Modafinil vs Aderral.. What is the best way to increase focus and attentiveness?

J

joseph

Gold
20 year old here. Decently smart but have a very short attention span and get easily distracted. Studying in college and I need something that will take me to the next level by helping me get wired. I've only heard of aderral and modafinil but I'm not sure if any of those will actually help? Does anyone have experience with this and also the side effects? (please tag users who have done experimentation). There is no point in using either of these if (as I heard) they cause acne or other side effects destroying one's looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
been taking adderall many yearz for my adhd and it just mellows u out and makes u more beta. Whenever im off da pill im dark triad slayer tbh. On it im a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hero of the Imperium, Chadius and 4 others
adderall can be addictive. i have taken it recreationally and can definitely see why people get hooked

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 2756
been taking adderall many yearz for my adhd and it just mellows u out and makes u more beta. Whenever im off da pill im dark triad slayer tbh. On it im a cuck

yeah for ppl with legitimate ADHD the amphetamine salt mixture serves closer to a downer or calming agent.

What about ritalin? I know @cocainecowboy swears by it

• +1
Reactions: finn124367
Fun fact: Adderall is one molecule away from being Meth

2FC5D7AC 945A 4466 8C6D 23C69D66AECD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, chaddyboi66, Zdeweilx and 18 others
U don't need them. But try and see for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Rift
adderall mogs but its dangerous and addictive unlike modafinil

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Adderall and other stims with similar effects to it are so much better than cope modafinil

Fun fact: Adderall is one molecule away from being Meth

View attachment 187187
*atom
And that don't mean shit lol
Water is one atom away from peroxide
Salt is one atom away from chloride
But can you drink peroxide or season your food with chloride? You can if you're ropemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: viz231, chaddyboi66, saltii131 and 23 others
Modafinil owns but I'd say it also makes you more anxious, it's fine if you only take it on days when you don't go out of the house

U don't need them. But try and see for yourself
yep

Goyim take those pills so you can study better, so that you can be a better slave

Own your ADHD and go a way where it is not really a problem tbh. I accepted it (coping in a sense)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, pisslord, Patient A and 1 other person
yep

Goyim take those pills so you can study better, so that you can be a better slave

Own your ADHD and go a way where it is not really a problem tbh. I accepted it (coping in a sense)
Modafinil is shit niggee

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Raax and TheMewingBBC
I mean they're amphetamine salts...

Both horrible for collagen synthesis
do you know anything about ritalin(methylphendiate) and collagen synthesis? i googled some but didnt find relation. in case its very bad ill taper off it next year

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
do you know anything about ritalin(methylphendiate) and collagen synthesis? i googled some but didnt find relation. in case its very bad ill taper off it next year
no wonder ur skin is fucked boyo

no wonder ur skin is fucked boyo
its not from that jfl. its from being obese and sedentary lifestyle for more than a decade with sitting on my ass 10+ hrs every day. my skin has been drastically improving ever since i started looksmaxxing, im just wondering if it could've been improving even more given i wasnt taking ritalin, or should i stop etc

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
its not from that jfl. its from being obese and sedentary lifestyle for more than a decade with sitting on my ass 10+ hrs every day. my skin has been drastically improving ever since i started looksmaxxing, im just wondering if it could've been improving even more given i wasnt taking ritalin, or should i stop etc
Why didn’t u believe me

when I say I’m a 6ft 3 Arab bbc slayrr

future gigachad

why?

Why didn’t u believe me

when I say I’m a 6ft 3 Arab bbc slayrr

future gigachad

why?
because people who very good traits, whatever it is usually don't need to parrott about the given traits as they get their validation from them IRL and don't need a bunch of aspie kids validate them

there is usually 2 scenarios

a; person who has ONE good trait and parrots his one good trait 24/7 out of insecurity for rest of his traits

b; person has no good traits, so he pretends to be someone he isnt as means to get validation he never got or ever will in lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
because people who very good traits, whatever it is usually don't need to parrott about the given traits as they get their validation from them IRL and don't need a bunch of aspie kids validate them

there is usually 2 scenarios

a; person who has ONE good trait and parrots his one good trait 24/7 out of insecurity for rest of his traits

b; person has no good traits, so he pretends to be someone he isnt as means to get validation he never got or ever will in lifetime
What if I was super fst

but I bragged?

so fatcel is volcel

doesnt mean someone Is lying

ritalint honnan rendelsz?

If you wanna go the non prescription route, try caffeine and L theanine. To me, modafinil is trash for attention/focus and motivation, but I'm pretty more vocal and social and the wakefulness/alertness is there. Adderall is more effective but from experience a long time ago the sides suck, looking for a plug tho.

