Minoxidil worked great for eyebrows

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
I didn't even know I had hair folicles around my eyebrows, I was just trying to thicken them but now they actually got a few mm's wider. A side effect I should bring to attention though is that my eye lashes also got thicker to the point where it looks like i'm wearing mascara, even though I didn't intend for them to thicken.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, Mansnob, HorseFace and 1 other person
I have one hair on my forehead where minoxidil accidentaly dripped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, kobecel, Mansnob and 10 others
I didn't even know I had hair folicles around my eyebrows, I was just trying to thicken them but now they actually got a few mm's wider. A side effect I should bring to attention though is that my eye lashes also got thicker to the point where it looks like i'm wearing mascara, even though I didn't intend for them to thicken.

Where did you buy your minoxidil?

Krikland or Rogaine?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
minoxidil saved my eye area (I had feminine arched eyebrows, very distant from each other)
However I still have very high set eyebrows so I need to combinate minox with a prostaglandine analogue to grow more hair follicles under the eyebrows in I want to lower down it.

the most powerful prostaglandine analogue is bimatoprost, but I would need a fake recipe to buy it so I will try castor oil

minoxidil saved my eye area (I had feminine arched eyebrows, very distant from each other)
However I still have very high set eyebrows so I need to combinate minox with a prostaglandine analogue to grow more hair follicles under the eyebrows in I want to lower down it.

the most powerful prostaglandine analogue is bimatoprost, but I would need a fake recipe to buy it so I will try castor oil
first time i hear of prostaglandine, sounds a bit copey tbh, aren't high set eyebrows a result of low pre-natal and pubertal t?

I am too afraid of ruining my skin and bloating my face to ever use minox.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 1680
first time i hear of prostaglandine, sounds a bit copey tbh, aren't high set eyebrows a result of low pre-natal and pubertal t?
the eyebrows set depends on the supraorbital bone shape (browridge).
men usually have low set browdige bone, while women have a high set one.
I can't modify my orbital bone, but I can change the location of my eyebrows as like my orbital were lower

congrats

Im getting a transplant next month

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
How many days did it take?

as an eyebrowcel this gave me hope.coloring is good but end of my eyebrows are sparse it would add a lot to my face..any side effects?

as an eyebrowcel this gave me hope.coloring is good but end of my eyebrows are sparse it would add a lot to my face..any side effects?
I got forehead wrinkles that I didn't have before, i'm only gonna use rogaine for another week and get off
How many days did it take?
not even a week

I got forehead wrinkles that I didn't have before, i'm only gonna use rogaine for another week and get off

not even a week
do you take good care of your skin in general?

Long eyelashes are actually fucking great, look at Zac Efron/Zayn Malik zayn for example doesnt have hunter eyes and has eyelid exposure but he has big ass eyelashes and holes love him for it

Long eyelashes are actually fucking great, look at Zac Efron/Zayn Malik zayn for example doesnt have hunter eyes and has eyelid exposure but he has big ass eyelashes and holes love him for it
The problem with what you're saying is that zayn is god tier aesthetically.

not even a week
Dermarolling is supposed to help with forehead wrinkles, i had very minor ones and they more or less vanished after dermarolling with 0.5mm needles

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew