RANDOM SLAVCEL CHAD ON TIKTOK

Alucard69

Alucard69

Iron
Is he an actual chad, ignore filter fraud. Only flaw I see is a bit narrow bigonial. Saw lots of guys coping calling him HTN etc.. in the comment section

20240406 141008

Also go vote on a mog battle between him and Moose Ali Khan

Attachments

• c09425297234f1a0eebfc1316bc166ad.mp4
    1.9 MB
Would be a textbook chad with wider gonions

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lemonnz, axttt_ and 4 others
Would be a textbook chad with wider gonions
I think he's still a chad atleast to prime women, yeah his gonions are a bit too inward, but i find that outward gonions/blocky face appeals more to 25+ year olds

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Blackgymmax, WanderingBurro and 3 others
I think he's still a chad atleast to prime women, yeah his gonions are a bit too inward, but i find that outward gonions/blocky face appeals more to 25+ year olds
I would not call him chad eyes are his obly good feature

• Woah
Reactions: Alucard69
gandva/10 @sub5c3l

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I would not call him chad eyes are his obly good feature
His zygos are literally 99,9999 percentile. Also ratios and harmony seem near perfect. I think his flaw is just that he lacks a bit of bone mass in the jaw especially

Is he an actual chad, ignore filter fraud. Only flaw I see is a bit narrow bigonial. Saw lots of guys coping calling him HTN etc.. in the comment section

View attachment 2841861

htn even though hes cheekbiting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Alucard69
Why no one commenting on his hair

Great potential he just needs to grow his hair out, grow his masseter. With hair id say chadlite but rn htn. Also cant forget hes very short so that instantly ruins everything and makes him htn at most.

• WTF
niggas not a chad bruh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, user123456 and try2beme

View attachment 2841861

chad with hiar currently subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Hes not a chad retard

Far from it, not even chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie

View attachment 2841861

"pingvin"? What does that mean?

Literal cheekbiting MTN with filter and blue eyes halo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spergi and lowiqNormie
How did you come to this conclusion, i'm curious? You just have your own agenda and bias which you rate on. If i were to measure his ratios harmony i'm pretty sure i would 80+ score. Also PFL is literally de poot tier, zygos are literally 99,9+% amazing soft features and coloring overall, good lips and nose.

Now i know there's probably no way to change your mind no matter how much objectivity, and you can't probably even name his flaws and reasons why he's muh "mtn". You are one of the lowest IQ non-greycel i have seen, 20k posts here nearly, yet no clue about looks theory.

HTN is such cope lmao

he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dont think that the average person looks like this guy..

Would say strong Chadlite

K

• +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme and Clavicular
Yeah, his SMV is through the roof for JBs and young adults, what'd you rate him? Below CL?
His zygos are literally 99,9999 percentile. Also ratios and harmony seem near perfect. I think his flaw is just that he lacks a bit of bone mass in the jaw especially
There's such a thing as too much.

There's such a thing as too much. Most moggers on social media or anywhere aren't extremely super sharp starved fsce wise
Males just cope and think more the better.
Probably a lite given he gets fatter and grows hair

• Hmm...
There's such a thing as too much. Most moggers on social media or anywhere aren't extremely super sharp starved fsce wise
cope, hes way too pale

Hmm personally, i think he looks super aesthetic, but yeah i get that he could be a bit niche to women, because of starved looks and basketball zygos. Would you think the same, let's say about de poot. This guy literally has near perfect measurements, features atleast eyeballing and good ratio of dimorphism/androgyny too (pretty underrated feature as far as appeal to JBs and young adults goes especially IMO)

jfl at copers above me

he has more female attention than all of you combined multiplied by 10

• +1
ASK TO SEE MY FACE!

• Hmm...
Mt zygos are better he aint top 99% maybe in cheekbiting
He isn't cheekbiting, those hollow cheeks are real, i looked at some of his other tiktoks. his hollows come almost entirely from zygomatic ptrousion, models typically have zygos like his, though his are terraprojected. As i said if you don't mind showing yourself you can send your face in PM to discuss

• +1
Reactions: try2beme