Modafinil legit

B

BigBundaSlapper

Bronze
5th yr medical student.

Took 2 100mg tabs, studied the whole of pharmacology subject in 14 hrs straight where I pulled an all nighter and passed the final next day.

It didn’t necessarily make me “smarter”. But it just helped with alertness and wakefulness, didn’t get mental fatigue or brain fog like I would’ve if I didn’t take. If I took caffeine instead just to stay awake whole night I would’ve been a restless and jittery mess. Whereas studying felt almost effortless and time flew.

Only problem is even after drinking 3.5L of water, I still have a throbbing headache. I’ve eaten fuck all cuz appetite suppressant and I’m trying to lean bulk. And my knee and lower back joints ache even at rest, because it can cause auto immune reaction.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, cadee, mog222 and 13 others

BigBundaSlapper

is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son

hee oww meth...

Doesn't work if your narcy tho, last time I took 200mg of modafinil I spent 4 straight hours looking in my mirror and changing my hairstyle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hungr, cadee, coispet and 20 others
Doesn't work if your narcy tho, last time I took 200mg of modafinil I spent 4 straight hours looking in my mirror and changing my hairstyle
Once I took 200mg as stim for gym, I had a nice pump and cuz it makes you sweat sm, my face looked so lean. I couldn’t stop miring in the gym mirrors.

But yh start studying and then pop a pill otherwise you’ll do no work

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
5th yr medical student.

Took 2 100mg tabs, studied the whole of pharmacology subject in 14 hrs straight where I pulled an all nighter and passed the final next day.

It didn’t necessarily make me “smarter”. But it just helped with alertness and wakefulness, didn’t get mental fatigue or brain fog like I would’ve if I didn’t take. If I took caffeine instead just to stay awake whole night I would’ve been a restless and jittery mess. Whereas studying felt almost effortless and time flew.

Only problem is even after drinking 3.5L of water, I still have a throbbing headache. I’ve eaten fuck all cuz appetite suppressant and I’m trying to lean bulk. And my knee and lower back joints ache even at rest, because it can cause auto immune reaction.
Any side effects??

Any side effects??
What I mentioned at bottom of post- high dose = headaches cuz it dehydrates, black and loose stool, joint pain, sweat a lot more, insomnia, if u take with caffeine it can make u really jittery

speaking as former modafinil abuser the high of feeling lik u can get any shit done fades if you take it regularly and I feel most of the benefits are placebo it is a wakefulness agent so all it really does is suppress sleep so makes you marginally more alert as a result

Its nowhere near the miracle drug touted as on reddit afinil sub it's a better version of caffeine without the anxiety

I stopped using it because it chronically elevated my resting heart rate to 100-110 or something like that and I felt like crap and restless all th time but then I was taking 400 mg + energy drinks that too at erratic times like post afternoon

I'd recommend not relying on it like I did
But it's true it practically got me through endless hours of studycelling and slogging I would never otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and BigBundaSlapper
speaking as former modafinil abuser the high of feeling lik u can get any shit done fades if you take it regularly and I feel most of the benefits are placebo it is a wakefulness agent so all it really does is suppress sleep so makes you marginally more alert as a result

Its nowhere near the miracle drug touted as on reddit afinil sub it's a better version of caffeine without the anxiety

I stopped using it because it chronically elevated my resting heart rate to 100-110 or something like that and I felt like crap and restless all th time but then I was taking 400 mg + energy drinks that too at erratic times like post afternoon

resting heart rate 100?
bro are u obese?
do u have illnesses?
average is like 60
this not normal pls go to doctor

resting heart rate 100?
bro are u obese?
do u have illnesses?
average is like 60
this not normal pls go to doctor
Every scan or test said completely normal I did go to the doctor and no I'm 15% bf
Average ain't 60
anyway it hovers between 75 to 85 now trying to get it lower

Every scan or test said completely normal I did go to the doctor and no I'm 15% bf
Average ain't 60
anyway it hovers between 75 to 85 now trying to get it lower
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

But it's true it practically got me through endless hours of studycelling and slogging I would never otherwise
I’m only planning on taking it during exam season and when I need to pull all nighters like how I explained^.
I would never do the 5 on 2 days off routine like what the redditors do, it just affects my diet and sleep too much.

Anyone know any UK websites for it?

Anyone know any UK websites for it?
Doubt u can get it in Uk without prescription, I get mine from Europe, but it takes months to arrive.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and IWILLMAKEIT
What I mentioned at bottom of post- high dose = headaches cuz it dehydrates, black and loose stool, joint pain, sweat a lot more, insomnia, if u take with caffeine it can make u really jittery
Permanent or nah? Like when your doing heavy nootropics some of these effects have to be permanent right?

Permanent or nah? Like when your doing heavy nootropics some of these effects have to be permanent right?
They stop after the drugs’s effect stops which is about 12-15 hrs for me.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
How does this compare to Adderall?

I’m prescribed 60mg IR daily and just 5mg makes me tweak out

How does this compare to Adderall?

I’m prescribed 60mg IR daily and just 5mg makes me tweak out
I think adderrall makes you conc more, whereas modafinil is for wakefulness. It’s like a better version than caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
does modafinil build tolerance and does it have any cognitive enhancer benefits or just used to stay awake? I have adhd too

does modafinil build tolerance and does it have cognitive enhancer benefits or just used to stay awake? I have adhd too
People say you don’t build tolerance, Redditors apparently do 5 days on 2 days off. I get distracted really easily, and it definitely helps me focus. I doubt it’s placebo because I literally hate studying for long periods of time, whereas when I took it, hrs flew by without me realising.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Tallooksmaxxer
They stop after the drugs’s effect stops which is about 12-15 hrs for me.
Btw, any long term effects on your brain? Like no way this is good for you right?

Do you take it regularly or you take 200 mg just in exams?

100mg of moda and 200mg of theanine puts me in extreme good mood, and makes me way more sociable through the day

Btw, any long term effects on your brain? Like no way this is good for you right?
Not that ik of
Do you take it regularly or you take 200 mg just in exams?
i only take 200mg during exams, maybe 25mg or 50mg on random days where I feel like studying for couple of hours but not last minute pressure before exams
100mg of moda and 200mg of theanine puts me in extreme good mood, and makes me way more sociable through the day
interesting I never knew of that stack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
1.which sites do you get it from? prescribed or not?
-I just ordered from smartdrugsx.com 80$ for 30 pills

2.I would assume it has some diuretic effect since you are thristy despite drinking alot of water?

3.Ihave been diagnosed with moderate obstructive sleep apnea but got MMA surgery for that. Now I think I might have idiopathic hypersomnia or Narcelepsy type 2. Do youthink Modafinil will help me with that?

4. If only I knew about Modafinil is this good I wouldn’t have dropped out.

5. Is Modalert as good as the other brands?

Thank you very much my internet friend.

1.which sites do you get it from? prescribed or not?
-I just ordered from smartdrugsx.com 80$ for 30 pills

2.I would assume it has some diuretic effect since you are thristy despite drinking alot of water?

3.Ihave been diagnosed with moderate obstructive sleep apnea but got MMA surgery for that. Now I think I might have idiopathic hypersomnia or Narcelepsy type 2. Do youthink Modafinil will help me with that?

4. If only I knew about Modafinil is this good I wouldn’t have dropped out.

5. Is Modalert as good as the other brands?

Thank you very much my internet friend.
aired:forcedsmile:

5th yr medical student.

Are you an American med student or Europe?