Modafinil

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Modafinil is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea, shift work sleep disorder and narcolepsy.[1] However, studies have shown that modafinil may also be useful off-label for alleviating the symptoms of depression,[2], bipolar disorder,[3] Parkinson's disease,[4] seasonal depressive disorder,[5] ADHD,[6] and various other conditions which have fatigue as a symptom

Cognitive effects

User.svg

Physical effects
Child.svg

• Stimulation - In terms of its effects on the user's physical energy levels, modafinil is commonly considered to be stimulating and energetic, but can be considered as much less stimulating when compared to amphetamine. This stimulation encourages physical movement and activities such as running, playing sports, socializing, and/or exercising. The particular style of stimulation which modafinil presents can result in jaw clenching, teeth grinding, or other involuntary movements comparable to that of traditional stimulants at high doses, but are manifested much less consistently and intensely when compared to amphetamine or cocaine.
    • Increased heart rate[citation needed]
    • Appetite suppression - The above components are also accompanied by a suppression of appetite which is usually less intense in strength in comparison to the appetite suppression experienced with amphetamine.
    • Dehydration - Dehydration and dry mouth commonly occur due to an increase in motivation to engage in physical activities as well as an increased sense of focus which causes one to forget to drink water.
    • Headaches - In terms of physical discomfort, modafinil can cause headaches especially if dehydrated, if you have not eaten food, or if you have been sitting in an awkward position for an extended period of time focused intensely on a task.
    • Body odor alteration - Modafinil can leave a very distinct smell of sulfur in one's urine. This is likely because modafinil, being a member of the sulphinyl benzhydryl chemical class, contains sulfur in its chemical makeup.[14]
    • Pupil dilation
    • Photophobia - Although uncommon, modafinil can cause a temporary visual intolerance to light.
    • Dizziness
    • Nausea
    • Diarrhea

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19036
Modafinil
@MoggerGaston
@Alex MACHO
@BrahminBoss

STAY PROPERLY HIGH ENERGY n ALPHA

//BIKER GANG

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes I can get it here good for fat loss as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yes I can get it here good for fat loss as well

I've read people saying the effects are only mediocre and can't be compared to amphetamine in terms of euphoria. But idk maybe for some people they get good effects

What's your thought on low dosing speed? 50 mg speed a day with breaks to reset tolerance? Is it really neurotoxic even in low doses?

//UNCLE THOMAS

• +1
I've read people saying the effects are only mediocre and can't be compared to amphetamine in terms of euphoria. But idk maybe for some people they get good effects

What's your thought on low dosing speed? 50 mg speed a day with breaks to reset tolerance? Is it really neurotoxic even in low doses?

//UNCLE THOMAS
Yes moda euphoria is not that much unless you take more than 100 mg but that is not worth it since it gives you insomnia. Microdosing lsd is the best .

//Rabidrosaries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23231 and Deleted member 20652
Yes moda euphoria is not that much unless you take more than 100 mg but that is not worth it since it gives you insomnia. Microdosing lsd is the best .

//Rabidrosaries

Damn bruv. Impossible to source lsd though

//UNCLE THOMAS

• So Sad
Agreed with @BrahminBoss , I've used Modafinil for school before, it's not that good compared to slow release adderal.

LSD microdose is best easily.

Alex "El Santiago" MACHO<>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and BrahminBoss
Damn bruv. Impossible to source lsd though

//UNCLE THOMAS
You can get it in dark web even my idiot friend got it.

//Rabidrosaries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20652
You can get it in dark web even my idiot friend got it.

//Rabidrosaries

Yeah but I feel it's risky

Don't wanna get caught by the NARCOTIC GESTAPO

//UNCLE THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: Geist and BrahminBoss
Yeah but I feel it's risky

Don't wanna get caught by the NARCOTIC GESTAPO

//UNCLE THOMAS
Magic truffles are similar to lsd and legal in Europe

//Rabidrosaries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Magic truffles are similar to lsd and legal in Europe

//Rabidrosaries

Not legal in sweden though

In sweden It's even illegal to pick psychedelic mushrooms on the ground in nature

//UNCLE THOMAS

• So Sad
It’s ok
I recommend it over speed long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 19036
It’s ok
I recommend it over speed long term

Is speed neurotoxic even in low doses like 50 mg a day? Or is it only neurotoxic in high doses?

//UNCLE THOMAS

Is speed neurotoxic even in low doses like 50 mg a day? Or is it only neurotoxic in high doses?

//UNCLE THOMAS
Idk I assume neurotoxic in any dose but it’s naive to think you’ll easily be able to keep it low jfl shit’s extremely addictive

Modafinil is powerful. I can't explain how beautiful I'm feeling from inside and how much my perspective towards life has become colorful. I just can't stop finding things in everyday life to truly enjoy from heart after so many years of failures, misfortune, tragedies and consequently, the feelings of despair and hopelessness. I don't know how MDMA feels like, never tried it, but the general sense of happiness through modafinil is I think no less. I've heard stories how modafinil changed people's lives. I think the reason it does that is because people are able to live their lives and feel things the way they used to before life hit them hard.

• +1
I popped two moddies yesterday

• +1