Tall, Dark and Handsome = Ultimate sex appeal

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
There is a reason that saying exists.
And no, it doesn't refer to niggas or currys.
It refers to white men with dark features and tanned complexion.
It is the ultimate sex appeal pheno to have, you can cope all you want.
Roman Reigns is the perfect example of this.
This is what women want. This is what gets them wet. This is what induces PURE LUST on them.
Not blonde skinny twinks with highly aesthetic face.
You can looksmaxx all you want, softmaxx, hardmaxx, you will never achieve the level of sex appeal this type of guy has.

Attachments

• 3803651_69e41839bdae1adcab6d263d6dc82f44.jpg
    3803651_69e41839bdae1adcab6d263d6dc82f44.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • 3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3803654_MV5BNzAxMjk2ZDItNWUzNC00YmFkLWE2OTQtNjRiMzM4M2FkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw._V1_UY1...jpg
    3803654_MV5BNzAxMjk2ZDItNWUzNC00YmFkLWE2OTQtNjRiMzM4M2FkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw._V1_UY1...jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D
hes not even white lol, hes islander.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Mog3D, borntosuffer and 6 others
hes not even white lol, hes islander.
I knew somebody would make this statement, he is half italian and would pass for being white if you didn't know him.
Still this doesn't disprove my statement, you can think of guys like Michele Morrone that have same level of appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Mog3D, borntosuffer and 1 other person
I knew somebody would make this statement, he is half italian and would pass for being white if you didn't know him.
Still this doesn't disprove my statement, you can think of guys like Michele Morrone that have same level of appeal
lol

• +1
Reactions: Pride, ascension and borntosuffer
Morrone is way too swarthy for ultimate appeal

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
fucking faggot, no woman has ever mentioned this nigga, only fags and other guys like urself, holy fuck at the cringe. How many girls even know he exists? Let alone make an edit on him. Also blue contact fraud, keep coping ogre subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
but I agree with the olive dark hair complexion only if angular

Last edited:
but I agree with the pale dark hair complexion only if angular and top tier bones
he said tanned complexion not pale

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
fucking faggot, no woman has ever mentioned this nigga, only fags and other guys like urself, holy fuck at the cringe. How many girls even know he exists? Let alone make an edit on him. Also blue contact fraud, keep coping you ogre subhuman cunt
Go on tiktok plenty of edits made by foods of him

• +1
Reactions: Eblan and ggg.tv
fucking faggot, no woman has ever mentioned this nigga, only fags and other guys like urself, holy fuck at the cringe. How many girls even know he exists? Let alone make an edit on him. Also blue contact fraud, keep coping you ogre subhuman cunt
how can I argue with someone who bases real life appeal on tiktok edits. If you went out in real life you would see this is what women want. Also he clearly mogs without contacts too but anyway.
I won't blame you as I can clearly notice you are under 17 and know nothing about real life appeal

Dnrd
The Chad meme is a blond mogger, keep coping with muh dark looks you ethnic subhuman.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Dark in that sense is more about personality anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: NitoRump
True chad has a BBC

Dark in that sense is more about personality anyway.
JFL, look at the cope.
"Its more about the personality"
No, its not you fucking coper. All three attributes clearly refer to physical characteristics.
But keep coping with the fact that you will never be that lustful in the eyes of a woman, and keep basing real life appeal on a meme.

iam average tall dark and not handsome can i still get pussy ?

iam average tall dark and not handsome can i still get pussy ?
no. There is a reason handsome is put in that saying
you need to be at least above average in looks. At 6ft its not bad you need to gymmax though

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
no. There is a reason handsome is put in that saying
you need to be at least above average in looks. At 6ft its not bad you need to gymmax though
Iam cutting rn, this winter i will start my lean bulk.

• +1
If I had been tall I could.
4078181 740C4B20 84C6 4511 A700 9C57F0068188

• So Sad
JFL, look at the cope.
"Its more about the personality"
No, its not you fucking coper. All three attributes clearly refer to physical characteristics.
But keep coping with the fact that you will never be that lustful in the eyes of a woman, and keep basing real life appeal on a meme.
Graycel ramblings
Sure buddy your shit colouring makes you more attractive than Prime Pitt and DiCaprio, who would have know.
:ogre:

fucking faggot, no woman has ever mentioned this nigga, only fags and other guys like urself, holy fuck at the cringe. How many girls even know he exists? Let alone make an edit on him. Also blue contact fraud, keep coping ogre subhuman
My sister likes him, girls on tt like him

• +1
Graycel ramblings
Sure buddy your shit colouring makes you more attractive than Prime Pitt and DiCaprio, who would have know.
:ogre:

graycels are graycels because they actually go out in real life and don't spend all their lives on looksmaxxing forums you moron.
Nobody is mentioning top tier men like Dicaprio and Brad Pitt, its not like these guys don't have max smv, but the ultimate sex appeal level is indeed tall dark and handsome.
And the saying is tall dark and handsome, not tall dark triad and handsome fucker, so indeed its not about the personality trait but the physical characteristic.

179cm , but I say 180
its not the end of the world. gymmaxx hard, at that height its so much easier to put on muscle than if you were 190cm.
Fraud with shoes and lifts 2inches and you could be 6'1, acceptable range where tall begins nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and NitoRump
Im a quarter Italian and look like a Turk some days (over)

Im a quarter Italian and look like a Turk some days (over)
a Turk (not those ogre looking one) has way more appeal then white pale sun deprived nordcucks anyway. far from over

There is a reason that saying exists.
And no, it doesn't refer to niggas or currys.
It refers to white men with dark features and tanned complexion.
It is the ultimate sex appeal pheno to have, you can cope all you want.
Roman Reigns is the perfect example of this.
This is what women want. This is what gets them wet. This is what induces PURE LUST on them.
Not blonde skinny twinks with highly aesthetic face.
You can looksmaxx all you want, softmaxx, hardmaxx, you will never achieve the level of sex appeal this type of guy has.
What I’m trynna get like but without the long hair
Need to tan and get contacts

What I’m trynna get like but without the long hair
Need to tan and get contacts
get the longer hair bro and style it like Roman. Slick back and wet.
Adds SO much sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
a Turk (not those ogre looking one) has way more appeal then white pale sun deprived nordcucks anyway. far from over
M’y issue is that my eyes are a bit too dark, I kinda look like a handy version from wish but my facial hair is really bad, makes me look ethnic instantly

And I agree, « pure » Turks are real moggers
I had a Turk friend who looked exactly like the blond chad Meme

M’y issue is that my eyes are a bit too dark, I kinda look like a handy version from wish but my facial hair is really bad, makes me look ethnic instantly

And I agree, « pure » Turks are real moggers
I had a Turk friend who looked exactly like the blond chad Meme
looking ethnic is not a big deal if you have the right pheno and construct your appearance to go along with it (grow your hair, hop on minox for beardmaxx etc)

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
looking ethnic is not a big deal if you have the right pheno and construct your appearance to go along with it (grow your hair, hop on minox for beardmaxx etc)
Yeah but it is when you are 100% white

• +1