Mog Battle! @dogapm123 vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
None of them would call us attractive imo tbh
Attractiveness for them starts from 8 PSL
Dude either you are mentalcell and cant understand average foid find you very attractive or It is because of your height which can be a big problem if you are a manlet

Dude either you are mentalcell and cant understand average foid find you very attractive or It is because of your height which can be a big problem if you are a manlet

Girls "feels" your mentality, bro.
It's in their DNA, to choose the good male.

Im winning again

Im winning again
your rating sucks :
Don't you see you've rated people out 10, but don't you know that PSL goes to 8 ?
Are you really putting some guys which are at 7 according to you, in the same range as salludon, orb, etc ?

your rating sucks :
Don't you see you've rated people out 10, but don't you know that PSL goes to 8 ?
Are you really putting some guys which are at 7 according to you, in the same range as salludon, orb, etc ?

Yes, 7,0 dark, 7,5 orb and 7,75 salludon, whats the problem here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
So you really think, most of the 4 and 5/10 are fucking BELOW or AVERAGE. you'r retared
it must be a PSL rating at the very least.
And even at that you sucks.

of course it does.

Yes, exactly 4 below average, 5 average, i won 2 mog battles until know. Im up to win more.

Yes, exactly 4 below average, 5 average, i won 2 mog battles until know. Im up to win more.

you don't know what below or what is average then.
You don't no either what's PSL.

you don't know what below or what is average then.
You don't no either what's PSL.

My method seems to work though
25 x 8 Jfl

My method seems to work though

what's working is who's better than who, not the fucking rating which is fucked up. Everybody agrees more or less that these people are above others, but not the rating, and not these huge differences.
It's not hard to understand : Even with a shitty rating, someone which is objectivly more beautiful will win, but that doesn't means that the rating is correct.
And your rating is the worst.
try to rate most people by women, you'll see that near everyone will get +2 points.

You are seriously retarded dude you dont even trust your own fucking method that you try to mogbattle me with a 7 acording to you and people find him more appealing but there was still a debate. You didnt fucking ask our Psl which you are not capable of judging LOL

Imo both of them are very good looking so i sent their pics to a girl to rate them and this is what she thinks lol

A42F8E7D F202 40E1 823D 9A891BFD7E7C

she rated darknlost too low idk agree with her

• +1
Imo both of them are very good looking so i sent their pics to a girl to rate them and this is what she thinks lol

View attachment 109855

I agree with you it depends on women. Probably a shitty pic by dark tough.
I mostly get rated from 6 - never below - to 9/10 IRL ( i've asked more than 50 girls ), here this dude gives me 4, gtfo.

View attachment 109855

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
You are seriously retarded dude you dont even trust your own fucking method that you try to mogbattle me with a 7 acording to you and people find him more appealing but there was still a debate. You didnt fucking ask our Psl which you are not capable of judging LOL

Cope bro, 26x8

7/10 vs 5,75/10

Numbers dont lie.

Cope bro, 26x8

7/10 vs 5,75/10

Numbers dont lie.

bro, dog is not a 5/10, nor Dark a 7/10.
IRL somebody like is probably rated between 6.5 and 7.5, and dark probably from 7 to 8.
IRL somebody like is probably rated between 6.5 and 7.5, and dark probably from 7 to 8. depend on the country, and the people, imo.
Dog will have more success in eastern than dark for example.

I agree with you it depends on women. Probably a shitty pic by dark tough.
I mostly get rated from 6 - never below - to 9/10 IRL ( i've asked more than 50 girls ), here this dude gives me 4, gtfo.
IRL somebody like is probably rated between 6.5 and 7.5, and dark probably from 7 to 8.

Im not using IRL method.
Im not using IRL scale

• JFL
you'll stay an ogre face bro. Looksmax won't change it.

dogapm123 looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Yall really like dudes who look andro as fuck lol, just an observation :rolleyes:

@DarknLost always looks like he's just been pegged really really hard.

• JFL
Reactions: dogapm123 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
bad picture of darknlost, he is angle frauding, if you are gonna do something like that at least make sure both pics of the people are from the same angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656