Miserable tbh

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I failed to put together a basic normal lifestyle. I used to care about this at 15 idk what happened

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, bloomercel, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
Niggas can't stop the shit i started

Niggas can never ever do it like me

I made the RIGHT STEPS too. Why did I stop

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Do something about it

My brain was finally coming into shape at 15 but then I stayed short everyone else grew and I realized that pubertys uglification of my face was not just a short downbeat, that only surgery would fix this genetic abomination I call myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
Same. It's only because i'm so poor

• +1
I’ve already gotten over this slump, I got rhino finally at 20. And I’ll shed even more bloood money effort and time healing ❤️‍🩹 IDGAF I SPITE GOD

The thing is that with each surgery a part of your soul dies. You lose connection with your physical part you changed. It’s like a robotic implement almost you think about yourself simply as a soul inside the physical vessel that you can customize, but changes aren’t saved in the Sperm, only admin access to those

• Woah
I’ve already gotten over this slump, I got rhino finally at 20. And I’ll shed even more bloood money effort and time healing ❤️‍🩹 IDGAF I SPITE GOD

The thing is that with each surgery a part of your soul dies. You lose connection with your physical part you changed. It’s like a robotic implement almost you think about yourself simply as a soul inside the physical vessel that you can customize, but changes aren’t saved in the Sperm, only admin access to those
Bruh there’s nothing wrong with getting entry level plastic surgery relax

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Bruh there’s nothing wrong with getting entry level plastic surgery relax
Crazy exhausting tho man crazy. Also it makes u way more blackpilled basically. Desensitized to surgery once u live thru anesthesia once

• +1