mk677 shot up my blood sugar on berberine 1200mg/day

stress

stress

Iron
title. what should I do? i was at 80mg/dl blood sugar, took 12.5mg before bed and was at 105mg/dl when i woke up. I also keep waking up at night sweating.

someone said i could be a "hyper-responder" and i should take a lower dose. But does that mean my gh too? Or does only my blood sugar respond and not the gh/igf1.

if I continue and remain prediabetic will it harm me?

Just take cjc insteadd
im looking into this right now. cjc with dac seems like a reasonable option but is this good enough on its own? and how can i cycle it so as to avoid damage.
When i stop taking it, will it reduce my default gh?

before mk high sugar high carb and i cut carbs and sugar when i got on it
Well if your diet is on point and you're taking berberine then you might be fucked if you're still prediabetic.

Btw, taking berberine negates the effects of mk677, try alpha lipoic acid and chromium instead.

You are damaging your health staying in that prediabetic range

• +1
Reactions: stress
Well if your diet is on point and you're taking berberine then you might be fucked if you're still prediabetic.

Btw, taking berberine negates the effects of mk677, try alpha lipoic acid and chromium instead.

You are damaging your health staying in that prediabetic range
how long until it goes back to normal after i stop taking it

how long until it goes back to normal after i stop taking it
took me usually 1 day

but alpha lipoic acid and chromium allowed me to take 12.5mg for months as long as i didn't go crazy on carbs

• +1
could you link me the ones you take?
I was on 600mg of ALA from Sundown in the morning but they don't sell it anymore. Btw, ALA is a 50/50 ratio of the "S" enantiomer of ALA and the "R" enantiomer of ALA. The "S" enantiomer is synthetic and less bioavailable so R-Lipoic Acid is preferred since it's biologically active. Something like Life Extension's R-Lipoic Acid should be good once a day.

And then I was taking 1 Chromium Picolinate from NOW supplements before every meal

If that doesn't keep you under 90 mg/dL blood sugar then you're out of luck

• +1
I was on 600mg of ALA from Sundown in the morning but they don't sell it anymore. Btw, ALA is a 50/50 ratio of the "S" enantiomer of ALA and the "R" enantiomer of ALA. The "S" enantiomer is synthetic and less bioavailable so R-Lipoic Acid is preferred since it's biologically active. Something like Life Extension's R-Lipoic Acid should be good once a day.

And then I was taking 1 Chromium Picolinate from NOW supplements before every meal

If that doesn't keep you under 90 mg/dL blood sugar then you're out of luck
thanks i ordered both last night and went to bed. imma keep dieting and start again when they both arrive.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
mk is cope. just accept your height. as long as youre 5"7' atleast, its not over