Caffeine and L theanine works for focusing, not as strong as adderall but the closer to it than modafinil. Take at least 200mg of each to feel the effects

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BASEDZAHEER, beyourself and 1 other person
Is adhd really that prevalent or is this another dumb trend in the west

If you wanna go the non prescription route, try caffeine and L theanine. To me, modafinil is trash for attention/focus and motivation, but I'm pretty more vocal and social and the wakefulness/alertness is there. Adderall is more effective but from experience a long time ago the sides suck, looking for a plug tho.

Caffeine and L theanine works for focusing, not as strong as adderall but the closer to it than modafinil. Take at least 200mg of each to feel the effects
Son, moda and caffeine is legit, but moda only keeps me away and caffeine keeps me awake too, if i take both i can go 1 day with 4 hour of sleep while normally i couldnt go 5 hours with 20 hour sleep. Legit shit but theres no drug for low IQ , it is what it is

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
What if I was super fst

but I bragged?

so fatcel is volcel

doesnt mean someone Is lying
if you are good looking you dont need to spam your pictures for aspies calling you good looking, because your IRL experiences back you up.

if you are tall you don't need to be making threads about how you mog people or how "tall you feel" or how "called you tall"

etc.

you get the point. whenever you see people doing either of those there's usually a reason for them to do it, unless they have literally narcissistic disorder in a very medical DSM sense. the only person who may have that is belnar, everyone else is just pseudo-narcie

ritalint honnan rendelsz?
orvos/recept. elég nehéz szerezni asszem máshogy

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mateusz74, karbo and 1 other person
if you are good looking you dont need to spam your pictures for aspies calling you good looking, because your IRL experiences back you up.

if you are tall you don't need to be making threads about how you mog people or how "tall you feel" or how "called you tall"

etc.

you get the point. whenever you see people doing either of those there's usually a reason for them to do it, unless they have literally narcissistic disorder in a very medical DSM sense. the only person who may have that is belnar, everyone else is just pseudo-narcie

orvos/recept. elég nehéz szerezni asszem máshogy
Kl

ur very insightful

ur very smart im guessing

screw Iq it is bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Is adhd really that prevalent or is this another dumb trend in the west
Lol what so apparently 9% of kids are diagnosed with adhd.

That's complete bullshit, I mean how the fuck do you differentiate a kid doing stupid things kids do to kids with ADHD

I mean nobody ever talks about muh label muh disorder here.

Son, moda and caffeine is legit, but moda only keeps me away and caffeine keeps me awake too, if i take both i can go 1 day with 4 hour of sleep while normally i couldnt go 5 hours with 20 hour sleep. Legit shit but theres no drug for low IQ , it is what it is
I know that it works for some, I'm just stating my own experience.
And who tf you calling son, dont let your baldness mistaken you with you underage fortune telling 8 ball for a skull ass:lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I know that it works for some, I'm just stating my own experience.
And who tf you calling son, dont let your baldness mistaken you with you underage fortune telling 8 ball for a skull ass:lul::lul:
Okay son, i wont call son you anymore

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lol what so apparently 9% of kids are diagnosed with adhd.

That's complete bullshit, I mean how the fuck do you differentiate a kid doing stupid things kids do to kids with ADHD

I mean nobody ever talks about muh label muh disorder here.
Thorough Cognitive testing

Thorough Cognitive testing
"Is he interested in homework"

"Does he spin around a lot"

"Does he fidget?"

Yeah your kid has x y z it's over for him

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

"Does he fidget?"

shieeet
I'll make a petition one day to ban Palvin avis
shiiiiet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Cody
moda stopped working for me so keep desensitization in mind. I've been taking it everyday for a month now. Started with 100mg then 100mg 2times a day. to 200mg when I start feeling sleepy just to squeeze out more of studying. Now at 200mg sublingual when sleepy.

IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY SOURCE FOR RITLAIN OR ADDERALL PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME OUT BY PMING ME
I HAVE WENT TO MULTIPLE LOCAL PHARMACIES AND THEY KEPT ASKING FOR DOC PRESCRIPTION
I REALLY NEED AN ONLINE SOURCE
AS FOR DARKWEB, ALL THE MARKETS ARE DOWN(EMPIRE ETC)

I CSNT GO TO A DOC CUZ THEY WILL ENLIST ME AS HAVING PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES AND THAT WILL HINDER ME IN GETTING JOBS, ITS STIGMATISED HERE IN HONG KONG

IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY SOURCE FOR RITLAIN OR ADDERALL PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME OUT BY PMING ME
I HAVE WENT TO MULTIPLE LOCAL PHARMACIES AND THEY KEPT ASKING FOR DOC PRESCRIPTION
I REALLY NEED AN ONLINE SOURCE
AS FOR DARKWEB, ALL THE MARKETS ARE DOWN
Go to psychiatrist and tell them you fidget a lot

Also go look at darkweb markets

"Does he fidget?"

