Mk 677 Retarded or not

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
I sent qsc an email but they have not responded I’m looking to get hgh. Would pairing it with mk increase dimorphism bone gains or not.

Does mk make you look more estrogenic

I sent qsc an email but they have not responded I’m looking to get hgh. Would pairing it with mk increase dimorphism bone gains or not.

Why THE FUCK would mk make you more or less dimorphic?

Why THE FUCK would mk make you more or less dimorphic?
Some threads say it can increase bone density and if u run something like testosterone it seems like it would enhance the others effects

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Some threads say it can increase bone density and if u run something like testosterone it seems like it would enhance the others effects
It doesn't affect ur hormones (test, estrogen etc). It mimicks ghrelin which causes a gh release (correct me if i'm wrong).

No point as they do the same thing
It doesn't affect ur hormones (test, estrogen etc). It mimicks ghrelin which causes a gh release (correct me if i'm wrong).
Nice worth it to take to get to 10 percent body fat or nah?

Also is amino asylum good enough or pay extra fifteen for chemyo

Nice worth it to take to get to 10 percent body fat or nah?

Also is amino asylum good enough or pay extra fifteen for chemyo
Why would you take a drug that spikes ghrelin (hormone that regulates appetite) to cut to 10% bf. Only take hgh/mk when bulking otherwise it's redundant

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why would you take a drug that spikes ghrelin (hormone that regulates appetite) to cut to 10% bf. Only take hgh/mk when bulking otherwise it's redundant
There’s like two reddit transformations with it reducing body fat so ur shredded since the increased igf1 and boost in metabolism will make you more lean at ur current maintenance and even if ur at a deficit ull lose a lot less muscle compared to a normal cut

But I’ll probably just wait until I get an email baxk

Last edited:
There’s a lot of reddit transformations with it reducing body fat so ur shredded since the increased igf1 and boost in metabolism will make you more lean at ur current maintenance and even if ur at a deficit ull lose a lot less muscle compared to a normal cut
Is your goal shredding body fat or increasing dimorphism/bone gains (won't happens unless pre pubescent)?

The only thing mk does is increase your gh and igf-1 levels, it won’t make you look estrogenic I don’t know what made you think that, also it doesn’t matter if you’ll take HGH it’ll just stack, they don’t impact you gh the same way

The only thing mk does is increase your gh and igf-1 levels, it won’t make you look estrogenic I don’t know what made you think that, also it doesn’t matter if you’ll take HGH it’ll just stack, they don’t impact you gh the same way
Cus of bloating and high prolactin

So would it be worth it to run both

Is your goal shredding body fat or increasing dimorphism/bone gains (won't happens unless pre pubescent)?
Both really I’m sure I can still get some increased dimorphism as long as I use testosterone

Mk gave me love handles 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Cus of bloating and high prolactin

So would it be worth it to run both
It’s worth it in the long run, if you’re still in puberty you’ll gain more bones and overall muscle tissue capacity which will stay with you for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
just run test

• +1
It will raise prolactin. Don’t run during day as it will give headaches due to helping with sleep. Run during night time.

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Jeww
just run test
Thinking about it just want to get to 10 percent body fat first to decrease aromatization or do u think testosterone on it’s own would do that without many sides

stacking those is asking to become insulin resistant. If you are using HGH no reason to ad in a Ghrelin agonist.

• +1
Thinking about it just want to get to 10 percent body fat first to decrease aromatization or do u think testosterone on it’s own would do that without many sides
Honestly if your route is to cut. I’d run low dose cardarine. Increase energy output and it’ll shift the energy consumption to fat rather than glucose. But there are few studies where it induces cancer at dosages high for mice. So dose proportionately and even then take a lower dose if your trying to cheat a cut.

• +1
im not that knowledgeable, but there are some guides on here. Test will help with what you want to achieve.

• +1

yes mk will definitely help your heightmaxxing journey
make sure to keep your health in check while being on it, but nothing should happen

actually it would act as a somastatin inhibitor which help your endogenous production, resulting in higher gh even while injecting

yes mk will definitely help your heightmaxxing journey
make sure to keep your health in check while being on it, but nothing should happen

actually it would act as a somastatin inhibitor which help your endogenous production, resulting in higher gh even while injecting
Cool is chemyo the best source or I saw a different source on tiktok

Edit just ordered some. Do u know anything about qsc. How do I get them to email me back like do I have to bait them and say interested in 50 kits hgh
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Can I use gmail or not

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
chemyo is good
brainlabz would be another
I ordered it but I changed my mind

I saw the way I texted file I was on it for three months and it’s clearly estrogenic and foidish

It will help it’s just not as strong as people make it out to be

i took it and now im permenatley hungry

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
when i start to get fat i will