Votes: 56 71.8%

• Total voters
Yet again Oubre wins, he is unmoggable. If you disagree you're coping
imo Oubre is facially a 6-6.5 psl dont care what anyone says

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Biiyo03
yea but this is the real world nigga

status and money applies to pure SMV
mog battles arent meant to be voted on in terms of smv thought youre right, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
Even at face value kelly mogs, 2 inches at that levle of height means jack fucking shit.

And it's even more unfair if we account into status. Some people hate him here but he has some insane appeal and that's just the truth.

Justmewbrah made a better battle kelly vs derek thaler and that one would be harder.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deprived, AscendingHero and 1 other person
PSL strictly, kelly mogs

status strictly, kelly mogs

money strictly, kelly mogs

overall, kelly mogs

again you could've picked a better tall white guy to mog against and this would've been differently maybe.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, AscendingHero and sandcelmuttcel
imo they have similar smv if you dont count status and shit.

but voted for kelly cuz the other guy is annoying af, talks about his height 24/7 like nigga relax

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Even at face value kelly mogs, 2 inches at that levle of height means jack fucking shit.

And it's even more unfair if we account into status. Some people hate him here but he has some insane appeal and that's just the truth.

Justmewbrah made a better battle kelly vs derek thaler and that one would be harder.
PSL strictly, kelly mogs

status strictly, kelly mogs

money strictly, kelly mogs

overall, kelly mogs

again you could've picked a better tall white guy to mog against and this would've been differently maybe.
its not a race thing, kelly's lost against many white guys in mog battles look at the similar threads lol.

i just genuinely wondered who the forum thought mogged

i think that the tiktok chad could looksmax and age a bit (he's only 19) and mog kelly facially and bodily. he's not far and i think that people are coping a bit. he looks a bit like a greek statue from some angles, good chin mass and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
TikTok guy is a frauder (wears makeup and is probably only 6'7). I think Kelly wins this one.

6"9 white guy > 6"7 black guy
im sure i can squeeze out another 2.5 inches in height and reach similar status of moggage.
might make an onlyfans myself tbh
he has an onlyfans for the dick buddy, you're worrying about the wrong inches

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oubre mogs due to much higher money and status. Lookswise I would also say Oubre mogs, but its very close.

I will also admit I hate Joshua with a burning passion. Gentically gifted and narcy af. Its also painful to see all the women simping in his comment section, despite him having a million red flags. "Looks don't matter stinky :soy:, its all about personality!".

I would also imagine Oubre has the better personality. He would have to get along with his teammates to some degree. Josh looks like a pure bred narcy, I would imagine he would be impossible to like irl. He is just good looking.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and AscendingHero
Bro most girls can give less of a shit about basketball. I literally see tall in shape black men all the time walking alone or with a group of friends but every 5”7 white guy has a girlfriend
Cope more

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
With no status or money in play most white and Asian girls would fuck the white guy and ethnic girls will fuck Oubre.
white* girls will fuck Oubre.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Bumping this thread a few talking points

@blackeyecel is a coon, yea i mean he was talking some sense in his first few comments and it all went downhill from there no offense lol.

In regards to appealing to western women where TF is the "JBW" between a pale eboy and a exotic black dude with light coloring and light eyes+pink lips+red undertones, lmfao.

It’s over
View attachment 1341662
but honestly it looks a bit fake
If this pic is legit, then damn. Women are truly going for the top 5% and this is what that looks like.

Looksmaxxing to what?! Everyone should have their standards and expectations in mind in his journey. Reminder whilst rare, dudes like this exist in the dating market

Also to the point of status, after a certain looks threshold (htn) status can really halo one. The dude on tiktok with 150k followers and most popular guy at the group in your school, gets halo

Now imagine that x100 on a multi millionare NBA Athlete. That alone opens up doors, SIGNIFICANTLY diversifies his options, and boosts his SMV considerably

Oubre mogs end of.

