mma= true chads

E

elyar123

Banned
Every girl and every male instantly submits when a mma brute chad walks in the room
Keep coping with your muh hollow cheeks, you weigh less then my 9 year old sister you 140 lb pretty boy twink
This is what true males look like

Attachments

• mma_overeem_400.jpg
    mma_overeem_400.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 152
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 245
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, adrianolm, dogtown and 3 others
The firmer you can grab them by the pussy the more attractive you are.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
keep coping

@itsOVER is the true chad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and androidcel
Low how fucking wet the whore is when she gets strangled.
Absolutely infuriating.
Image result for rage gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Bur_01 lol at that estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: Bur_01
If your 9 yr old sister weighs 140lbs I've got some bad news for you buddyboyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, mrdolphin, RichardSpencel and 4 others
i was obviously sarcastic but i bet you have more estrogen then her lol @itsOVER

lol at the reporter getting smacked and kicked by a heavyweight goat and still enjoying jfl its all about being a brute in 2019

@future chadlite lol did you see how rampage jackson motorboats the interviewer girl while her husband is filming CAGE

@future chadlite lol did you see how rampage jackson motorboats the interviewer girl while her husband is filming CAGE
yes the jamaican girl i saw
current mma fighters are the warlords and warriors back in the day, they got all the pussy then

i was obviously sarcastic but i bet you have more estrogen then her lol @itsOVER

So, your sister weighs 140lbs at age 9, and has low E?

Fantastic genetic line you must come from boyo.

@itsOVER no my sister is high E but you are ULTRA high e so just hang ur self buddy boyo ;)

Please keep your fantasies to Lookism you Moroccan twat.

@itsOVER no my sister is high E but you are ULTRA high e so just hang ur self buddy boyo ;)

I'll wait on the evidence for all of this.

Meanwhile I'll just leave this here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10442580

testosterone levels correlated negatively with percentage body fat (r=-0.57), abdominal fat (r=-0.56) and plasma insulin levels (r=-0.40).

Your massive 'brute', all other things being equal, will have lower testosterone than a guy with less bodyfat, since fat converts test into estrogen.

Of course you're now, like the typical teen here, going to respond with 'cope' to widely awknowledged scientific data and peer reviewed studies. I'm sorry you're low T bro, maybe that permabulk wasn't such a great idea.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
MMA ogres have niche appeal. Its all about looking like a dirtydaddies IG model.

Mma is cope unless you are tall (6'2 and above). Then you are a brute. If you are are a manlet then no amount of amateur mma will make you look threatening in comparison to a 6'6 chad

im 193 cm bro and inshallah i will grow taller ( im 17) and cope if you say khabib nurmagomedov isnt a giga monster slayer brute brother

Sage northcut and gsp > overoids and hari.

lightheavy/ heavyweights are the true monsters , gsp and sage cant do shit against ngannou or jon jones @RichardSpencel