MK677 is great for zoomers/youngcels

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
MK677 Effects:
Benefits Of Higher GH Levels and IGF-1 Levels

Healthy GH and IGF-1 levels support a variety of positive benefits in the body.
As mentioned earlier, these benefits include anti-aging properties, which is why HGH is commonly referred to as the real “fountain of youth.”
GH Benefits

• GH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, allowing new muscle to be built
  • Metabolizes fat incredibly well, improves complexion,
  • Has dramatic anti-aging properties
  • Increases hair growth (where you want it)
  • Improves sleeping patterns (making for fewer unintended awakenings and better REM-stage sleep)
  • Produces more energy
  • May improve sexual performance
  • Increases bone density which prevents injury and helps promote healing
  • Can improve the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
IGF-1 Benefits

• IGF-1 supports cellular division (hyperplasia), making it the only hormone that can actually create brand new muscle cells via muscular cell division.
  • Supports the repair of nerve damage
  • Lowers body fat levels
  • Exhibits anti-aging properties by tightening up loose skin
  • Aids in the repair of bones, tendons and ligaments.

One of the MK677's side effect are also increased apetite which is good for skinny/fast metabolism cels so you will be able to eat more.

Combine (MK677+CJC-1295-DAC)=Great Results

Where to buy MK677:MK-677

Dosages:12.5mg or 25mg a day.

25mg of MK677 is the equivalent of 2ius of HGH:

MK677 is great for those who cannot afford to buy the real HGH

Source for evidence:https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/#gh_benefits

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, Deleted member 6695 and 10 others
just copy a mpmd article for rep theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg, AscendingHero, 2030 and 11 others
tagging users @PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @goat2x @AutisticBeaner @BigBoy @Hozay

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5875, Hozay and 2 others
🧢

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
just copy a mpmd article for rep theory
People don't know the benefits for MK677 and I'm using this as a placeholder for knowledge for me and others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Mk677 Cristal Mohamed cum closed this site so many young zoomers have this knowledge closed this site im doing ping DDOS on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
It will hurt your liver long term. The prolactin and cortisol are also important to mention. This will give you insulin sensitivity to a degree as well. Especially on the modern diet. A better source by far is Chemyo. They have better prices and quality

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
While everyone on .me is saying MK677 is cope a bluepiller is lurking here and taking this knowledge and applying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 9090, Hightwolf and 1 other person
If chemyo didn't do anything then you're a bad responder
Nahh man It had to do with the purity or something they probably sent a fake one or underdosed one man

Nahh man It had to do with the purity or something they probably sent a fake one or underdosed one man
Have you tried other sources? If you've only tried chemyo you're probably a poor responder. When you dose it changes the side effects as well

Have you tried other sources? If you've only tried chemyo you're probably a poor responder. When you dose it changes the side effects as well
I did 12.5mg then did 25mg every day cause I ordered HGH

I did 12.5mg then did 25mg every day cause I ordered HGH
Then you were probably a bad responder to mk-677. Not the vendors fault. Not everyone responds the same

Then you were probably a bad responder to mk-677. Not the vendors fault. Not everyone responds the same
So basically you're saying it's over for me

For using mk-677 yeah. Just use hgh then, peptides are great as well
are u sure man it's not cause of shit product I heard chemyos sources are from china which probably could be the reason why

are u sure man it's not cause of shit product I heard chemyos sources are from china which probably could be the reason why
It's all from china. All the stuff is powder from a Chinese lab mixed with a solution then sold at a higher price. Chemyo is 100% legit, I'm on it now and I've talked to people who've used it. If it didn't do anything for you then you're not a good responder

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
his take on mk677 has changed because of insulin resistance build up from mk

It's all from china. All the stuff is powder from a Chinese lab mixed with a solution then sold at a higher price. Chemyo is 100% legit, I'm on it now and I've talked to people who've used it. If it didn't do anything for you then you're not a good responder
So I'm fucked man it's time to rope

So I'm fucked man it's time to rope
Just use hgh or peptides. When you dose mk-677 changes the side effects as well. You could have not felt anything because you took it at night

Just use hgh or peptides. When you dose mk-677 changes the side effects as well. You could have not felt anything because you took it at night
What peptides should I use

you drink it or inject it?

While everyone on .me is saying MK677 is cope a bluepiller is lurking here and taking this knowledge and applying
Who tf said MK677 is cope ? Everybody here knows its a good S tier supplement.

In fact beside from AASs and high dose HGH, its the best thing in the market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Who tf said MK677 is cope ? Everybody here knows its a good S tier supplement.

In fact beside from AASs and high dose HGH, its the best thing in the market.
Peptides are much better

MK677 Effects:
Benefits Of Higher GH Levels and IGF-1 Levels

Healthy GH and IGF-1 levels support a variety of positive benefits in the body.
As mentioned earlier, these benefits include anti-aging properties, which is why HGH is commonly referred to as the real “fountain of youth.”
GH Benefits

• GH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, allowing new muscle to be built
  • Metabolizes fat incredibly well, improves complexion,
  • Has dramatic anti-aging properties
  • Increases hair growth (where you want it)
  • Improves sleeping patterns (making for fewer unintended awakenings and better REM-stage sleep)
  • Produces more energy
  • May improve sexual performance
  • Increases bone density which prevents injury and helps promote healing
  • Can improve the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
IGF-1 Benefits

• IGF-1 supports cellular division (hyperplasia), making it the only hormone that can actually create brand new muscle cells via muscular cell division.
  • Supports the repair of nerve damage
  • Lowers body fat levels
  • Exhibits anti-aging properties by tightening up loose skin
  • Aids in the repair of bones, tendons and ligaments.

One of the MK677's side effect are also increased apetite which is good for skinny/fast metabolism cels so you will be able to eat more.

Combine (MK677+CJC-1295-DAC)=Great Results

Where to buy MK677:MK-677

Dosages:12.5mg or 25mg a day.

25mg of MK677 is the equivalent of 2ius of HGH:

MK677 is great for those who cannot afford to buy the real HGH

Source for evidence:https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/#gh_benefits

what are the side-effects tho?

It will hurt your liver long term. The prolactin and cortisol are also important to mention. This will give you insulin sensitivity to a degree as well. Especially on the modern diet. A better source by far is Chemyo. They have better prices and quality
bruh
CF77450E C5D5 4297 86FD 954DE2C6F552

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 10172
can u recommend any peptides pls?

High IGF-1 gave me anxiety

I didn’t notice any benefits from it really.
its a long term process, you should take it for about 2 years to really reap the benefits. basically its the same for HGH as well, you wont notice that much difference unless you use it with a cycle of test for example