Models with the highest PSL on the run-way here. Pick out your top 3 favs

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

@AlexBrown84 start proceedings by showing you're into bitches as well.

that guy mogs me

gets sexy korean squid game girl

meanwhile i’m incel

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Lima
Bella hadid
Sara sampaio

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ascension, murdah and 1 other person
Also caging @ diversity

jfl at him getting height mogged by all the women. makes him look so goofy and i cant take him serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, ascension and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
jfl at him getting height mogged by all the women. makes him look so goofy and i cant take him serious

They're all wearing stilettos calm down my projecting wigga.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and WELOVELOOKS
Lima
Lima
Lima

And she's like 35 in this video. Imagine some woman a few years away from middle age fogging women 10+ years younger. Brutal.

@forevergymcelling @tombradylover

They're all wearing stilettos calm down my projecting wigga.
imagine not height mogging women even when theyre in boosters

ur 5'8 and an indian ur inferior to me nigger quiet down

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Lima
Lima
Lima

And she's like 35 in this video. Imagine some woman a few years away from middle age fogging women 10+ years younger. Brutal.

Shows most women only age bad because they rely on fertility in their face and hips to be attractive.

Good looking birds don't need to be fertile. They maintain it.

Lima and the mulatta

Bella looking subhuman as usual

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Niggas on here gonna say they're all subhuman and that Jordan Barrett mogs them

• JFL
imagine not height mogging women even when theyre in boosters

ur 5'8 and an indian ur inferior to me nigger quiet down

You're a virgin, I'm in a LTR and have easily more bodies than you. Calm down Zoomer with the passive aggression.

There is a reason you are mad about Weekend being 5'6 3/4. It's because you are in that range and seeing your weakness in him and projecting that negative shadow of yours you are always trying to hide from.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Notice how the thread was about women and @WeLoveShortBoys had to comment on Weekend LMAO

You're a virgin, I'm in a LTR and have easily more bodies than you. Calm down Zoomer with the passive aggression.

There is a reason you are mad about Weekend being 5'6 3/4. It's because you are in that range and seeing your weakness in him and projecting that negative shadow of yours you are always trying to hide from.
nobody gives a shit about that used up roastie stinky hole you put your indian chode in, nor do they wanna hear about it. stop trying to cringily psychoanalyze mere sentences from a person you dont even know its embarrassing. nobody's "mad" about the weekend being short but you are a mad little bitch embarrassed because youre the same height

nobody gives a shit about that used up roastie stinky hole you put your indian chode in, nor do they wanna hear about it. stop trying to cringily psychoanalyze mere sentences from a person you dont even know its embarrassing. nobody's "mad" about the weekend being short but you are a mad little bitch embarrassed because youre the same height

I'm 5'8. What am I embarrassed about?

Guess what I'm doing? I'm calling a spade a spade.

You're a pussy that can't own your shadow. Own your insecurities bitch. Otherwise you come over as you are now, an Elliot Rodger sounding faggot that's going to go apeshit some day.

Pussboy.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and MakinItHappen
I'm 5'8. What am I embarrassed about?

Guess what I'm doing? I'm calling a spade a spade.

You're a pussy that can't own your shadow. Own your insecurities bitch. Otherwise you come over as you are now, an Elliot Rodger sounding faggot that's going to go apeshit some day.

Pussboy.
muh insecurities im literally above 6 foot you absolute coping manlet joke

5'8 is ilterally tiny, little body for a little whiney man who calls people insecure yet blows up and spergs out at the slighttest things, youre one of the most insecure people here lmao

Shows most women only age bad because they rely on fertility in their face and hips to be attractive.

Good looking birds don't need to be fertile. They maintain it.

It's a matter of multiple factors. Obviously being born with the right face is important, the higher the starting point the longer you'll stay above the ideal threshold of attractiveness. Going from 10 to 9 due to age is less impactful than going from 5 to 4. Exercise, sleep, sunscreen, healthy diet and no bad habits is very important as well. However, it's also been proven people age at different rates and the divergence starts in your mid 20s when cellular deterioration starts. Not that it makes a massive difference, but some people will look 5-10 years younger down the line than others, everything else being the same.

One very important factor though is quite simply plastic surgery and cosmetic work. Most female celebrities who look good at 40+ probably had at least a moderate amount of it. And they start early to delay wrinkles and sagging of the face, like getting botom proactively etc. And they throw tons of cash at those things.

• +1
taylor hill 404

Bumptastic bruv.

I’ll pick out my one and only fav, Bella Hadid @ascension

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Also damn lima didnt look like a bloated piece of pork when starboy came out so her decension must have been brootal