Mk-667 probably would work for you if....

This is my last cope guys

Ye,I know it sounds stupid and all

I dont have enough money for other peptides
How so? Take an AI, delay growth plate fusion and buy peptides or HGH once you make enough money. Do not take Mk-677, it’ll do nothing for your height and just tremendously increase your chances of experiencing insulin resistance.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Chad69
How so? Take an AI, delay growth plate fusion and buy peptides or HGH once you make enough money. Do not take Mk-677, it’ll do nothing for your height and just tremendously increase your chances of experiencing insulin resistance.
Thanks for the help bro

Should I use CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP-2?

Thanks for the help bro

Should I use CJC 1295 no DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP-2?
Once you make enough to afford them, yes. Also some other stuff like SAM-E, folic acid, Folinic Acid and pyridostigmine. All will significantly increase your chances of experiencing height growth.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Once you make enough to afford them, yes. Also some other stuff like SAM-E, folic acid, Folinic Acid and pyridostigmine. All will significantly increase your chances of experiencing height growth.
Thanks bro

It can also increase muscle growth and it can burn fat right?

• +1
Lifefuel,has anybody from this forum used it?
I did, @Strike_Poseidon, @Dyorotic2 (gained 1.5 inches in 2 months) and probably some other people as well.

• +1
I did, @Strike_Poseidon, @Dyorotic2 (gained 1.5 inches in 2 months) and probably some other people as well.
LIFEFUEL

Did your physique changed a lot?

Have you experienced any side effects?

LIFEFUEL

Did your physique changed a lot?

Have you experienced any side effects?
I wouldn’t say I’ve experienced any noticeable physique changes but then again, I haven’t been working out nor eaten healthy in the last few weeks. I didn’t really notice any side effects either aside from increased sleepiness and hunger.

• +1
I wouldn’t say I’ve experienced any noticeable physique changes but then again, I haven’t been working out nor eaten healthy in the last few weeks. I didn’t really notice any side effects either aside from increased sleepiness and hunger.
Thanks for the help

Also last question

Where did you ordered it from and how much did it cost per month?

Thanks for the help

Also last question

Where did you ordered it from and how much did it cost per month?
I ordered them all from a U.K. peptides websites (can’t remember the exact names rn) since shipping costs less and it cost me about €100 a month.

• +1
I ordered them all from a U.K. peptides websites (can’t remember the exact names rn) since shipping costs less and it cost me about €100 a month.
If 100€ that’s actually cheap tbh.I thought its going to be 100€ a week

If 100€ that’s actually cheap tbh.I thought its going to be 100€ a week
Yeah, but including all the other things I mentioned the price will double, easily.

• +1
meclizine is also necessary as it inhibits FGFR3 and I think it can act like CNP meaning it will induce cGMP messaging, cGMP increases the size of the GROWTH PLATE: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0891584917305956?via=ihub. Increasing DNA methylation will sustain the proliferative and differentiation of your chondrocytes. Meclizine and I think the BMP formula will raise cGMP significantly. We can't inject actual CNP

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Alexanderr
Do you pop mk677 or inject

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOUNGCELS? BUY SOME MK NOW NOW NOW!!!! YOU WONT GET DIABETES AND A BIG NOSE I PROMISE YOU!!

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy, goat2x and Chad69
GH shots won't make you grow past your genetic limit.

Best heighmaxxing protocol is=
SAMe 2g ED
800mcg Folic acid
25mg Melclozine ED
100mcg Hexarelin before bed every night. 1 week on, 1 week off.
@Osie @midlatinocel

@Osie @midlatinocel
genetic limit is pretty debatable because my dad is 6'1 but his dad was 5'3 and his mom was 4'11 and the fact is that height is 75% genetic and rest 25% environmental so all you need is to maximise HGG levels and keep plates open to growth the most you can so you can achieve genetic peak and maybe even beyond.
his stack is fine but idk abt Melclozine and hex 1 Won and 1 Wof is too shitty for endocrine system as mine is fairly 'spaced'

genetic limit is pretty debatable because my dad is 6'1 but his dad was 5'3 and his mom was 4'11 and the fact is that height is 75% genetic and rest 25% environmental so all you need is to maximise HGG levels and keep plates open to growth the most you can so you can achieve genetic peak and maybe even beyond.
his stack is fine but idk abt Melclozine and hex 1 Won and 1 Wof is too shitty for endocrine system as mine is fairly 'spaced'
Holy shit, your Dad is 6’1 and his dad was 5’3 wtf..

Did you mean HGH or HGG?

I’m still following your guidelines.. do you think I should take 4 pills of CJC instead of 2 since it’s not as strong as injections? Or 2 should be fine

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Holy shit, your Dad is 6’1 and his dad was 5’3 wtf..

Did you mean HGH or HGG?

I’m still following your guidelines.. do you think I should take 4 pills of CJC instead of 2 since it’s not as strong as injections? Or 2 should be fine
yea grandpa was severly underfed and dad somehow grew that much
i meant hgh
take 4 if it is an equivalent to the injections

GH shots won't make you grow past your genetic limit.

Best heighmaxxing protocol is=
SAMe 2g ED
800mcg Folic acid
25mg Melclozine ED
100mcg Hexarelin before bed every night. 1 week on, 1 week off.
if i cant get melcozine and hexarelin
if i take folic acid and SAMe with l-arginine will it help with my height?
im 16 and im pretty sure my growth plates are still open