MOG BATTLE: TWO INDIAN GIGACHADS

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Can you put them at the same attractiveness level f or a fairer comparison?
Most attractive indian man

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5c3l
@mayo mogger @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Just like how white-passing Arabs aren't white, not all brown guys are Bharati. I've seen his response in this thread, as well as you saying the second guy was MENA, so stop lying.

Just like how white-passing Arabs aren't white, not all brown guys are Bharati. I've seen his response in this thread, as well as you saying the second guy was MENA, so stop lying.
they are pajett

• JFL
Yes, he told OP he's Pakistani. And OP himself revealed that the second guy was MENA in a spoiler.
its the same thing lmfao

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Michael Myers
its the same thing lmfao
Not the same thing, but I know how pajeets like you desperately wish that to be true. South Asia has the second-highest genetic variety after Africa.

• +1
Not the same thing, but I know how pajeets like you desperately wish that to be true. South Asia has the second-highest genetic variety after Africa.
both of my great grandparents were from lahore lmfao , my pheno is similar to my indian punjabi friends idk what do u wanna conclude?,

both of my great grandparents were from lahore lmfao , my pheno is similar to my indian punjabi friends idk what do u wanna conclude?,
@Gengar pakistanis are just punjabi north indians bhai

Punjabis only make up 2% of the entire population in Bharat and not all Punjabis are genetically related, they just share a common culture. So no, all South Asians aren't the same. Using your personal history to claim that "South Asians are the same" is simply false. Individually some people may have roots in either Pakistan or Bharat, but that doesn't mean you represent everyone else. You only represent a few people of 30,000,000 in a country of 1,400,000,000.

• +1
@Gengar pakistanis are just punjabi north indians bhai
not all Punjabis are genetically related, they just share a common culture. So no, all South Asians aren't the same.

"Traditionally, the Punjabi identity is primarily linguistic, geographical and cultural. Its identity is independent of historical origin or religion and refers to those who reside in the Punjab region or associate with its population and those who consider the Punjabi language their mother tongue. Integration and assimilation are important parts of Punjabi culture, since Punjabi identity is not based solely on tribal connections."

• Hmm...
"Traditionally, the Punjabi identity is primarily linguistic, geographical and cultural. Its identity is independent of historical origin or religion and refers to those who reside in the Punjab region or associate with its population and those who consider the Punjabi language their mother tongue. Integration and assimilation are important parts of Punjabi culture, since Punjabi identity is not based solely on tribal connections."
i mean idk man there are castes aswell , then im high caste aswell. well then too based on genetics im paki?

then again im genetically similar to your people idk ?

oh
you're from Pakistan too

• JFL
i mean idk man there are castes aswell , then im high caste aswell. well then too based on genetics im paki?
You are *technically* not Pakistani, you do have roots from Pakistan, however, thanks to your great-grandparents. Pakistani is a nationality so unless you have an ID card or passport, you can't be one. For a long time I didn't have it, so technically I wasn't Pakistani either. But in recent years I've received an ID card. Same with justinzayn, he's not Pakistani either but he has roots from Pakistan. Also Lahore, by the way.
then again im genetically similar to your people idk ?
Only a genetic test can show us how much we have in common, but my people actually form their own cluster in terms of genetics, different from (other) Punjabis. I wrote "(other)" because there seems to be divide between my relatives, rural relatives don't identify as Punjabi and urban relatives do identify as Punjabi. Oh, and my paternal family has roots in Jammu and Kashir. We migrated centuries ago.

When I say "my people," I don't necessarily just mean my paternal family, but my maternal family. We have no history of migration and the people there are said to form their own genetic cluster that's different from [other] Punjabis.

• +1
You are *technically* not Pakistani, you do have roots from Pakistan, however, thanks to your great-grandparents. Pakistani is a nationality so unless you have an ID card or passport, you can't be one. For a long time I didn't have it, so technically I wasn't Pakistani either. But in recent years I've received an ID card. Same with justinzayn, he's not Pakistani either but he has roots from Pakistan. Also Lahore, by the way.

Only a genetic test can show us how much we have in common, but my people actually form their own cluster in terms of genetics, different from (other) Punjabis. I wrote "(other)" because there seems to be divide between my relatives, rural relatives don't identify as Punjabi and urban relatives do identify as Punjabi. Oh, and my paternal family has roots in Jammu and Kashir. We migrated centuries ago.
not centuries ago tho lmfao partion was like 72 years ago . so technically even my grandparents were born in lahore only my mum was born in india so yeah i think im genetically similar to that area

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
not centuries ago tho lmfao partion was like 72 years ago . so technically even my grandparents were born in lahore only my mum was born in india so yeah i think im genetically similar to that area
When I say "you pajeets," I wasn't talking about Bharati Punjabis, by the way but rather the other ethnic groups there who still try to claim "saar, we are sem2sem." But you have a valid reason to say so. Keep in mind, however, that Lahore is a melting pot. Your ancestors may have settled there from as far as Uzbekistan. There are some Pakistani Punjabis who look very Turkic and that's the reason why. And when I said "centuries ago," I was talking about my paternal family. They settled from Jammu and Kashmir (not saying I am an ethnic Kashmir) centuries ago into where we live now. But where we live now, the people from that area are considered to form their own genetic cluster that's different from other people in the province. We have no history of migration on my maternal family, so I will assume that applies to us, in the sense that we are the ones who belong to the same cluster that's different from the rest. I should do a DNA test.

• +1
I know your memeing but the 1st guy could look a lot better with with weight loss yeah he's not gonna look like a literal male model like the 2nd guy but he doesn't have to look as ugly as the first pic
The difference is that the first guy will never lose the weight in his life

nah you know its bad when ur mug gets posted in mog battles and theres jfl reactions

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
First one is anti curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Gotta be him

Attachments

• v09044g40000cmv38s7og65td3g55bdg.mp4
    611.4 KB
The difference is that the first guy will never lose the weight in his life

True it's not in curry nature look at most of India every 1 is skinny fat as fuck with 30 percent body fat fuck all people are at 10 percent body fat and a lot more people would ascend at that bf range