Mk-667 probably would work for you if....

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken

Your growth plates need to be open and you need to have some insane genetics,but this claims you can gain 5-10cm a year which sounds like miracle

F4BD6F3B FBAF 4359 B920 71A207A7A7A6

This guy went from 5’6 to 6’2 in 3 years!!!!!!

Stop cooping,mk667 can eventually do some changes if you take it for at least half a year but I suggest to use it for at least a year with some breaks every 6 months

You need to start with it at 14-15 to get the best results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 5522 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Isn't this just puberty?
I belive most taller men grew this much in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alexanderr, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
15 to 18 is growth spurt age for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, GrayEyedBarrett, Chadelite and 6 others
Isn't this just puberty?
I belive most taller men grew this much in puberty
15 to 18 is growth spurt age for some people.
Its very unlikely to grow this much at his age even with growth spurt with only just puberty.Even if you trained boxing or powerlifting while stretching everyday its still very unlikely+both of his parents are under 6ft

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
puberty

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1934 and 4 others
Both of his parents are bellow 6ft and its very rare to grow that much even if you are late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Both of his parents are bellow 6ft and its very rare to grow that much even if you are late bloomer
Sounds like you're coping
I am a good bit taller than both my parents

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Lol if you don't give this to your kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Chad69
I've seen this before and it's interesting but I don't trust this site not to be profiting from mk-677 sales.
Definitely worth a shot if you're <16 or your plates are open though.
Wish I knew about it then but is what it is.
I'm taking mk677 and an AI for other reasons but I'll make a thread if I get any growth, think my plates are closed though

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chad69
I've seen this before and it's interesting but I don't trust this site not to be profiting from mk-677 sales.
Definitely worth a shot if you're <16 or your plates are open though.
Wish I knew about it then but is what it is.
I'm taking mk677 and an AI for other reasons but I'll make a thread if I get any growth, think my plates are closed though
Good luck bro

Where have you ordered it?

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
That's mostly puberty. It still does help though.

From 14-18 I've grown from like 5'6 to 6'1 without taking anything.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chad69 and Deleted member 5187
What's the point coping, just try heightmaxxing if you haven't yet yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Anything is worth trying to avoid a life of dejection and humiliation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer, Chad69 and 2 others
Good luck bro

Where have you ordered it?
I got VST research mk 677 from nutrition first but it seems to be the most common brand so you can get it anywhere. Think it's cheapest there though.

• +1
Too late I'm 21

• +1

Your growth plates need to be open and you need to have some insane genetics,but this claims you can gain 5-10cm a year which sounds like miracle

View attachment 390837
This guy went from 5’6 to 6’2 in 3 years!!!!!!

Stop cooping,mk667 can eventually do some changes if you take it for at least half a year but I suggest to use it for at least a year with some breaks every 6 months

You need to start with it at 14-15 to get the best results
https://looksmax.org/threads/adressing-hormone-cope.127755/, His stack was significantly more powerful than just taking mk677.

• +1
He was only taking 12.5mg? Wtf.

• +1
https://looksmax.org/threads/adressing-hormone-cope.127755/, His stack was significantly more powerful than just taking mk677.
not even, he took 4 IU for 4 months. Some people can get the equivilent of a 4 IU daily dose from mk 677 and you'd be needing to take this for much longer than 4 months.
He was only taking 12.5mg? Wtf.
There's barely any difference in GH increase between even a 10mg and 50mg daily dose of mk 677.
Main thing is to get to the 10mg mark.
But yeah if you're tryna grow you should go for 25mg for the IGF-1 increase.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Chad69
I understand why you doubt this but I actually believe this article, the numbers aren't that insane. The website also quotes and links a lot of studies so it seems legit.

I believe that you can grow 5-10cm if you use MK 677 for 1 year straight, have good nutrition, training and your growth plates open.

Btw, my friend from elementary school was 165cm when he went to high school (15 years old) and grew to 180cm in about 2 years with using MK 677. Yes, some of it was puberty but both of his parents are under 175cm so MK 677 definitely helped.

Btw, 12.5mg is enough for the increased growth hormone benefit.

If you're under 16 and your parents are short, I would definitely try it.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Chad69
I understand why you doubt this but I actually believe this article, the numbers aren't that insane. The website also quotes and links a lot of studies so it seems legit.

I believe that you can grow 5-10cm if you use MK 677 for 1 year straight, have good nutrition, training and your growth plates open.

Btw, my friend from elementary school was 165cm when he went to high school (15 years old) and grew to 180cm in about 2 years with using MK 677. Yes, some of it was puberty but both of his parents are under 175cm so MK 677 definitely helped.

Btw, 12.5mg is enough for the increased growth hormone benefit.

If you're under 16 and your parents are short, I would definitely try it.
Yeah,Iam 15 and my parents are relatively tall,Mom is 5’6.5 and my dad is 6’0

Iam 5’7 and my height haven’t changed a lot throughout last two years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibMaxx
Yeah,Iam 15 and my parents are relatively tall,Mom is 5’6 and my dad is 6’0

I think that you should try MK 677. If it works for you, you will notice it probably in the first 6 months.

And if your family doesn't have a history with diabetes, you don't have to worry about any side effects. Increased blood sugar is one but if your family has no diabetes history, you're fine.

• +1
I think that you should try MK 677. If it works for you, you will notice it probably in the first 6 months.

And if your family doesn't have a history with diabetes, you don't have to worry about any side effects. Increased blood sugar is one but if your family has no diabetes history, you're fine.
Idk man I would 100% try it,but my mother is 5’6.5 actually and my little brother who is 6 years younger then me is nearly height mogging.Maybe I have growth hormone deficiency?

Idk man I would 100% try it,but my mother is 5’6.5 actually and my little brother who is 6 years younger then me is nearly height mogging.Maybe I have growth hormone deficiency?
Let's say you do have GH deficiency, which is unlikely (you are probably just genetically fucked when it comes to height), MK 677 would make your body produce more GH.

I wish that I knew what MK 677 was when I was your age, sadly I only found about it last year (at 18).

• +1
Let's say you do have GH deficiency, which is unlikely (you are probably just genetically fucked when it comes to height), MK 677 would make your body produce more GH.

I wish that I knew what MK 677 was when I was your age, sadly I only found about it last year (at 18).
Thanks bro also which websites do you suggest?
Iam thinking about this one

Thanks bro also which websites do you suggest?
Iam thinking about this one
Sorry bro but that website looks fake as fuck. If not fake than definitely underdosed and you won't get the results you're looking for.

The first thing I noticed is that they sell pills. This is an instant red flag with these typed of compounds because they aren't meant for human research. So all the serious and legit companies either sell powder or liquid for "research".

Buy your MK 677 from science.bio or chemyo, they are the most legit in my experience. You can check out reddit for some opinions / reviews as well.

Sorry bro but that website looks fake as fuck. If not fake than definitely underdosed and you won't get the results you're looking for.

The first thing I noticed is that they sell pills. This is an instant red flag with these typed of compounds because they aren't meant for human research. So all the serious and legit companies either sell powder or liquid for "research".

Buy your MK 677 from science.bio or chemyo, they are the most legit in my experience. You can check out reddit for some opinions / reviews as well.
Thanks bro,also will my results come faster if I take larger dosages?

there are much more effective alternatives to MK677 lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
there are much more effective alternatives to MK677 lol.
Yes, have fun spending a fuck ton on GH shots and shutting down your GH production.

Tell me 1 other more affordable yet still effective solution other than MK 677.
Thanks bro,also will my results come faster if I take larger dosages?
Just stick to 10-20mg a day to be safe. I've read a study that showed that a test group who were taking 12.5 mg had their GH production increased substantially in a few months or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, have fun spending a fuck ton on GH shots and shutting down your GH production.

Just stick to 10-20mg a day to be safe. I've read a study that showed that a test group who were taking 12.5 mg had their GH production increased substantially in a few months or something.
you’re not going to grow from MK677 alone lol. it’s much more effective combined with peptides but still not the best

• +1

GH shots won't make you grow past your genetic limit.

Best heighmaxxing protocol is=
SAMe 2g ED
800mcg Folic acid
25mg Melclozine ED
100mcg Hexarelin before bed every night. 1 week on, 1 week off.

• +1
Your growth plates need to be open and you need to have some insane genetics
This is where the joy of the thread ends, for 99% people here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Mouthbreath
GH shots won't make you grow past your genetic limit.

Best heighmaxxing protocol is=
SAMe 2g ED
800mcg Folic acid
25mg Melclozine ED
100mcg Hexarelin before bed every night. 1 week on, 1 week off.
It will, if you start early enough. There are studies, where teenagers took hgh injections without having a deficiency in it and they grew significantly taller than their expected growth based on growth plate x-rays.

This is where the joy of the thread ends, for 99% people here
this

• +1
It will, if you start early enough. There are studies, where teenagers took hgh injections without having a deficiency in it and they grew significantly taller than their expected growth based on growth plate x-rays.

this
GH just sends you do your genetic limit, the stack above lets go above

• Love it

this
Yes, this stack would be much more effective though. SAMe, Folic acid and Melclozine will allow you to grow past your genetic limit.

@Strike_Poseidon has more info.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
Yes, this stack would be much more effective though. SAMe, Folic acid and Melclozine will allow you to grow past your genetic limit.

@Strike_Poseidon has more info.
IK I have been following just wait for my hex and injection stuff. Melclozine comes to day what about you

• +1
IK I have been following just wait for my hex and injection stuff. Melclozine comes to day what about you
I don't have any money rn. I'm waiting for my paycheck, I'm gonna stock up on SAMe, Folic acid and Melclozine. Then try to buy my hex and melanotan 2 from purerawz.

• +1
Reactions: bigchazy, Bruh567 and Chad69
Could be just from puberty, doesn't matter if his parents are below 6ft genetics can be pretty random, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try anyway if you have the money fucking do it

will it work for a 19 yr old and where can u buy it

Yeah,Iam 15 and my parents are relatively tall,Mom is 5’6.5 and my dad is 6’0

hop on arimidex asap, everything else is secondary.

Will definetely try with a estrogen blocker,being 5'9 or '10 is suifuel even with 5.5 face

Will definetely try with a estrogen blocker,being 5'9 or '10 is suifuel even with 5.5 face
You mean PCT?I don’t belive that estrogen can slow your growth that significantly

You mean PCT?I don’t belive that estrogen can slow your growth that significantly
idk what pct is,estrogen blockers like aromasin are supposed to slow down the closure of growth plates

• +1
idk what pct is,estrogen blockers like aromasin are supposed to slow down the closure of growth plates
Ohhhh yeah,sorry I thought that you were talking about post cycl therapy or PCT (stuff bodybuilders use after coming off the cycle,PCT lowers/blocks your esteogen and boosts T)

puberty brocel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
People here still believe in heightmaxxing, comical

• +1
You’ve honestly got to be retarded if you think this is viable evidence proving Mk-677’s effectiveness in height increase.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E