Sub-humanity in Morocco - initial thoughts

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Been approx 8-9 hours since I've arrived.

Looks: Holy moly it's true confirmation bias confirmed by real life, the guys actually look LTN on average. I don't think I've seen a single HTN+ that was Moroccan. I have seen some HTN/chadlites but I can bet my life they were foreign.

The women don't look facially as good as I thought, but MY GOD are those bodies insane. They are so well proportioned hourglass figures :feelsohh: I need to lower my gaze...

While women mog the men, i don't think they give a fuck about looks. I've seen trucels walking around with MTBs, while I've seen tall MTNs walking around with femlets.

I would take some creepshots to give you an idea, but I'm with my sister and she'll think I'm weird af. Fucking tag-a-along, I hate travelling with her sometime.

This society is neither blackpilled nor bluepilled. I think it's just non-pilled.

Pheno: They're actually darker than I expected. After all the sun is out here 24/7. I feel like I'm probably as light about 50% of guys, but their brown is a different type of brown. If the dark guys were any darker they would look African not curry. There seems to be like a grey area to me with people looking in between african-passing and curry-passing. But their facial features do look different to curries for sure.

In fact the first coffee seller I spoke to said are you Moroccan? Then followed up by Indian when I said no. I said Bengali and got the Muslim privilege suiiii. Another Gambian guy assumed I was paki, I responded Bengali and he's like where's that JFL. I think I look ethnically ambiguous to them despite my curry pheno.

Height: Taller than I expected but not tall as whites ofc. Tallest Arab country I've been to. In the UK I'd say I'm bottom 20% for males, but here in Morocco maybe bottom 35-40% - especially given I wear Nike Air Max so in practice walking around 5'9. Boomers can be short AF which is lifefeul.

I'd say average is 5'3 for women and 5'9.5 for men. Even including millennials and Gen Z. I've seen a small minority of women around 5'7-5'8 but I've not seen any clear 5'10+ as of yet (excluding foreigners).

@emeraldglass @Jhon Smith @KING REIDYZ @FML0908 @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @MVP's Apprentice @blackckatt @Manchild @Fiqh @negativetiltedheart @AlexBrown84 @Xangsane

Anyway I'm gonna stop rotting on .org and thinking like a PSLer and actually enjoy the place. Will post a review if I feel like it. This place is actually nice and I like the vibe. Niggas here said it was a shithole, but so far I ain't seeing it.... People are very friendly and approach you but not in an annoying way. Even the sellers. Just tell them no and they'll have a small chat with you. Mogs the island I live in inhabited by robots and degenerates (🇬🇧 = 💩).

One thing I don't like is their cuckoldry by Frenchies. When I spoke to 3 girls at the airport and asked them if they speak English they responded "French only 😊 😁" with such glee it made me ragefeul. French writing everywhere. If they could forget the language that is the speech of Allah for more French, they probably would. At least the British didn't try to change curry society and culture, they just robbed us. Anyway I'm off on a tangent... Bye.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Mewton, Alt Number 3 and 7 others

Looks: Holy moly it's true confirmation bias confirmed by real life, the guys actually look LTN on average. I don't think I've seen a single HTN+ that was Moroccan. I have seen some HTN/chadlites but I can bet my life they were foreign.

The women don't look facially as good as I thought, but MY GOD are those bodies insane. They are so well proportioned hourglass figures :feelsohh: I need to lower my gaze...

While women mog the men, i don't think they give a fuck about looks. I've seen trucels walking around with MTBs, while I've seen tall MTNs walking around with femlets.

I would take some creepshots to give you an idea, but I'm with my sister and she'll think I'm weird af. Fucking tag-a-along, I hate travelling with her sometime.

This society is neither blackpilled nor bluepilled. I think it's just non-pilled.

Pheno: They're actually darker than I expected. After all the sun is out here 24/7. I feel like I'm probably as light about 50% of guys, but their brown is a different type of brown. If the dark guys were any darker they would look African not curry. There seems to be like a grey area to me with people looking in between african-passing and curry-passing. But their facial features do look different to curries for sure.

In fact the first coffee seller I spoke to said are you Moroccan? Then followed up by Indian when I said no. I said Bengali and got the Muslim privilege suiiii. Another Gambian guy assumed I was paki, I responded Bengali and he's like where's that JFL. I think I look ethnically ambiguous to them despite my curry pheno.

Height: Taller than I expected but not tall as whites ofc. Tallest Arab country I've been to. In the UK I'd say I'm bottom 20% for males, but here in Morocco maybe bottom 35-40% - especially given I wear Nike Air Max so in practice walking around 5'9. Boomers can be short AF which is lifefeul.

I'd say average is 5'3 for women and 5'9.5 for men. Even including millennials and Gen Z. I've seen a small minority of women around 5'7-5'8 but I've not seen any clear 5'10+ as of yet (excluding foreigners).

@emeraldglass @Jhon Smith @KING REIDYZ @FML0908 @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @MVP's Apprentice @blackckatt @Manchild @Fiqh @negativetiltedheart @AlexBrown84 @Xangsane

Anyway I'm gonna stop rotting on .org and thinking like a PSLer and actually enjoy the place. Will post a review if I feel like it. This place is actually nice and I like the vibe. Niggas here said it was a shithole, but so far I ain't seeing it.... People are very friendly and approach you but not in an annoying way. Even the sellers. Just tell them no and they'll have a small chat with you. Mogs the island I live in inhabited by robots and degenerates (🇬🇧 = 💩).

One thing I don't like is their cuckoldry by Frenchies. When I spoke to 3 girls at the airport and asked them if they speak English they responded "French only 😊 😁" with such glee it made me ragefeul. French writing everywhere. If they could forget the language that is the speech of Allah for more French, they probably would. At least the British didn't try to change curry society and culture, they just robbed us. Anyway I'm off on a tangent... Bye.
Damn you are crazy bro

you really went there ????

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Ugly females. 14 425 left, 0 right, what is worst result in world

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, MoggerGaston and SecularIslamist
Damn you are crazy bro

you really went there ????
Yes. I was always planning. I cancelled Jerusalem because of Jews.

Are you here? Let's meet. If I see you I have a religious obligation to pick up the nearest rock and smash your face.

• JFL
Which city bro?
I'm here rn and speak French

• JFL
Yes. Are you here? Let's meet. If I see you I have a religious obligation to pick up the nearest rock and smash your face.
Nah I’m still in France

you can’t mog me in my own country bro lol

• JFL

How's the weather there? Is it windy?

• JFL
Which city bro?
I'm here rn and speak French
Marrakesh. Don't speak French it's cucked. At least speak English it's a sign of having a 1st degree education no matter wher you live.

Nah I’m still in France

you can’t mog me in my own country bro lol
Colonised Frenchie. Stay in France.

• JFL
How's the weather there? Is it windy?
28-30°C 🥵

Too hot for a UKcel like me used to 7°C at this time of year.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Fiqh and GuyFromSingapore
That's why I say I'm a chad as a Moroccan almost everyone here is ugly af except the women they all Stacy fr
Atleast where I live there's a lot more whites and ppl are tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
Marrakesh. Don't speak French it's cucked. At least speak English it's a sign of having a 1st degree education no matter wher you live.

Colonised Frenchie. Stay in France.
Never been colonized

• JFL
Can you find out how much sex costs in Marrakech? In Agadir is 20 euro massage and 30 extra for sex it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0883, Whitepill_Saint and SecularIslamist
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and Fiqh
Can you find out how much sex costs in Marrakech? In Agadir is 20 euro massage and 30 extra for sex it seems
Stfu nigga I'm not a degenerate sex tourist 😂 ask @AlexBrown84 the faggot.

Actually I was offered a "massage" as I went I to my hotel. I gave him a face of disgust and walked away. I don't think he saw my sister (usually assume we're a couple).

I'm gonna walk around with prayer beads as pussy repellent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, emeraldglass, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
That's why I say I'm a chad as a Moroccan almost everyone here is ugly af except the women they all Stacy fr
Atleast where I live there's a lot more whites and ppl are tall
50% have fat guts or NCT
But the butts are great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
I bet if i went to Moroco or to even to my own country people will assume i’m indian :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fiqh, Whitepill_Saint and bloomercel
How many women wear hijab niqab

I know few moroccans on discord and they all give their exams in French rather than arabic

• JFL
How many women wear hijab niqab

I know few moroccans on discord and they all give their exams in French rather than arabic
I'd say it's like 50-50. Hard to tell. Sometimes I see hordes of hijabis. Don't think I've seen niqabis/batmans JFL

I bet if i went to Moroco or to even to my own country people will assume i’m indian :feelsrope:
Oh were you Algerian or Tunisian? I thought you were Moroccan. Btw your pheno is quite common here. I'm surprised too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Whitepill_Saint
report on whoremaxxing situation. How is it boyo

• JFL
you overrate women and underrate men like most normies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, SecularIslamist, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
@Whitepill_Saint

STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKING JEW!
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, SecularIslamist and Whitepill_Saint

Moroccan women have one of the best figures. Are u gonna slay?

• JFL

City?

• JFL
ill be the first morrocan chadlite.

• JFL
Morrocan women are my favorite, but it's forbidden to take them to your hotel room. Since I can't take them to my room I tried to offer to fly my tinder matches to to another country but they always refuse and say their family won't let them travel alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Whitepill_Saint
Stfu nigga I'm not a degenerate sex tourist 😂 ask @AlexBrown84 the faggot.

Actually I was offered a "massage" as I went I to my hotel. I gave him a face of disgust and walked away. I don't think he saw my sister (usually assume we're a couple).

I'm gonna walk around with prayer beads as pussy repellent.
Based, may Allah reward you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, SecularIslamist and Whitepill_Saint
Morrocan women are my favorite, but it's forbidden to take them to your hotel room. Since I can't take them to my room I tried to offer to fly my tinder matches to to another country but they always refuse and say their family won't let them travel alone.
use an airbnb tbh

• JFL
Marrakech.

Moroccan women have one of the best figures. Are u gonna slay?
No I wish. I am marriage only. It won't work. Otherwise if I was a sex tourist I'm sure it's easy as fuck to download tinder and take any whore your way. I've already been offered a 'massage' three times in last 24 hours.

use an airbnb tbh
Even they have rules about bringing people over, and most places have security. I've read online that you can bribe the security guards but I don't want to spend a lot of money on a vacation to Morocco to find out my guard is not corrupt. But I guess I will have to risk it.

Marrakech.

No I wish. I am marriage only. It won't work. Otherwise if I was a sex tourist I'm sure it's easy as fuck to download tinder and take any whore your way. I've already been offered a 'massage' three times in last 24 hours.
A massage? U sure it wasn't some hairy old dude?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Even they have rules about bringing people over, and most places have security. I've read online that you can bribe the security guards but I don't want to spend a lot of money on a vacation to Morocco to find out my guard is not corrupt. But I guess I will have to risk it.
nah only hotels do that i've been to morocco

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and HumidVent
morocco women are super easy but tunisians are easier

Lifemaxxer. I think the guys are darker because you are in a city. Go to the Rif area and they’ll look different. Moroccans here in the Netherlands generally come from that area. Also, I agree with Manchild that you’re overrating the women and possibly underrating the men as well.