Minoxidil on eyelashes working. Eyelashes starting to grow within 2 weeks.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I thought it was a meme, but this shit is actually working. I used minoxidil on eyebrows already, but have now started applying to eyelashes with a qtip as well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32529, j3mPilled and 2 others
5a48eafa186dc839021d225e1569b722

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
tint them after a few months.

i did, but i had dark hair before so the switch to black was less noticable

i also tinted my eyelashes (not particularly dangerous as long as you only do under-eyelashes and apply it with extreme care) black and it made a great deal of difference. if you have semi-long eyelashes its 300% worth it.

i did, but i had dark hair before so the switch to black was less noticable

i also tinted my eyelashes (not particularly dangerous as long as you only do under-eyelashes and apply it with extreme care) black and it made a great deal of difference. if you have semi-long eyelashes its 300% worth it.
both are easy, just hold a piece of cardboard behind the lash and apply it with a mascara brush.

we gone be getting our getback for our nigga pringlesshin bitch ass nigga

watch yo back fr
send minox product r u using one with alcohol base?? if u r it’s destroying your fat pads

• JFL
send minox product r u using one with alcohol base?? if u r it’s destroying your fat pads
with alcohol and no ive not noticed any changes in fat pads and ive been using this for my eyebrows for a considerable period of time. no loss in collagen either.

the fat pad meme seems to be propogated mostly by incels that have never actually used minoxidil

I thought it was a meme, but this shit is actually working. I used minoxidil on eyebrows already, but have now started applying to eyelashes with a qtip as well.
How do you do that bro ?????

seems risky

I just put it right above and right below my eyelashes, not actually on them. It seems to be working.

• +1
You'll never be ethnic

I thought it was a meme, but this shit is actually working. I used minoxidil on eyebrows already, but have now started applying to eyelashes with a qtip
Have you experienced any irritation or anything weird with your eyes/vision from applying minoxidil to your lash line?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Have you experienced any irritation or anything weird with your eyes/vision from applying minoxidil to your lash line?
@Moloch bump

Heads up

I used minox and it worked like a charm for weeks until one dreadful day came where my eye area SWOLE up and fucked my skin up heavy for some time! Made me so scared shitless I havent used it since then 🔥

Nope not really

But I assume it’s probably dangerous

i had some spasms in my eye when i applied it on my eyebrows for a while