Which of these two men mog in terms of pheno and face and appeal?

Which of these two men mog in terms of pheno and face and appeal?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Guy 1
IMG 9797

Guy 2
IMG 8132 Original

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@muh @randomop @Zeta @emeraldglass

@Almost Chadlite @Swarthy Knight

@Heatmiser @BaldingBabyFace @vinn98

@iam good boy ehy 1 over 2

First one has far better bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Xangsane
Guy 1 mogs and will age better but Guy 2 looks less robust and seems like he'd have more JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@kgizzla why 2

1 mogs 2 seduces

• +1
1 Cuz hair

• +1
@kgizzla why 2
1 Looks like a prince out of a movie, or highschool chad seems more appealing for a 15 year old. 2 might be more appealing to older woman i.e every age demographic

• +1
1 Looks like a prince out of a movie, or highschool chad seems more appealing for a 15 year old. 2 might be more appealing to older woman i.e every age demographic
Why, pls elab?

@Autismcel why 1
@Swarthy Knight why 2
Better lower third, better coloring, better undereye support

His face is more high trust in a nutshell (you should've gave him similar hairstyle as the 2nd one tbh)

• +1
Better lower third, better coloring, better undereye support

His face is more high trust in a nutshell (you should've gave him similar hairstyle as the 2nd one tbh)
Thoughts on the second guy?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Thoughts on the second guy?
Mogs this whole forum to capetown and back and has access to pussy whenever he pleases

Him being mogged doesn't change the fact that he's a chad

• +1
This was honestly very hard. I picked 2 because although I can see the marks on his face are freckles, it makes his skin look like it has less collagen. The top guy has arguably better bones and stands out more than the 2nd guy, but the 2nd guy has a more youthful but masculine appearance (imo)

Longer hair is also a failo for men. I don't care what anyone says.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Xangsane
Well not more masculine the top guy looks more masculine but I mean masculine in relative terms. I think the 2nd would outperform the 1st in the club, and the 1st would outperform the 2nd in college. Might just be down to personal preference at this point. It has been noted that people have more of a preference for faces that look slightly more feminine though (on average) - obviously this doesn't mean people prefer feminine looking faces on guys, it just means that a 13% increase in more feminine features would outperform the guy with 13% more masculine features assuming they have an equal ratio of 50/50 fem/masc qualities at the start of the morph.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Xangsane
Mogs this whole forum to capetown and back and has access to pussy whenever he pleases

Him being mogged doesn't change the fact that he's a chad
Why no is he a chad?
This was honestly very hard. I picked 2 because although I can see the marks on his face are freckles, it makes his skin look like it has less collagen. The top guy has arguably better bones and stands out more than the 2nd guy, but the 2nd guy has a more youthful but masculine appearance (imo)

Longer hair is also a failo for men. I don't care what anyone says.
Why do you think 2 looks more youthful than 1?
Pheno?

This is the hardest question I have ever seen here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
Well not more masculine the top guy looks more masculine but I mean masculine in relative terms. I think the 2nd would outperform the 1st in the club,
Why?
and the 1st would outperform the 2nd in college.
Why?
Might just be down to personal preference at this point. It has been noted that people have more of a preference for faces that look slightly more feminine though (on average) - obviously this doesn't mean people prefer feminine looking faces on guys, it just means that a 13% increase in more feminine features would outperform the guy with 13% more masculine features assuming they have an equal ratio of 50/50 fem/masc qualities at the start of the morph.
Would you say this is also a matter of pheno?

Well not more masculine the top guy looks more masculine but I mean masculine in relative terms. I think the 2nd would outperform the 1st in the club, and the 1st would outperform the 2nd in college. Might just be down to personal preference at this point. It has been noted that people have more of a preference for faces that look slightly more feminine though (on average) - obviously this doesn't mean people prefer feminine looking faces on guys, it just means that a 13% increase in more feminine features would outperform the guy with 13% more masculine features assuming they have an equal ratio of 50/50 fem/masc qualities at the start of the morph.
Would you say 2 is pretty?

Anything else?
not really, thinner gonions and hair just make him look worse but I doubt any foid in the club will inspect this with a fucking magnifyig glass

• +1
not really, thinner gonions and hair just make him look worse but I doubt any foid in the club will inspect this with a fucking magnifyig glass
What about in a non club setting @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger