Modeling For IRL Appeal And Halo (GTFIH)

water or mercury

• water

• new info because I'm lowkey a retard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
my dumbass was thinking

wait a minute these incels worship what they can't have, right? why not go and do it myself?

this whole entire forum and the ones before it would have never been a thing if it wasn't for models not only being good looking but their status to back it up

now this might sound like water like

"dnr obviously retard"

but think about it, if you aren't modelmaxxing what exactly are you rotting on here for anyway? we all want the same benefits as the PSL models right? we might not be on the same level on looks or status but it will definitely increase your perceived halo, think about it

you are talking to a girl right, she ask you what you do for a living and you reply with your actual job whether it be a mechanic or a fry cook or whatever the fuck it be and you say you do a little bit of modeling on the side right, that foid will be fucking wet just thinking about the potential halo that she herself would receive from her friends and parents if you were fucking her.

now you don't even have to be a good looking person to model now, as Sean O'pry said himself it is mainly personality, doesn't this not prove his retarded bluepilled lined thinking not even a little bit?

these guys would be rated MTN here maximum maybe even subhuman but I guarantee their relationships with women are millions times better than ours
just because of the model HALO

and to add on top of this lighting fruad isn't a thing. why would you take a shit photo and use that on here for a rating or better yet use it on social media, are you retarded or something?

but "MUh Not Going to look like that all the time!!"

okay and so what not even the PSL gods look like themselves at all times like look at this ya monkey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now these are photos of me

Note: bloated as fuck and using selfie so distortions are prevalent

Fruaded (like most models but not even to the full degree because no professional camera or photographer):

Candids taken a few days ago (again unprofessional)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, h111 and Sprinkles
thinks for viewing @Sprinkles

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
bump

I took time to make this

Not a single pixel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and pig_face
i think you will have an appeal but it will probably not be the gender you are thinking of if you go into the modeling casting room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32973 and Axii
i think you will have an appeal but it will probably not be the gender you are thinking of if you go into the modeling casting room
only one way to find out

"Modeling, a job which is basically just ppl taking pics of you cuz you hot, is based on personality" stfu nigga you're a 9 ofc you can model

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
made threads like this before. is water.. celebrities are far more important now

• +1
Reactions: Axii
made threads like this before. is water.. celebrities are far more important now
still some people need to get it through their thick skulls

still some people need to get it through their thick skulls
how tall are u and are u going into modeling?

how tall are u and are u going into modeling?
6'0 and I haven't gotten my photos taken or even found a mother agency yet but I plan on it

6'0 and I haven't gotten my photos taken or even found a mother agency yet but I plan on it
what big city is closer to you?
im in LA im 189, still havent taken my photos but i know like 4 agencys to apply to

my oneitis was a part time model. im a hand model

what big city is closer to you?
im in LA im 189, still havent taken my photos but i know like 4 agencys to apply to
well the closet mega city would be NY but I reside in NC so the closet city is Charlotte

my dumbass was thinking

wait a minute these incels worship what they can't have, right? why not go and do it myself?

this whole entire forum and the ones before it would have never been a thing if it wasn't for models not only being good looking but their status to back it up

"dnr obviously retard"

but think about it, if you aren't modelmaxxing what exactly are you rotting on here for anyway? we all want the same benefits as the PSL models right? we might not be on the same level on looks or status but it will definitely increase your perceived halo, think about it

you are talking to a girl right, she ask you what you do for a living and you reply with your actual job whether it be a mechanic or a fry cook or whatever the fuck it be and you say you do a little bit of modeling on the side right, that foid will be fucking wet just thinking about the potential halo that she herself would receive from her friends and parents if you were fucking her.

now you don't even have to be a good looking person to model now, as Sean O'pry said himself it is mainly personality, doesn't this not prove his retarded bluepilled lined thinking not even a little bit?

View attachment 2755397View attachment 2755398View attachment 2755399View attachment 2755401View attachment 2755403

these guys would be rated MTN here maximum maybe even subhuman but I guarantee their relationships with women are millions times better than ours

and to add on top of this lighting fruad isn't a thing. why would you take a shit photo and use that on here for a rating or better yet use it on social media, are you retarded or something?

okay and so what not even the PSL gods look like themselves at all times like look at this ya monkey

View attachment 2755411View attachment 2755415

View attachment 2755422View attachment 2755424

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fruaded (like most models but not even to the full degree because no professional camera or photographer):
View attachment 2755427

View attachment 2755429View attachment 2755431
The theory about telling people you do modelling on the side is interesting 🤔

But it really only works if you're a barefoot evening height of AT LEAST 6 feet.

No ones gonna believe you're involved in a modelling gig if you're 5'9.5 ... no matter how blue your eyes are or how sharp your face is

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No ones gonna believe you're involved in a modelling gig if you're 5'9.5 ... no matter how blue your eyes are or how sharp your face is
well that's why you specify and say it's not runway, and that you do commercial

well that's why you specify and say it's not runway, and that you do commercial
I'm not familiar with commercial but isn't it the same? You still need to be a height moggger

i fully agree + high effort thread

I'm not familiar with commercial but isn't it the same? You still need to be a height moggger
commercial doesn't care about height as much as runway but they do care about you being conventionally attractive so you can't just show up looking like a alien, commercial is more like product shit so you got to be appealing but not necessarily tall

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Did you do something for your lips ? They look great but the lower one looks unnatural idk

my dumbass was thinking

"dnr obviously retard"

View attachment 2755397View attachment 2755398View attachment 2755399View attachment 2755401View attachment 2755403

View attachment 2755411View attachment 2755415

View attachment 2755422View attachment 2755424

View attachment 2755427

View attachment 2755429View attachment 2755431
Down grown .org

Ltn
How did you even get modeling into your incel head

yeh, my mom gave me get a headgear when I was 8 instead of giving me a good diet
I like that green shirt you were wearing in the terra frauded pic

WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
spring break water GIF

Male models are at the bottom of the celebrity hierarchy, no one takes them seriously, if they bang girls it's because of their looks, not because of their status of being models. If they would have the same looks but instead be some minor actors, singers, athletes, influencers, etc. - they would have much more status and get more respect, than from being models.

• +1
Male models are at the bottom of the celebrity hierarchy, no one takes them seriously, if they bang girls it's because of their looks, not because of their status of being models. If they would have the same looks but instead be some minor actors, singers, athletes, influencers, etc. - they would have much more status and get more respect, than from being models.
no one takes them seriously that is unless you are in a small town and actually go outside and socialize
then you have infinite smv in small town
and it's a decent footstool to get into those other fields if you are able to leverage it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
There's also another aspect with these average looking male models - they need to have lots of gay sex with all the fashion designers, photographers and other people working in the industry, they are passed around like candy...
The top looking male models are less likely to be treated like crap and taken advantage of, even if they receive sexual proposals, they can say easily no and their career won't suffer, they will still get work, but these plain looking guys can easily be ditched if they refuse, because there are hundreds just like them waiting in line, eager to enter the industry and willing do anything for this.

• +1