Mk677 and Creatine Face Bloat

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
I was really busy yesterday so I didn't have time to take supplements. Wake up today and my face is way leaner than before. I'm sure mk677 and creatine are the culprits. I've been taking 25mg mk677 and 1g creatine daily. I will pause taking both for a few days to see if they're still worth taking or not.

Bloatlord

Don't do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
What is the point of taking mk677

It works very well.
It works well if you want to feel hungry all the time, sleep a lot, feel lethargic and develop type 2 diabetes.
That shit increased my fasting blood sugar, pushed it over into prediabetes, so fuck that.
As for muscle gains, mk677 is totally useless

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and 5.5psl
It grows your facial bones, frame, thickens bones and increases lean mass (reduces bf and increases muscle mass). If you're lucky and you're growth plates haven't fused then you can gain height also.
I take 60mg of Mk677 everyday with 500mcg Huperzine A. I am going to take it for 6 months and post to everyone any results I experienced (inb4 all that happens is my nose grows JFL). Currently 1 month in, noticed increased muscle mass quite markedly and my thinking is much clearer. Suffering quite bad from facial bloat which is quite awful ngl, but i rot here anyways so idc. Also bone smashing and clamping so will post results of that (if any).

Also, my skin has definitely become better, like more youthful looking. I'm also taking k2 quite high dose, i take like 15 tabs every day alongside calcium, magnesium, vit d, boron and silica for bone growth. So alongside 60mg mk677 my bones have the best chance of growing i guess, could all be cope though (probs is), but I can only try and softmaxx before hardmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, looksseg, MadTwatter and 2 others
As for muscle gains
My muscle mass has markedly increased within a month of taking it so that is interesting that you did not experience that?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
My muscle mass has markedly increased within a month of taking it so that is interesting that you did not experience that?
I used MK677 with TRT. After stopping MK677 I did not notice less gains.
It is good if you want to bulk and eat a lot, and your natural appetite is small

Mk677 is probably the worst thing I’m existence for bloat tbh

The pics of me when I used it are comical tier

What’s your experience using creatine? For me 5g a day accelerated temple recession. I’m thinking it contributes to facial bloat as well.

It didn’t caused a lot of bloat for me. Plus, my clavicles actually grew a lot from taking it.

It didn’t caused a lot of bloat for me. Plus, my clavicles actually grew a lot from taking it.
I didn’t notice the bloat until I accidentally missed a day. Had me thinking I needed buccal fat reduction

I noticed the benefits too. I think it contributed to about a half inch of height increase too.

I noticed the benefits too. I think it contributed to about a half inch of height increase too.
My height weirdly increased half a centimeter after 2 weeks the last time I took it jfl.

• +1
My height weirdly increased half a centimeter after 2 weeks the last time I took it jfl.
I need a growth hormone secretagogue that doesn’t bloat my face. I’m guessing that’s too much to ask?

I’m thinking of getting rid of creatine and lowering the Mk does to 12.5mg/day

I’m thinking of getting rid of creatine and lowering the Mk does to 12.5mg/day
Idk, never used any supplements. I don’t think they work. For the bloat, lowering the dosage would work but drinking excess amount of water and coffee should get rid of it mostly.

Idk, never used any supplements. I don’t think they work. For the bloat, lowering the dosage would work but drinking excess amount of water and coffee should get rid of it mostly.
Tbh you get creatine naturally via meat, dairy & eggs. Idk why anyone’d need to supplement. It’s bullshit cope tbh.

Will potassium prevent any of this or nah

• +1
It works well if you want to feel hungry all the time, sleep a lot, feel lethargic and develop type 2 diabetes.
That shit increased my fasting blood sugar, pushed it over into prediabetes, so fuck that.
As for muscle gains, mk677 is totally useless
I didn’t notice any of the hair growth and skin changes. But the pump it gave me in the gym was unreal. Felt like my arms were going to explode. I’m sure it contributed to building muscle but I can’t prove it.

It grows your facial bones, frame, thickens bones and increases lean mass (reduces bf and increases muscle mass). If you're lucky and you're growth plates haven't fused then you can gain height also.
I take 60mg of Mk677 everyday with 500mcg Huperzine A. I am going to take it for 6 months and post to everyone any results I experienced (inb4 all that happens is my nose grows JFL). Currently 1 month in, noticed increased muscle mass quite markedly and my thinking is much clearer. Suffering quite bad from facial bloat which is quite awful ngl, but i rot here anyways so idc. Also bone smashing and clamping so will post results of that (if any).

Also, my skin has definitely become better, like more youthful looking. I'm also taking k2 quite high dose, i take like 15 tabs every day alongside calcium, magnesium, vit d, boron and silica for bone growth. So alongside 60mg mk677 my bones have the best chance of growing i guess, could all be cope though (probs is), but I can only try and softmaxx before hardmaxxing.
ann results?