MIRACLE INGREDIENT TO DEBLOAT INSTANTLY!

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Furosemide
It is a miracle.

Today I woke up at 3PM because I had sex with my stacylite girlfriend all night 😒.

My face was bloated from all the Jäger-Bombs I drank last night.

I’m on a super strict and clean diet, but my girlfriend insisted on ordering pizza.
I ate a 1800kcal medium pizza. Can you imagine how bloated I was after that? Sodium bloat is brutal!

As I got home, I had to prepare for another night of clubbing (without my girlfriend this time).

How was I supposed to pull girls with my bloated face??

Furosemide.

Furosemide is a loop diuretic.
It inhibits the Na-K-Cl cotransporters in the Henle Loops inside your kidneys.
So, instead of absorbing the Sodium and Potassium within the fluids inside your tubes, the kidneys just pass the fluids as urine.
Your body then passes more fluids into your kidneys for the Na-K-Cl cotransporters to absorb and transmit Sodium and Potassium into the body, as their levels have decreased. But they can’t, as they’re inhibited.
The kidneys just pass the fluids again.

This process just repeats itself, and you piss out A LOT of water.

Within an hour I pissed 5 times. Super long pisses too.
Aaaand, my face was 100% debloated. I had hollow cheeks again. You couldn’t tell I was on a lean bulk.

I have tried multiple dosages.
40mg doesn’t do much, but the results are noticeable.
80mg will debloat a lot.
120mg will make you look starvemaxxed. This is ideal!

I took 120mg tonight and went from bloated subhuman to hollow-cheeked prettyboy.

I didn’t get with anyone in the club because none were worth the risk of my gf finding out. I’m not ruining my relationship with stacylite because of a makeupmaxxed htb slut 😹.
All girls were eyeing me in the club again but I’m used to it now.
I also wore my 5cm lifts for the first time so I was on-par with the other UK zoomers.
I don’t believe there is much of a difference between 6’0 and 6’2. The amount of ioi I got was pretty similar.
I could get with any girl I wanted even without the lifts… i just feel more confident with them now.

Anyway.

You can now stop:

• Low-sodium
  • High-potassium
  • 3L of water per day
  • Low refined carbs
  • Low-starch
  • Dandelion root
  • Green tea
  • Caffeine
  • No alcohol
  • etc.
And take 3x40mg furosemide before you go out instead.

HOWEVER, DON’T TAKE FUROSEMIDE TOO OFTEN.
BEWARE OF THE REBOUND EFFECT! It could fuck you up long term if you take furosemide too often. Try to limit to 2x a week.

FUROSEMIDE IS COPE IF YOU HAVE FACIAL FAT!!! LEANMAXX FIRST!!

How do I get Furosemide??

In most countries you need a prescription for furosemide (Lasix is furosemide btw).
So either you make a fake prescription like I did 🤙🏼 (in video game btw): https://looksmax.org/threads/how-being-low-inhib-ascends-me-debloat-talk.598966/

Or you just buy off of a steroid e-shop.

Furosemide costs £4 for 28x 40mg pills in pharmacy.
However, 28x 40mg pills will set you back at least £30 on steroid e-shops, considering most sites have a £20 shipping fee.
You also run the risk of getting scammed when buying from a steroid e-shop.

Just be low inhib and make a fake prescription.

Don’t ask for before/after pics.
Barber fucked me up yesterday and I don’t take pictures of myself when I’m bloated either 😹.

Work smart.

Pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, FutureZenith, j05 and 28 others
This is one of the biggest problems with having a girlfriend and why I don't eat with my subhuman gf

They eat like absolute subhumans with no care in the world about how this will affect them in the future

If anyone wants a how to become a subhuman speedrun; have a gf or have the diet of a girl. Literally one way track to obesity or subhuman looks.
@ReadBooksEveryday

100% agree.
My girl only eats crisps and pizza, pretty much every day.
I don’t know how she does it, but she has perfect skin and is in perfect shape. Bitch doesn’t even workout.

I hope her bad habits fuck her up on the long term.

Not fair for disciplined healthy gymcels like myself and other looksmaxxers.

thanks for the comment g 🤙🏼

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, yumous, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others
@ReadBooksEveryday

100% agree.
I don’t know how she does it, but she has perfect skin and is in perfect shape. Bitch doesn’t even workout.

Because she is young as fuck. Collagen is a miracle but its not permaneent and eventualyl fails you. Which for most girls is like 21-22 (used to be 25 ) at which point all of it starts to age the fuck out of you even if you don't get fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I've always been curious about diuretics, but I can't imagine it's very healthy for your kidneys, not that that would really stop me from trying them.

Is the difference truly night and day, even within only a couple of hours, or is it something the just makes marginal improvement that you notice simply because you know that you took the diuretic? Either way, every little thing counts, but just wondering how big the difference is. Great thread OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I've always been curious about diuretics, but I can't imagine it's very healthy for your kidneys, not that that would really stop me from trying them.

Is the difference truly night and day, even within only a couple of hours, or is it something the just makes marginal improvement that you notice simply because you know that you took the diuretic? Either way, every little thing counts, but just wondering how big the difference is. Great thread OP
Its not part of a healthy routine cuz yea they do fuck up kidneys but its okay for once in a lifetime events imo

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Its not part of a healthy routine cuz yea they do fuck up kidneys but its okay for once in a lifetime events imo
For sure, I'm just wondering how big the difference would be for someone like myself who already has an incredibly low BF%, and drinks tons of water, and only water, all day every day.

IIRC if you drink shit tons of water, and don't do harmful things to dehydrate your body (i.e. alcohol, smoking) the body really won't hold much water on your face, or anywhere else for that matter. More of a question for OP, but feel free to chime in if you've got experience taking them

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ReadBooksEveryday

For sure, I'm just wondering how big the difference would be for someone like myself who already has an incredibly low BF%, and drinks tons of water, and only water, all day every day.

IIRC if you drink shit tons of water, and don't do harmful things to dehydrate your body (i.e. alcohol, smoking) the body really won't hold much water on your face, or anywhere else for that matter. More of a question for OP, but feel free to chime in if you've got experience taking them

You’re right.
If you drink shit tons of water and don’t have bad habits, your body should not retain any water.

However, it’s hard to maintain the water drinking habit, especially when you’re not at home.

Plus, I drink 3L of water a day every day but I still experience water retention some times out of the blue. Nothing too apparent, but it really is frustrating when I know I can have hollow cheeks.

The difference truly is marginal.

I’ve been trying facial debloating methods for the past three months.
Nothing has come close to furosemide.

I’ve been using furosemide for three weeks now, and I really can rely on it.
I can say with certainty that it is not a placebo.
The results I get are amazing.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that I went from really bloated to hollow-cheeked and seemingly starvemaxxed within 1 hour.

It sure isn’t ideal for your kidneys, but I don’t think it’s dangerous. Just don’t overdo it. Don’t take furosemide every day.

Furosemide is for people who suffer from extreme water retention in their limbs (usually very elderly people who’ve had heart failure or kidney disease). It is also used to lower blood pressure.

Oh well. Looksmaxx or die trying!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1332
Did you wait between the doses

• +1
Reactions: j05 and pneumocystosis
Did you wait between the doses
No, all 3 pills at once.

I don’t know if I should have waited.
As long as it works…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
You’re right.
If you drink shit tons of water and don’t have bad habits, your body should not retain any water.

However, it’s hard to maintain the water drinking habit, especially when you’re not at home.

Plus, I drink 3L of water a day every day but I still experience water retention some times out of the blue. Nothing too apparent, but it really is frustrating when I know I can have hollow cheeks.

The difference truly is marginal.

I’ve been trying facial debloating methods for the past three months.
Nothing has come close to furosemide.

I’ve been using furosemide for three weeks now, and I really can rely on it.
I can say with certainty that it is not a placebo.
The results I get are amazing.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that I went from really bloated to hollow-cheeked and seemingly starvemaxxed within 1 hour.

It sure isn’t ideal for your kidneys, but I don’t think it’s dangerous. Just don’t overdo it. Don’t take furosemide every day.

Furosemide is for people who suffer from extreme water retention in their limbs (usually very elderly people who’ve had heart failure or kidney disease). It is also used to lower blood pressure.

Oh well. Looksmaxx or die trying!
Cool, I'm glad you found something that gives you the results you are looking for. While I have to imagine you're most likely right about them being relatively harmless, I think I'll dive deeper into researching diuretics before I actually give them a shot (with furosemide first on the list).