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Frank Jack @Prettyboy @prettyboislime @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @chadison @tyronelite @SMESH @xefo @Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @King Solomon @Preston @Ethereal @alienmaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, chadison, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Tyrone mogs

• +1

@blackeyecel is a coon, yea i mean he was talking some sense in his first few comments and it all went downhill from there no offense lol.

In regards to appealing to western women where TF is the "JBW" between a pale eboy and a exotic black dude with light coloring and light eyes+pink lips+red undertones, lmfao.

If this pic is legit, then damn. Women are truly going for the top 5% and this is what that looks like.

Looksmaxxing to what?! Everyone should have their standards and expectations in mind in his journey. Reminder whilst rare, dudes like this exist in the dating market

Also to the point of status, after a certain looks threshold (htn) status can really halo one. The dude on tiktok with 150k followers and most populat guy at the group in your school, gets halo

Now imagine that x100 a multi millionare NBA Athlete. That alone opens up doors, SIGNIFICANTLY diversifies his options, and boosts his SMV considerably

Oubre mogs end of.

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Frank Jack @Prettyboy @prettyboislime @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @chadison @tyronelite @SMESH @xefo @Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @King Solomon @Preston @Ethereal @alienmaxxer
Oubre mogs extremely hard tbh. I think he looks better than meeks atm and def mogs brian whittaker. Prime meeks and rob evans mog him tho

• +1
Oubre mogs extremely hard tbh. I think he looks better than meeks atm and def mogs brian whittaker. Prime meeks and rob evans mog him tho
Im still with the mascpill and everything.

But im learning female gaze more and more, @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234

Different demographics want different things

But Height x pheno (coloring) are soo gaddamn important.

You will never truly have wide appeal with gutter tier features and coloring (water)

Light (ideally golden skin) with coloured eyes, pink lips, etc.

Oubre is unmoggable pretty much when it comes to SMV. Like height, frame, youthful features, pheno, fucking over tbh.

@VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Looks234
Yea this, still would rather be Oubre over all of them

Yea Prime Evans mog him but oubre pill is undeafted OVERALL

No explanation needed

Yea this, still would rather be Oubre over all of them

Yea Prime Evans mog him but oubre pill is undeafted OVERALL

No explanation needed
Evans though. THAT CHIN!!!

Gettyimages 151344729 612x612 Rob evans americas next top model college edition premiere party arrivals DMB90Y

The lower third I deserve

• Woah
Evans though. THAT CHIN!!!

View attachment 1581078View attachment 1581079

The lower third I deserve
Androgenic gigachadrone/tyrone

Yea I've posted about him b4 here on lookism

Dimorphic personified.

That lower third is the byproduct of having an optimal hormonal profile through life and proper craniofacial harmony and development.

Sex Appeal God to women
Rob evans giga mogger gif insane
Rob evans in motion gigamogger

6'4 too and jacked jfl man, it never began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346

Also to the point of status, after a certain looks threshold (htn) status can really halo one. The dude on tiktok with 150k followers and most popular guy at the group in your school, gets halo

Now imagine that x100 on a multi millionare NBA Athlete. That alone opens up doors, SIGNIFICANTLY diversifies his options, and boosts his SMV considerably

Oubre mogs end of.

Thoughts?
unban him instead of bumping him, he got banned from 40% for race baiting, which should only give 10% warning max

• JFL
unban him instead of bumping him, he got banned from 40% for race baiting, which should only give 10% warning max
@Alexanderr @Lorsss @Chad1212
thoughts brothers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@Alexanderr @Lorsss @Chad1212
thoughts brothers?
It was his fourth warning for racebaiting. Standard procedure to double percentages with each consecutive warning.

• +1
It was his fourth warning for racebaiting. Standard procedure to double percentages with each consecutive warning.
Good to see the racebaiting finally being cracked down here.

When was it added to rules?

Hahahaha jfl at that fake penis

@AscendingHero you wanted to chat?

Maybe ghetto hood rats but high class attractive black women are fucking the white girl first before Kelly
High class? White dude is literally tatted up with a mop on his head. Can’t get much lower class than that