• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16369, Jigen and 5 others
U going against @mrriceguy is like @skinnytwink vs @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 24444
Im not biased he clearly mogs
How does he mog my fucking skin is the same to as him im not using fucking white skin filter

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
How does he mog my fucking skin is the same to as him im not using fucking white skin filter
He isn't either he's a light haired asian, ur skin is shit, so is ur face compared to his, he has low set cheekbones that's his only problem but all through he's MOGGER to kpop fans he literally looks like a kpop artist

He isn't either he's a light haired asian, ur skin is shit, so is ur face compared to his, he has low set cheekbones that's his only problem but all through he's MOGGER to kpop fans he literally looks like a kpop artist
Your fucking autistic i aint never gonna be a faggot looking man

Whoever voted for mrriceguy is a mental aspie who is giga low iq

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Terrytheniggblaster, Jigen, Deleted member 25339 and 1 other person
Your fucking autistic i aint never gonna be a faggot looking man
Problem is it's really hard to not be subhuman as a gook mrrice guy is the only gl gook in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Iasacrko
Problem is it's really hard to not be subhuman as a gook mrrice guy is the only gl gook in this forum
Stfu nigga u biased cunt you only say this because hes leanmaxxed,uses white skin filter and dies hair

Your fucking stupid anyways i asked girls whether they found him attractive and they all said no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Stfu nigga u biased cunt you only say this because hes leanmaxxed,uses white skin filter and dies hair

Your fucking stupid anyways i asked girls whether they found him attractive and they all said no
I saw his baby pic he was always white bro he's MOGGER, literally an anime character. I'm not biased im one of the biggest assholes here if i say someone's gl it's because they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24444
I saw his baby pic he was always white bro he's MOGGER, literally an anime character. I'm not biased im one of the biggest assholes here if i say someone's gl it's because they are
For male gaze but he aint attractive to foids im sorry i asked 12 girls alr

For male gaze but he aint attractive to foids im sorry i asked 12 girls alr
It's quite the opposite to men here he looks like a femboy asian but ik girls find him attractive wait I'll ask rn

• JFL
It's quite the opposite to men here he looks like a femboy asian but ik girls find him attractive wait I'll ask rn
Use my avi bro

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
show proof to and show me too

Say hes better looking me or mrriceguy

And i want fucking proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
show proof to and show me too

Say hes better looking me or mrriceguy

And i want fucking proof
Do you get 15 likes in the first hour on Tinder in a country where Tinder isn't even a thing?

Just asked my gf just to prove she’s not fake, I’m gonna update when she responds
51B61E01 1DD9 4AD2 9974 2580F5A7CC90

@mrriceguy @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: spiderman
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Manletmachine, lightskinbengali and 2 others
OP you don't look that bad tbh. Decent lower third and jaw and overall quite a masculine face with decent proportions. Boyish good looks and athletic looking. Problem is your pheno will be a bit of an issue in white countries if you want white girls (they're very sexually racist tbh)

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Iasacrko
one day i will be amnesia tier.. one day.... one day
Yeah rn ur not ugly just couldn’t think of a better comparison of two white guys

@Blackgymmax gooks started to hate me the same way blacks hate you bro

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Iasacrko
OP you don't look that bad tbh. Decent lower third and jaw and overall quite a masculine face with decent proportions. Boyish good looks and athletic looking. Problem is your pheno will be a bit of an issue in white countries if you want white girls (they're very sexually racist tbh)
Exactly even Asians themselves, japanese people draw anime chaecters white pheno is major fallo that’s why mrriceguy obviously mogs

• +1
Exactly even Asians themselves, japanese people draw anime chaecters white pheno is major fallo that’s why mrriceguy obviously mogs
Yeah but I've seen some darker skin asians with decent looks get white girls it's not impossible. I think OP could pull off MTB HTB if he softmaxxes. Getting white stacies and gigastacties will be harder he will need to moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Yeah but I've seen some darker skin asians with decent looks get white girls it's not impossible. I think OP could pull off MTB HTB if he softmaxxes. Getting white stacies and gigastacties will be harder he will need to moneymax.
Idk bro whenever I see white girls think about Asians it’s always the Asians like @mrriceguy the Caucasian kind the majority which is darker is usually ignored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Deleted member 24444
Riceguy and

its not even CLOSE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Iasacrko and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Who Are the 2 blind people voting 1

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Op what even is this question?

513C102C 8E6C 4BB3 81C9 DF8A06F028E7

@mrriceguy i tried idk why she’s so picky and sorry for her English she‘s Ukrainian

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Manletmachine, malicieusss and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
bro who's "bedy" that name literally doesn't exist. stop coping
i chose my snap friend her name she calls me dummy I call her bedy
29A5059C 35AC 4FC3 B4A9 8B62F2F0E50A
930CFFA1 933E 42E1 954F A5DC59347C1F
7643ACE9 5A41 4AED 853C F8E439AEFE62