I'm lucky that I have a job that lets me work from home, so hydrating is much less of an issue for me, but obviously very valid point on still having water retention. I have a hydro by my side 24/7 with ice water and chug/refill all day so I'm constantly also pissing clear all the time. Even with a dogshit tier diet, I still have hollow / flat cheeks, so I think I'll probably try cleaning up my sodium intake before hoping to diuretics to see the effects - but either way, there's no way I won't eventually try them out after hearing what you've had to say.

Thanks for the thread, most interesting, actionable thing I've seen on here in a long minute.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
Furosemide
It is a miracle.

Today I woke up at 3PM because I had sex with my stacylite girlfriend all night 😒.

I’m on a super strict and clean diet, but my girlfriend insisted on ordering pizza.
I ate a 1800kcal medium pizza. Can you imagine how bloated I was after that? Sodium bloat is brutal!

As I got home, I had to prepare for another night of clubbing (without my girlfriend this time).

Furosemide.

So, instead of absorbing the Sodium and Potassium within the fluids inside your tubes, the kidneys just pass the fluids as urine.
Your body then passes more fluids into your kidneys for the Na-K-Cl cotransporters to absorb and transmit Sodium and Potassium into the body, as their levels have decreased. But they can’t, as they’re inhibited.

Aaaand, my face was 100% debloated. I had hollow cheeks again. You couldn’t tell I was on a lean bulk.

80mg will debloat a lot.

I took 120mg tonight and went from bloated subhuman to hollow-cheeked prettyboy.

I didn’t get with anyone in the club because none were worth the risk of my gf finding out. I’m not ruining my relationship with stacylite because of a makeupmaxxed htb slut 😹.
I also wore my 5cm lifts for the first time so I was on-par with the other UK zoomers.
I don’t believe there is much of a difference between 6’0 and 6’2. The amount of ioi I got was pretty similar.
I could get with any girl I wanted even without the lifts… i just feel more confident with them now.

Anyway.

You can now stop:

• Low-sodium
  • High-potassium
  • 3L of water per day
  • Low refined carbs
  • Low-starch
  • Dandelion root
  • Green tea
  • Caffeine
  • No alcohol
  • etc.

BEWARE OF THE REBOUND EFFECT! It could fuck you up long term if you take furosemide too often. Try to limit to 2x a week.

In most countries you need a prescription for furosemide (Lasix is furosemide btw).
So either you make a fake prescription like I did 🤙🏼 (in video game btw): https://looksmax.org/threads/how-being-low-inhib-ascends-me-debloat-talk.598966/

However, 28x 40mg pills will set you back at least £30 on steroid e-shops, considering most sites have a £20 shipping fee.

Barber fucked me up yesterday and I don’t take pictures of myself when I’m bloated either 😹.

Work smart.

Pneumo
Don't take this, it could kill you...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender and pneumocystosis
Brutal. Bloat is cope. No leanmaxxing for height. No leanmaxxing for lack of bones. Over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and babineux
That’s a good reason to take it. Tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126, pneumocystosis and 2 others
dawg 120mg is nothing.

We don’t need that much because who don’t suffer from severe water retention.

Lasix has 500mg tablets you can buy, just to put that in perspective.

Chill, you won’t fucking die. Stop living in fear and take action.
The cope is real here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gonthar
BUMP FFS THIS THREAD SINGLE-HANDEDLY ENDS THE DEBLOAT HUSTLE.

IM TIRED OF YOU MORONS NEVER TAKING ACTION.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Agusmarvel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Here I am still coping with Dandelion Root extract. @pneumocystosis I need some Furosemide ASAP!

• +1
Reactions: j05, AscendingHero and pneumocystosis
@ReadBooksEveryday

100% agree.

Reason why they eat shit is because they have 10,000 white knight cucks ready to take your place therefore they don’t need to worry about debloating etc.

It’s a harsh world out there and we had a 50% chance of becoming female and we all failed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, thefinalresent, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Seth Walsh
Furosemide
It is a miracle.

Furosemide.

80mg will debloat a lot.

Anyway.

You can now stop:

• Low-sodium
  • High-potassium
  • 3L of water per day
  • Low refined carbs
  • Low-starch
  • Dandelion root
  • Green tea
  • Caffeine
  • No alcohol
  • etc.

Work smart.

Pneumo
Are there any side effects? Do you use this only before going out and how long before do you take it

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and pneumocystosis
Are there any side effects? Do you use this only before going out and how long before do you take it
no side effects except electrolyte decrease.
I took 120 mg (approx. 2mg/kg of body weight) 2 hours before going out.
I only take furosemide before going out yeah. So 2x a week max.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/furosemide-oral-tablet#other-warnings Read this for general informations.
https://www.healthline.com/health/drugs/furosemide-oral-tablets#side-effects Another site with more sides.

Afterwards read some studies. Its not worth it at all imo.
i have not experience one of those side effects.
Not one.
I'm a healthy young man too. So the odds of me experiencing them is even lower.
I just piss a lot more.

I can't do more at this point. I fyou're not willing to take the very very low risk of experiencing non-serious side effects, then so be it.
Enjoy the green tea and the 4L of water. Try dandelion root for some extra cope 😹.

Jokes aside I respect your pov 👍

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
i have not experience one of those side effects.
Not one.
I'm a healthy young man too. So the odds of me experiencing them is even lower.
I just piss a lot more.

I can't do more at this point. I fyou're not willing to take the very very low risk of experiencing non-serious side effects, then so be it.
Enjoy the green tea and the 4L of water. Try dandelion root for some extra cope 😹.
You are unfortunately following a completely wrong approach here. Bloating is more related to a poor inflammation-based diet and a generally unhealthy lifestyle. It is not normal to be bloated, a slight bloat in the morning is normal, not more.

Just stop eating all crap (like pizza, fast food, processed shit and so on) and follow a primal (carnivore with carbs like fruit (maybe even white rice & potatos)) diet. When drinking something like high quality wine/whiskey/tequilla etc. drink it pure instead of mixing it. You should generally not drink cocktails, vodka and especially not beer when partying. All this and a good sleep rhythm and you won't get bloated.
And dont drink fucking liters of water, but drink high quality mineral rich water when you are thirsty.

You also don't feel any side effects YET, you have to distinguish between short and long term problems in what you read. It has a direct effect on your thyroid hormones for example, this will castrate you long term hormonally and health wise in general.

I just wanted to show the scientific side here, so that everyone can make up their own mind and not some younger person blindly follows what you write.

Do what you want, you bear the consequences of your decisions.

Jokes aside I respect your pov 👍
and thank you mate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, thefinalresent, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Ending the cope in the comments right now:

Strong diuretics are to make you more dehydrated than you could NATURALLY achieve / retain LESS water than you EVER will on low carb high water intake low sodium etc

JFL if you think you can recreate Lasix with “good lifestyle”, the whole fucking point is to make you more water depleted than you could otherwise achieve with lifestyle!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and pneumocystosis
Furosemide
It is a miracle.

Furosemide.

80mg will debloat a lot.

Anyway.

You can now stop:

• Low-sodium
  • High-potassium
  • 3L of water per day
  • Low refined carbs
  • Low-starch
  • Dandelion root
  • Green tea
  • Caffeine
  • No alcohol
  • etc.

Work smart.

Pneumo
Beautiful thread

Bloating is also a sign of an ill functioning digestive system which is the root cause, unless you're on tren or something. Toxins being dumped into the stomach

Raw cheese baby

While you dont want to be relying on drugs, excellent thread amigo, going to add this into my stack

Followed and watched

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, pneumocystosis and Racky
So I took 80 mg yesterday for the first time. Man I was peeing so freaking much. And I did notice my face looked thinner. Im not sure that makes me more attractive or not. Will have to try it another time when I have to meet a girl.

• Love it
So I took 80 mg yesterday for the first time. Man I was peeing so freaking much. And I did notice my face looked thinner. Im not sure that makes me more attractive or not. Will have to try it another time when I have to meet a girl.
:love::love:
awesome!!
you probably had hollow cheeks, mogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: ronald_98
i love how you just say this like its no biggie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, thefinalresent and pneumocystosis
i love how you just say this like its no biggie
it's only temporary!
everything goes back to normal afterwards.
just make sure you maintain healthy electrolyte levels to avoid hypokalemia or hyponatremia or whatever it's called

Furosemide
It is a miracle.

i just feel more confident with them now.
had this shit coming to u narcy larper

Can I see her pic. Is she French?