Mog Battle: We_Chllingfosho (Unfrauded) vs MakinItHappen

Who mogs facially?

• We_FraudingFosho

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Mrinfinityx this dude is on your side mane :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
On these videos from u two u are quite looksmatched in all objectively height and clothes style aside, I consider they are not dist

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Tbh ur facial harmony is better considering u two are not distorted on these, I am serious, u are just more bloated than him so that's holding u back

Honestly women don't look at angularity anywhere near as much as these aspies think.

Tbh ur facial harmony is better considering u two are not distorted on these, I am serious, u are just more bloated than him so that's holding u back
Holy moly that "yeah" made me cringe

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Holy fuck LOL.

This either proves Makinithappen Mogs or they're looks matched.

This is the closes Mog Battle I've seen with this guy, only 1 vote difference.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
On these videos from u two u are quite looksmatched in all objectively height and clothes style aside, I consider they are not dist

Whatever. You're as thick as them then.

He's all suited and booted. You guys are a fucking bunch of a fuckheads.

@Korea look at this now lol

Looksmatched

He has no jaw, wears contacts, long midface, narrow bigonial width, shit facial averaegness ratos and mine are all close to ideal, but we're looksmatched because I'm shirtless during the pandemic lmao

Stupidest dumbest site on earth

Reopen Lookism asap

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
Here you go. Zero distortion my friend. I'll be the first to admit this isn't a fair battle all things considered.

You have photo edited the fucking picture dumb fuck everybody knows this @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and volcelfatcel

Looksmatched

He has no jaw, wears contacts, long midface, narrow bigonial width, shit facial averaegness ratos and mine are all close to ideal, but we're looksmatched because I'm shirtless during the pandemic lmao

Reopen Lookism asap
No I'm saying this in the grand scheme of the Batlle.

Anyone with a brain sees you mog.

• +1
Holy fuck LOL.

So you're valuing what this site say over the science? Lmao.

I don't get how men see me so different to women. Makes no sense.

• WTF
Reactions: Korea

Looksmatched

Reopen Lookism asap
Consider he don't MOG u as stated before, that s all I can tell objectively without taking part, u are more harmonious, he is more lean, ur young self MOG him despite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, WhiteGoodman, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Consider he don't MOG u as stated before, that s all I can tell objectively without taking part, u are more harmonious, he is more lean, ur young self MOG him despite
Yea, even without measuring anything.

It's clear that Makinithappen would win.

• +1
It’s so obvious looking at his eyes lol

Literal frauding faggot

Losing to this guy was bad enough.

I never thought that would be trumped.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Mrinfinityx and volcelfatcel
Yeah but let's worship models who get their pics professionally touched up but the dude who took a selfie in shit lighting. Let's call him a fraud. How logical
Yeah im gonna do that

Holy fuck LOL.

The video comparison helped to exclude all the potential bullshit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14160, Mrinfinityx and 2 others

Looksmatched

Reopen Lookism asap
Wait he wear contacts on the video?

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
Here you go. Zero distortion my friend. I'll be the first to admit this isn't a fair battle all things considered.
At least youve providee a pic of you taken from a distance. 2 years on thus site and @MakinItHappenReturn is yet to even post a mirror selfie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ROTTING and Mrinfinityx
@we_chillingfosho im ngl bro i was on ur side thinking u a legit irl gigachad but u might be larping after seeing this
How? I was taking supplements and even sarms for a bit before I got tested. Are you not natty anymore if you take rad140 (testolone) for a few weeks.

How? I was taking supplements and even sarms for a bit before I got tested. Are you not natty anymore if you take rad140 (testolone) for a few weeks.
this doesnt help ur case tho cuz rad 140 wud actuslly lower test

• JFL
At least youve providee a pic of you taken from a distance. 2 years on thus site and @MakinItHappenReturn is yet to even post a mirror selfie
Tbh just take videos into account for the decision making

• +1
dude @we_chillingfosho are you actually larping about ur height too and are actually 5'11? you next to the doorway makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Mrinfinityx
this doesnt help ur case tho cuz rad 140 wud actuslly lower test
At this point I can try to find the paper but yes I agree there's no way I can prove it. I can tell you what supplements I was taking last year in aug-sept when I got tested. Maca, ashwagandha, tribulus terrestris, 10 k vitamin d daily, zma (zinc, magnesium,

View attachment 1545130

@MakinItHappenReturn @Korea

His mogging height at early 17 despite the 1200 ng/dl of testosterone causing early puberty and shorter puberty span, his own words here, barely hit the 6 feet mark compared to the 2 meters door behind, I can literally insert a 10 inch BBC between him and the door counting the perspective in the equation, growing from 6 feet to 6 feet 6 in a 1-2 years span despite this larping background

View attachment 1545122
View attachment 1545124

View attachment 1545126
look at this shit why r u so short compared to the door im a mere 184cm n i look taller in relation to my door then u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and ROTTING
honestly commendable that u tried to larp as the next .org gigachad to gain clout over a bunch of unknown aspies on looksmaxxing forum

• +1
look at this shit why r u so short compared to the door im a mere 184cm n i look taller in relation to my door then u
Jfl at your retarded teenage age believing anything this airbrushmaxxed cuck said :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Any user who mog battles MIHR automatically becomes boneless. That applies to triggered too
+ Any user who mog battles MIHR automatically become not HARMONIOUS :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 16346
honestly commendable that u tried to larp as the next .org gigachad to gain clout over a bunch of unknown aspies on looksmaxxing forum
Brotha what are you on?

Lol at my haters when I mog this ugly nosed fucking lack of soft of well positioned bones tallfag

Lol losing to TitBot was embarrassing enough, but he won because he has autist fellow sub 5 friends here who also have surgery aspirations. So there was a bias. But nobody likes this dude and even with me as the form's pantomime villain it surely couldn't be, could it? :LOL:
I still dunno how you lost to fucking Titbot out of everyone possible

I still dunno how you lost to fucking Titbot out of everyone possible

I don't have the socially autistic personality on here that blends

Even morons like @VicMackey @ForeverRecession were acting like they were serious though so I'm not quite sure

If either guy thinks a woman biology agrees with that shit then lol both moronic idiots

Also you would think the people on here were better at rating and analysing faces. Its turns out not, nope, @volcelfatcel believes me and titbot have the same pheno 😂

I mean it's like saying an Irish man and a French man have the same pheno because they are both white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346

Even morons like @VicMackey @ForeverRecession were acting like they were serious though so I'm not quite sure

If either guy thinks a woman biology agrees with that shit then lol both moronic idiots

Also you would think the people on here were better at rating and analysing faces. Its turns out not, nope, @volcelfatcel believes me and titbot have the same pheno 😂

I mean it's like saying an Irish man and a French man have the same pheno because they are both white
Lookism were much better at analysing a face. This place is filled with kids

easy win for @MakinItHappenReturn

his face is definition of inharmonious, id put @Birdcell above @we_chillingfosho

• +1
The biggest myth running also is that women don't like a slightly rounded jaw

Tons and tons of guys with these rounded Jaws and they are drooled after

This place is autistic

Or maybe hes just better looking than you lmfao. I have never seen someone cope this hard for no reason.

What are you even doing on this forum anymore? Youre just trying to prove urself to ppl who,'s opinions you don't even respect. You were way better when you were making interesting rate threads instead of mog battle after mog battle that you lose everytime.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and House Lannister