mixedmogger leaks Mewing.World's course!!!

M

mixedmogger

Blackpill savior of youngcels
hey guys i am so glad to be back mwah mwah.
U can have your opinions on mewing as cope but here's the link to the course, I wanted to help the believers and youngcels (like 13-14) as their bones still have time to mold.
message me if you need any help with the link or it not working.

It goes very in depth but the english is fragmented bc the lady is russian.

Enjoy!!!
Course (not a zip bomb)

I love every last one of you, I'll remember you all when I get my modeling contract

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, Mystery Man, mvp2v1 and 3 others
idk about clicking that lmfao, freckle-teal-e8d.notion.site????

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
I have had this for a year bro

IP GRABBER DO NOT CLICK!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, schizo echochamber and mixedmogger
Lol. Weirdly enough doesn't seem to be a straight IP grabber. Legit content inside this sussy ass link
I'd still advise to not open it without protection, since the domain is good enough that onions can handle it fast

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and mvp2v1
U can have your opinions on mewing as cope but here's the link to the course, I wanted to help the believers and youngcels (like 13-14) as their bones still have time to mold.

Enjoy!!!
Course (not a zip bomb)

I love every last one of you, I'll remember you all when I get my modeling contract
Robin Hood Disney GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: mixedmogger
what the fuck were you thinking? Appealing to poor Indian curries and giving them a virus for what? They don’t have money for you to steal JFL

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
what the fuck were you thinking? Appealing to poor Indian curries and giving them a virus for what? They don’t have money for you to steal JFL
I can guarantee you it's not a virus, where do you think I got the link? by clicking it! I took the chance and it worked, there are some good facepulling tutorials in there too but I don't want to steal from anyone...

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
just open on a tor browser

I can guarantee you it's not a virus, where do you think I got the link? by clicking it! I took the chance and it worked, there are some good facepulling tutorials in there too but I don't want to steal from anyone...
Yeah nvm you just took a link from an even older .org thread

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Lol. Weirdly enough doesn't seem to be a straight IP grabber. Legit content inside this sussy ass link
I'd still advise to not open it without protection, since the domain is good enough that onions can handle it fast
View attachment 2470496
View attachment 2470503
see thank you for that advice, unlike these braindead "ip grabber" spam comments. Use incognito or tor if people want, but I j do it in my school browser JFL if I get a virus it's their fault

• +1
Reactions: hungryplayground175
Bro ngl you are just giving yourself at this point if you just were to not talk with this sussy ass behavior more people wouldve clicked your ipgrabber. You know nothing about social engineering jesus fuck this is sad
also @TRUE_CEL

• Hmm...
Reactions: mixedmogger
Yeah nvm you just took a link from an even older .org thread
I got it from discord but I'm sure there's a thread ab it, once a course gets leaked in the bp community it gets passed around like a basketball.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and schizo echochamber
Bro ngl you are just giving yourself at this point if you just were to not talk with this sussy ass behavior more people wouldve clicked your ipgrabber. You know nothing about social engineering jesus fuck this is sad
also @TRUE_CEL
It is too late at night to argue with you so just scroll up and see the dude that verified the legitimacy of the site. Open the tab on tor if you need to...

also @TRUE_CEL
yes but if people arent retarded they would use tor lol

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and mixedmogger
I got it from discord but I'm sure there's a thread ab it, once a course gets leaked in the bp community it gets passed around like a white 4’11 sophomore cheerleader through the football team.
Fixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mixedmogger and joeveniro
I'm trying to keep it family friendly my school has a keylogger on the students until 2024 bc there was a terrorism threat lmao. Last thing I want is to get suspended for anything jfl

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
It’s a genuine link i know the guy who made it
Yeah had a deeper look at it probably nothing shady at all. The one who made that compilation probably can't even get any useful information of who's entering the domain, too. This .notion.site is just a domain to organize documents and shit
Im fine with the jews controlling this honeypot website ( looksmax ) having all my infos but a random L9 member from here having that would be tiresome

Enjoy!!!
Course (not a zip bomb)

Link is expired can you send a new link pls