Mog battle between two pashtun curries

Which pashtun curry mogs?

• Number one

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Number two

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
you mog him
but his eye color makes him more valuable for ethnic girls.
true, thankfully his eye color isn't light so it doesn't show in normal lightnings, just sun pics

iphone 14 pro max camerapill
No, it’s the hair cut plus plus your eye area looks better there. Maybe it brings out the realistic you.

true, thankfully his eye color isn't light so it doesn't show in normal lightnings, just sun pics
His eye color is light for ethnic standards. But it doesn’t save him. Plus he has droopy eyes. JFL.

No, it’s the hair cut plus plus your eye area looks better there. Maybe it brings out the realistic you.
yea i somehow have arvid eye area in back cam pics, it improves a ton. Maybe lens distortion fucks up my eye area. see

By choice.
i dont do haram stuff but i am a locationcel too
His eye color is light for ethnic standards. But it doesn’t save him. Plus he has droopy eyes. JFL.
yea it is light but its light in the way only show in sunlight, doesn't show in normal lightnings

He has better eye colour and overall more bones then you
He has more dark triad appeal

While you are more preetyboyish, with more angular taller lower third, and narrow face

You overall look better then him, slightly

But his light eyes and overall more masculine dark triad exoitic features may halo him, plus he is high status

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
You shit on him bhai

• Love it
He has better eye colour and overall more bones then you
He has more dark triad appeal

While you are more preetyboyish, with more angular taller lower third, and narrow face

You overall look better then him, slightly

But his light eyes and overall more masculine dark triad exoitic features may halo him, plus he is high status
i agree bhai, i need to statusmaxx. I have to buy colored contacts and post pictures in sunlight

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
U mog overall. he mog PSL due to eye color halo. otherwise it wouldve been dead even in PSL too.

• +1
Pashtuns aren't curry.
hQve you seen genetic distqnce charts between pashtuns and other pakidtani ethnic groups? clealry they cluster somehwat close even linguistic association is there

Contactmaxx

Our first candidate is yusuf khan. A pashtun tiktoker.
He is around 5'6, 5'7. He did not admit his height yet but i can assess it easily thru his photos. But forget that. Its facial mog battle. Not height.
View attachment 2188461
View attachment 2188462
View attachment 2188463
View attachment 2188465

Next is another pashtun curry. He is 6'1 confirmed. But dont include that. Just face.

View attachment 2188468View attachment 2188469View attachment 2188470View attachment 2188471
kinda late but could you pm me your discord? also i think the second dood looks a bit better but they both look good. i cant pm because i need some points or something

First one clearly mogger bonemass better colouring more appeal facially

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D