Minoxidil for thickening hair?

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Will minoxidil actually gonna thicken your hair or it's all cope?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, ROTTING, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
no idea probably

GOOD question

yes it does, either thicken your hair width or will grow more hair strands within 1 follicle

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Works for beard, lashes and eyebrows. Idk about scalp hair

It’s gonna reactivate sleeping hair follicles but not make the actual strand thicker. You can make hair strands thicker with castor oil, healthy lifestyle etc or fake it by dyeing eyebrows and so on..

Source: did wonders for me. Used it for 1 year and then quit (wanted a stubble not bcs i was balding)

Works for beard, lashes and eyebrows. Idk about scalp hair

It’s gonna reactivate sleeping hair follicles but not make the actual strand thicker. You can make hair strands thicker with castor oil, healthy lifestyle etc or fake it by dyeing eyebrows and so on..

Source: did wonders for me. Used it for 1 year and then quit (wanted a stubble not bcs i was balding)
How can you make your hair thicker by dyeing eyebrows?

How can you make your hair thicker by dyeing eyebrows?
It gives the impression of thicker hairs, but doesn’t actually make it thicker

It gives the impression of thicker hairs, but doesn’t actually make it thicker
I'm not balding but my hair is thin af, currently on minox, should I hop on castor oil aswell
Can I use them both at the same time?

I'm not balding but my hair is thin af, currently on minox, should I hop on castor oil aswell
Can I use them both at the same time?
U can try small amounts of castor oil orally, alongside topical since it has vitamin e in it etc

What exactly are u doing rn? Applying minox on just the scalp or eyebrows too?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
U can try small amounts of castor oil orally, alongside topical since it has vitamin e in it etc

Applying minox on scalp and eyebrows.
Castor oil isn't applied on the scalp? Thought it was ngl.

Applying minox on scalp and eyebrows.
Castor oil isn't applied on the scalp? Thought it was ngl.
I used to apply minox twice a day on my eyebrows and beard, 4 hour interval and when it dried up i slept with the castor oil on my eyebrows

You don’t apply castor oil to the scalp but to the roots, strand and tips of the scalp hair then leave it for 30 mins depending on lots of factors then shower but idk how it will interact with the minox applying on your scalp

I used to apply minox twice a day on my eyebrows and beard, 4 hour interval and when it dried up i slept with the castor oil on my eyebrows

You don’t apply castor oil to the scalp but to the roots, strand and tips of the scalp hair then leave it for 30 mins depending on lots of factors then shower but idk how it will interact with the minox applying on your scalp
Should I hop off minox and start castor then?

Should I hop off minox and start castor then?
What are u trying to achieve with minox tho? Is ur hair genetically thin or are u thinning?

What are u trying to achieve with minox tho? Is ur hair genetically thin or are u thinning?
Im trying to thicken it, it’s genetically thin tbh but it’s been thicker than it is now for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Will minoxidil actually gonna thicken your hair or it's all cope?
It varies from person to person how well you respond to it, but I almost completely reversed my baldness with it, and am now using it on my beard too. It also made my existing hairs thicker and darker, which is cool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354

Never heard of taking castor oil orally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626