• Random slav

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Moose Ali Khan

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Alucard69

Alucard69

Iron
So I saw some pretty heated discussion on this guy's tiktok comments. Apart from some foids thirsting almost every other comment was pure PSL autism-ridden fags arguing about his looks.

I saw a couple of Indians/ethnics especially claiming this guy as a HTN or even MTN. One specific comment said that Moose Ali Khan mogs him to oblivion, so I decided to make this thread. Vote based on PSL autism, SMV, aesthetics or whatever.

Now obviously the settings are very different/tiktok has a filter but just ignore

20240406 141008
MV5BNzMxNzczODExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTIyNTg5NDE V1

Also sorry if formatting is off, this is my 2nd post after all

Attachments

• c09425297234f1a0eebfc1316bc166ad.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: mid
The slav clearly Mogs from the front

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, jxkob88 and Alucard69
Most of his features literally mog chico's
Even this site is a shitshow, i posted a ratings thread and some people unironically think he's HTN at best. Only flaw i literally see are inward gonions, and lack of bone mass especially in the jaw.

looks like @chawaje

Most of his features literally mog chico's
they are kinda the same chico has a receeding hairline while the slavchad's buzzcut has thinning hair ugh

looks like @chawaje
Yeah looks like a twink version of him with, i don't know why @chawaje isn't considered a forum chad, pheno failo or something ig. Think the tiktok fag slightly mogs though, due to better PFL, eye area and seemingly harmony

the cheeks biting is real

the cheeks biting is real
People were saying that in his tiktok comments so he made a video where he moved his mouth etc... those hollow cheeks are real, very rare and insane zygos. This is a typical slavic pheno, it seems. He looks a lot like you, mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
Moose Ali Khan got more sex appeal. Idk PSL wise this is close

He's brazilian, not a slavcel. Some wasp/med mutt.

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
You used shit pics of moose. Moose mogs better lower third, eyebrows and more high class looking despite his dark skin. He is more effortlessly and conventionally good looking. Appeal wise it's hard to tell because they have such different phenos..

Images   2024 04 06T183017881 Images   2024 04 06T183022208 Images   2024 04 06T183052246 Images   2024 04 06T183113899

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, iblamechico, Alucard69 and 2 others
  • +1
So I saw some pretty heated discussion on this guy's tiktok comments. Apart from some foids thirsting almost every other comment was pure PSL autism-ridden fags arguing about his looks.

I saw a couple of Indians/ethnics especially claiming this guy as a HTN or even MTN. One specific comment said that Moose Ali Khan mogs him to oblivion, so I decided to make this thread. Vote based on PSL autism, SMV, aesthetics or whatever.

Now obviously the settings are very different/tiktok has a filter but just ignore

View attachment 2841815View attachment 2841816

2nd dude is hot

You used shit pics of moose. Moose mogs better lower third, eyebrows and more high class looking despite his dark skin. He is more effortlessly and conventionally good looking. Appeal wise it's hard to tell because they have such different phenos..

View attachment 2841960View attachment 2841961View attachment 2841962View attachment 2841963
It's subjective i guess to a point, which face can be preferred. Just from an aesthetic standpoint i prefer the Zygos, coloring, eye area and soft features. Moose got a conventional masc lower third and face overall, but i just don't find it as pleasing and rare to the eye. Appeal wise he is obv more masc and probably appeals more so for the older demographic (25+ yo roasties). Personally i'd rather look like the tiktoker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969 and Jason Voorhees
Even this site is a shitshow, i posted a ratings thread and some people unironically think he's HTN at best. Only flaw i literally see are inward gonions, and lack of bone mass especially in the jaw.
htn is crazy

• +1
they are kinda the same chico has a receeding hairline while the slavchad's buzzcut has thinning hair ugh
nah slavchads features are mostly better

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
slav aka white nigger looks weird af

Slavcel looks like a faggot.

• WTF

Psl crazy cheekbones

slav mogs easily I dont know why this is even a thread. Ppl need to stop coping if you have curry phenotype it automatically ruins ur smv

• +1
The slav is frauding hard with the filter. Shits unfair

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Insane slav tbh, no competition.

• +1
This curry's phenotype is hardly a falio. He has a complete caucasoid skull and has orange undertones. He looks exotic if anything. He looks like south asian tyson ballou. He mogs the slav in psl aesthetics and is generally better looking.

slav mogs easily I dont know why this is even a thread. Ppl need to stop coping if you have curry phenotype it automatically ruins ur smv

pale ass nigga bruh

This curry's phenotype is hardly a falio. He has a complete caucasoid skull and has orange undertones. He looks exotic if anything. He looks like south asian tyson ballou. He mogs the slav in psl aesthetics and is generally better looking.
its a failo for a lot of women. just like being short lol.

he's Ukrainian tho

• Hmm...
Lite vs 0 smv shitskin
Easy choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Alucard69
it proves that Slavs are superior.

• +1