So you don’t have any grasp of how it’s tested for...and have an opinion on the testing?

So you don’t have any grasp of how it’s tested for...and have an opinion on the testing?
I might sound like an ignorant Boomer but I have never heard of ADHD where I live

Meanwhile it's almost like it has become an epidemic in the west, either people like to brag about their label or you're all being overdiagnosed

And to answer your question, there are no MRI scans of the brain to determine ADHD, it's just an interview with the child where you desperately try to fit all normal behavior of children into little checkboxes that you tick off

Ffs I've just read that in many areas like Virginia, 33% of boys are diagnosed. Jfl if you don't think ADHD is over-diagnosed

I might sound like an ignorant Boomer but I have never heard of ADHD where I live

Meanwhile it's almost like it has become an epidemic in the west, either people like to brag about their label or you're all being overdiagnosed

And to answer your question, there are no MRI scans of the brain to determine ADHD, it's just an interview with the child where you desperately try to fit all normal behavior of children into little checkboxes that you tick off

Ffs I've just read that in many areas like Virginia, 33% of boys are diagnosed. Jfl if you don't think ADHD is over-diagnosed
You admit ignorance but are still trying to justify your stances on the topic.

Psychiatry and other practices are still in their relative infancy stages in comparison to other medical professions. PTSD existed during the Roman times among soldiers, but they would just be given therapy by way of song and being waited on with superior accommodations in their fragile states. Only until much later people start to truly get a grasp of mental health impacts of trauma and other related happenings. Something like the 1600's or even later.

In medical practices infancy people who were able to heal were considered witches by the ignorant idiots - And sometimes burnt at the stake. This is similar to what goes on within forums like this and others. Automatic conclusion jumping and broad categorizations to just dismiss it as ridiculous by those who don't understand.

It's currently over prescribed still but has been trending upward. The cognitive testing is much more advanced than interviewing a child. I don't know how it's done in your mudhut land but testing in regard to the way your brain thinks is ample cognitive testing to determine a diagnosis as concluded by 10,000+ research papers on the topic. This also isn't done by an "interview" or by asking ANY of the questions that you listed.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AbandonShip

Psychiatry and other practices are still in their relative infancy stages in comparison to other medical professions. PTSD existed during the Roman times among soldiers, but they would just be given therapy by way of song and being waited on with superior accommodations in their fragile states. Only until much later people start to truly get a grasp of mental health impacts of trauma and other related happenings. Something like the 1600's or even later.

In medical practices infancy people who were able to heal were considered witches by the ignorant idiots - And sometimes burnt at the stake. This is similar to what goes on within forums like this and others. Automatic conclusion jumping and broad categorizations to just dismiss it as ridiculous by those who don't understand.

It's currently over prescribed still but has been trending upward. The cognitive testing is much more advanced than interviewing a child. I don't know how it's done in your mudhut land but testing in regard to the way your brain thinks is ample cognitive testing to determine a diagnosis as concluded by 10,000+ research papers on the topic. This also isn't done by an "interview" or by asking ANY of the questions that you listed.
I didn't admit ignorance I'm just saying there is a huge discrepancy between mental illnesses in the West and elsewhere.

I'm not denying mental illnesses aren't real. (I browse this forum after all). I'm saying it's harder to convince that you're sane than insane when you're sitting down with a psychiatrist. There's obviously going to be bias in how he/she will interpret the answers and even body language.

It's currently overprescribed but trending upwards. What do you mean by this, it's only going to get worse? Which means an even bigger pharmacy problem. Or did you mean trending downwards? Soonn enough it seems like having no mental illness is a mental illness itself jfl

I checked to see cognitive testing for ADHD and I couldn't find much but this from one doc:

To date, no neuropsychological tests can reliably identify ADHD. Although cognitive testing demonstrates deficits in some individuals with ADHD, in others it does not. Likewise, individuals who demonstrate challenges with attention or impulsivity (ADHD traits) on cognitive testing may not meet criteria for ADHD. To meet full criteria for ADHD, patients must currently experience at least 6 of 9 inattentive and/or 6 of 9 impulsive/hyperactive traits, and must have demonstrated a long-standing pattern of these challenges since early childhood, causing impairment in 2 or more settings of their life. Note that these criteria do not require that individuals demonstrate deficits during testing.

Again, checkboxes. Everywhere I look for how it is diagnosed it seems to be an interview with some mental health professional.

