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the
destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
I don't care tbh I just wanna see em fight!
You're being retarded, this would be potentially the beginning of WW3. Why do the keyboard warriors here's not realize that.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 44730
View attachment 2493410
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414

@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2493439

@flippasav

@J5F0O1VJe00

@ReadBooksEveryday

Good post, only news I trust can be found on .org

• JFL
I wish nukes were never created. Nukes make all wars a potential zero sum game now. As in if one nation is about to lose to another, there's nothing stopping them from being like "well fuck everyone I guess, if we die then everyone else should as well". If nukes were never created then humans could have all the wars they wanted to without risking ending the fucking world just because one side is about to lose to the other.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, emeraldglass and JohnDoe
You're being retarded, this would be potentially the beginning of WW3. Why do the keyboard warriors here's not realize that.
I want to be drafted so i can soft-suicide

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, emeraldglass and CFW432
I wish nukes were never created. Nukes make all wars a potential zero sum game now. As in if one nation is about to lose to another, there's nothing stopping them from being like "well fuck everyone I guess, if we die then everyone else should as well". If nukes were never created then humans could have all the wars they wanted to without risking ending the fucking world just because one side is about to lose to the other.
Bombs were a mistake. Ground warfare is what we should be restricted to. Fuck the (((scientists))) who made them.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and CFW432
Bombs were a mistake. Ground warfare is what we should be restricted to. Fuck the (((scientists))) who made them.
This tbh.

Will this help me get laid bro

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You know what's both intriguing and concerning? Many countries have nuclear warheads deployed on submerged missiles that are set to launch automatically as a last-resort retaliation in the event of their nation being devastated by a nuclear attack.

So it’s like “I am destroyed so I will drag you down with me”.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and CFW432
This poll was not conducted by the Chinese government but rather by an influencer on a Chinese social media platform. It would be unwise to doubt the Chinese perspective on their own internal matters, as this information doesn't significantly impact their overall situation.
But you also found the study. They could be using it to create good will in the arab world. I would not put it past them

But you also found the study. They could be using it to create good will in the arab world. I would not put it past them
What do you mean? It’s a poll on a social media platform answerd by citizens without any interference of the Chinese government.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
Nukes may be fake. To controll through fear.
Check this one out:

It's over for the kikes. Any sympathy and support they got is now completely gone after they bombed civilians fleeing.

This tbh.
Nukes changed the game for some countries which will never have to suffer from actual war now, the countries that have them should literally almost deify the scientists that brought them these.

@AlexBrown84 gives us some pictures of your today’s adventure.

I'm sure the arms industry is crying over the fact that there will be another war

In what was have Christians been portrayed as pedophiles?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Best thing to do is hole up in a low danger area no one would nuke South America for example so thats safe america and Canada Western Europe norther Africa the Middle East China and Russia are not safe tho safest places would be South America and sub Saharan africa

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Most not all
Nigga I’m in St. Paul the stage with a fuck ton of rail infrastructure and iron production I’m gon get nuked into the shadow realm and for niggas in Europe it never even began the whole contenient is the size of 2 states

Nigga I’m in St. Paul the stage with a fuck ton of rail infrastructure and iron production I’m gon get nuked into the shadow realm and for niggas in Europe it never even began the whole contenient is the size of 2 states
Yeah, but those are not the whole world are they?

Yeah, but those are not the whole world are they?
The only safe places are South America and subsuharsn Africa if your being realistic any developed western nation is being reduced to dust

The only safe places are South America and subsuharsn Africa if your being realistic any developed western nation is being reduced to dust
No place is safe cause nuclear waste and radiation travels

lmao I really don't give a shit about that

View attachment 2493410
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414

@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2493439

@flippasav

@J5F0O1VJe00

@ReadBooksEveryday

Israel won’t dare to take over Palestine

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
View attachment 2493410
@Skywalker

View attachment 2493414

@Cheesyrumble

View attachment 2493416

@kwacker777 @TRUE_CEL

View attachment 2493439

@flippasav

@J5F0O1VJe00

@ReadBooksEveryday

Thanks for updating
I missed this mention by accident

• +1
Nothing gonna happen. It does not really matter what poor people, esp in shitholes think. Its all what is in interest of the elite/politics.