It's a Ted talk but it's pretty good (disregard the nasal cuck voice)

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I didn't admit ignorance I'm just saying there is a huge discrepancy between mental illnesses in the West and elsewhere.

I'm not denying mental illnesses aren't real. (I browse this forum after all). I'm saying it's harder to convince that you're sane than insane when you're sitting down with a psychiatrist. There's obviously going to be bias in how he/she will interpret the answers and even body language.

It's currently overprescribed but trending upwards. What do you mean by this, it's only going to get worse? As if 33% in some areas isn't bad enough. Which means an even bigger pharmacy problem. Or did you mean trending downwards? Soonn enough it seems like having no mental illness is a mental illness itself jfl

I checked to see cognitive testing for ADHD and I couldn't find much but this from one doc:

Again, checkboxes. Everywhere I look for how it is diagnosed it seems to be an interview with some mental health professional.

It's a Ted talk but it's pretty good (disregard the nasal cuck voice)

I mean trending upwards as in the screenings are becoming better through trial and error - And scientists and doctors are understanding the negative impact that addiction and manipulation by people who abuse the drugs has.

For example 20 years ago you could go get ADHD stimulants for free if you just said as you outlined.

Now the screening is longer and more rigorous than it used to be. Trial and error is inevitable with mental health.

Yes I will watch the video

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Cody
20 year old here. Decently smart but have a very short attention span and get easily distracted. Studying in college and I need something that will take me to the next level by helping me get wired.
Also learn how to create a memory palace inside your head. Seriously, used this in high school and the one college semester I attended and managed to score 85% and higher on almost all of my test/exams with little study, most of the extra studying I got outside of lessons were around one hour before the test started.

It will be a hard habit to adopt as a new learning technique but as soon as you get used to it you will really enjoy the usage and it may eliminate the need of stimulants. I have ADHD myself but in high school I never used them because it wasnt common in my area and my west African parent didn't believe adhd was a thing, I'm only using them now to get through the night at my part time.

But yeah, give it a try. I really swear by this.

I also combine memory palace with Feynman technique

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, RAITEIII and Cody
adderall mogs but its dangerous and addictive unlike modafinil
no more addictive than coffee in my experience & I'm a heavy user.
This also isn't done by an "interview" or by asking ANY of the questions that you listed.
Idk I faked the diagnoses pretty easy. Just 30 mins of questions about my focus that basically went how he said.

Last edited:

Idk I faked the diagnoses pretty easy. Just 30 mins of questions about my focus that basically went how he said.

Your doctors are still stuck in the 90's - Many new facilities that accept health insurance from non nigger plans - Do more thorough testing nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Try NoSurf. Constant internet use, random browsing and such has been shown to decrease attention span, but luckily it can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, OOGABOOGA and TheMewingBBC

My belief is that adhd is a product of a school system that isn’t suitable for boys. Natives and people in the past were more chadlike and dimorphic for many reasons, and one of those is probably the decrease in physical activity. School is made to turn is into high inhib, cuck, wageslaves.

So adhd is probably just a diagnosis for people with personalities that don’t fit well enough for them to be obedient in school

modafinil but no more than twice a week

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
My belief is that adhd is a product of a school system that isn’t suitable for boys. Natives and people in the past were more chadlike and dimorphic for many reasons, and one of those is probably the decrease in physical activity. School is made to turn is into high inhib, cuck, wageslaves.

So adhd is probably just a diagnosis for people with personalities that don’t fit well enough for them to be obedient in school
If you're talking about those who have legitimately have adhd, a lot of mental illness is highly heritable (ADHD has a rate of 0.77-.87)meaning genetics influence them a lot more than environment.

If you're talking about those who have legitimately have adhd, a lot of mental illness is highly heritable (ADHD has a rate of 0.77-.87)meaning genetics influence them a lot more than environment.
Personality is heritable to some degree as well, I think adhd is just a type of personality that is better suited to tasks and lifestyles that don’t really exist rn. For the record I’m diagnosed with adhd but think it’s a misdiagnosis so that could be a bias

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Modafinil gave me skin rashes due to release of histamine. Never tried aderral but would like to give it a go at some point.

Exactly what an addict would say tbh
Modafinil gave me skin rashes due to release of histamine. Never tried aderral but would like to give it a go at some point.
Yeah don't take moda again if you had that reaction. Fortunately I've never experienced that ever.
Interesting, if true

When I'm on modafinil I get pissed-of quite easily. Makes me more talkative and sociable as well.
Try NoSurf. Constant internet use, random browsing and such has been shown to decrease attention span, but luckily it can be fixed.
aimless web browsing = constant mini hits of dopamine

Literally worse than fapping.

Last edited: