Mog Battle: We_Chllingfosho (Unfrauded) vs MakinItHappen

Who mogs facially?

• We_FraudingFosho

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or maybe hes just better looking than you lmfao. I have never seen someone cope this hard for no reason.

What are you even doing on this forum anymore? Youre just trying to prove urself to ppl who,'s opinions you don't even respect. You were way better when you were making interesting rate threads instead of mog battle after mog battle that you lose everytime.

He isn't

Don't you think there's a reason I lose everytime you fucking dark skinned invisible ugly faggot that thinks his tough jaw definition makes him gl

Fuck off

Live in the real world

Autists

Far better looking than half this site in my prime.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16346
Oh and you're definitely a dumb fucking faggot @VicMackey becsuse every mog battle has been initiated by someone else beforehand.

This proves you're a dumb geek that thinks he's attractive because he's this tamil 2pac

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16346
The biggest myth running also is that women don't like a slightly rounded jaw

Tons and tons of guys with these rounded Jaws and they are drooled after

This place is autistic
I read some studies that suggested that oval is most ideal face shape for men but idk

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and MakinItHappenReturn
And let
I read some studies that suggested that oval is most ideal face shape for men but idk
It is but don't tell that to a fucking autist that's favourite cartoon was Johnny bravo growing up.

And mine is oval lol.

Men rate men on masculinity. I've said it once I'll say it again. Only the smart guys on here taken into consideration the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and EasternRightWinger15
Or maybe hes just better looking than you lmfao. I have never seen someone cope this hard for no reason.

What are you even doing on this forum anymore? Youre just trying to prove urself to ppl who,'s opinions you don't even respect. You were way better when you were making interesting rate threads instead of mog battle after mog battle that you lose everytime.
He gets mogged imo as well but not by much, at least not as much as the other user thinks

And let

It is but don't tell that to a fucking autist that's favourite cartoon was Johnny bravo growing up.

And mine is oval lol.

Men rate men on masculinity. I've said it once I'll say it again. Only the smart guys on here taken into consideration the female gaze.
that's why I don't like to rate anymore tbh, because the more I know and more real life experience I have, the more confused I'm about what actually women find attractive (well because I'm not a woman)

altough some women also told me that they are turned on by chiselled square jawline and visible cheekbones a lot, it depends

but I also saw some legitimately ugly guys get rated chadlite here just because they had prominent browridge, hollow cheeks and projected jawline, this forum focuses on individual masculine features too much, but I think a lot of users are starting to realize this

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and MakinItHappenReturn
this still looks frauded
View attachment 1545088
Don't trust this faggot, he claimed 1.2k ng/dl natty testosterone levels just lol. Every single thing he has said is automatically larp
View attachment 1545091

@ManletEater @SubhumanCurrycel
laughs cage GIF
TRT roids level of natty test levels jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
So some user got a hold of his unfrauded unfiltered pictures and we have now what he really looks like, a low tier frauding with contact lens' cope normie:

We_FraudingFosho
View attachment 1545075

Here is the proof he frauds:

View attachment 1545077

He was frauding for show? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So now we have him in his true-light let's battle

MakinItHappen
View attachment 1545080

View attachment 1545081

Forget it being 6'2 vs 5'8. Just focus on face. Not talking about SMV here, since this guy is trying to claim Chadlite facially lol

please take a normal pic or video, why must you do these autistic things you low inhib mogger :feelswah::feelswah:

He gets mogged imo as well but not by much, at least not as much as the other user thinks
What ? Bro look closely , the first guy has somewhat noble look to him and Ravi looks like the typical dirty indian who shits on street

that's why I don't like to rate anymore tbh, because the more I know and more real life experience I have, the more confused I'm about what actually women find attractive (well because I'm not a woman)

altough some women also told me that they are turned on by chiselled square jawline and visible cheekbones a lot, it depends

but I also saw some legitimately ugly guys get rated chadlite here just because they had prominent browridge, hollow cheeks and projected jawline, this forum focuses on individual masculine features too much, but I think a lot of users are starting to realize this

Lookism had the right understanding of the fact women like dimorphism but on the right Phenotype and skull.

Like you need soft features, a good skull, colouring etc.

Autists on here just see someone cheekbiting like titbot and think he's super aesthetic and good looking. No lol women don't give a shit if he isnt easy on the eye. Hard features only look good when they are complimented by soft at least some soft. Whether that comes in colouring or something else then bam

ALso note dudes trolling like @StrangerDanger were only saying a month ago I was a pretty boy in my prime but now saying dude x mogs me because of 6'2 yet I mogged titbot in height by 4 inches same as this dude lol so it's even worse lol yet his trolling ass votes his way

I mog titbot facially but if you disagree what about the height? Lol the fuckery is amazing to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and EasternRightWinger15
Bro he is not better looking than me

View attachment 1545099View attachment 1545100

Compare our pheno for start.

Are you genuinely just lookin at who's got more squareness to their jaw ??

I can assure you the vast majority of girls will pick me over him
How short do you feel in public btw? Tbh it seems like anything under 6'0" will disadvantage you nowadays. A lot of younger women are your height and taller. As a 5'7-8" guy, you are probably gonna be seen as short.

How short do you feel in public btw? Tbh it seems like anything under 6'0" will disadvantage you nowadays. A lot of younger women are your height and taller. As a 5'7-8" guy, you are probably gonna be seen as short.
5'7+curry+ugly+narcy+literal inbreed+autism=over

Nigga if you were attractive you would be pulling better looking bitches than this

View attachment 1545749

And the you cope by pretending this is the type you go for can you believe it!

And she left you!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine that. That's how chimney sweeper your pheno type is.
That's actually pretty decent. I probably couldn't even get that. JFL.

You mog @we_chillingfosho and he also frauds and LARP's so much he's probably starting to believe his lies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Mrinfinityx

Btw @MakinItHappenReturn what would you rate @EasternRightWinger15's avi? Does it fulfill your criteria of a chad?

You mog @we_chillingfosho and he also frauds and LARP's so much he's probably starting to believe his lies.

I'm interested why you think he frauds but TitBot didn't lol

Titbot has in motion videos, this guy very clearly uses HEAVY filters on top of other stuff.

You can edit videos. As Crisick has proven.

Do you rate guys on masculinity as it makes no sense otherwise for you to find that:

2742102 29d197e210619d9fdae95186c89eb371

Beats

2747919 2747846 haha 1

Because of 'muh square jaw' ?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Just wanted to see the results tbh, so don't count my vote.

idk man i dont understand looks

i guess i would be inclined to think we_chilling looks better but it doesn't rlly matter.

but its kind of odd u r arguing with people over it like, do u want us to lie about what we think or what.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
i guess i would be inclined to think we_chilling looks better but it doesn't rlly matter.

but its kind of odd u r arguing with people over it like, do u want us to lie about what we think or what.

If you watched the videos and still thinks he looks better then it makes no sense:

2747976 424481e53bbba4590a5a513bc7d92e57

2747981 b26e1b4c1c8b10809c6603080a5aac4a 1

Even with bone loss in my lower cheekbone I still have a better lower facial third. He is also wearing contacts.

It's clear people aren't telling the truth.

He also made the initial mog battle with the frauded pictures of his.

He probably got mogged hard today by a couple of white dudes. It sucks so this is his way of coping. Deep down, he knows he was never meant to be attractive to western women because of his pheno.

I am in the same boat so I cope by whining about it here.

He probably got mogged hard today by a couple of white dudes. It sucks so this is his way of coping. Deep down, he knows he was never meant to be attractive to western women because of his pheno.

I am in the same boat so I cope by whining about it here.

What does he have over me other than his overcoat halo? Normie curry faggot maxxed.

Dude is frauding for a reason. Insecurity about his looks. All natty here baby

Dude is frauding for a reason. Insecurity about his looks. All natty here baby

Yet still faggots like @Bvnny @ForeverRecession and @astatine wanna deny the truth

1ec31d891ee512dc7f40943d0f30b350

its just so hard for me to compare ethnics cause i really have 0 idea on their appeal irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
i don’t even know this guy but he mogs you so hard

A girl on the street would go up to him and not you purely based on face

Everyone can cope as much as they want

It was over a long time ago

You really don't know what you're talking about lol

He has no harmony whatsoever. Not a single soft feature in sight and his lower facial structure is poorly proportioned.

I have good ratios, close to ideal, a better proportioned lower third and don't need contact lens' for my eyes to look decent.

My face on street is seen as cute / pretty boy. While he is just seen as an average looking guy that's tall and dressed well.

@astatine

This video

Remember he is in bright lighting in a fucking bathroom, while I am dossing around during the 2020 pandemic quarantine.

Can you not even see that? Or is your brain just on autopilot and you don't put a thought to this sort of thing?

@astatine

This video

Remember he is in bright lighting in a fucking bathroom, while I am dossing around during the 2020 pandemic quarantine.

Can you not even see that? Or is your brain just on autopilot and you don't put a thought to this sort of thing?

Peoples judgement are clouded by personal hatred toward you. U never fraud, and this guy fraud, its an easy choice for me

Peoples judgement are clouded by personal hatred toward you. U never fraud, and this guy fraud, its an easy choice for me

Yeah but the thing is I would have thought that a community that bases their principles off of being objective, detaching emotion and using logic etc would have the ware-with-all to see this happening and adjust their automated thinking led by that hatred. You get what I mean?

Yeah but the thing is I would have thought that a community that bases their principles off of being objective, detaching emotion and using logic etc would have the ware-with-all to see this happening and adjust their automated thinking led by that hatred. You get what I mean?
They hate seeing people like u, who are high tier normie, while they are normie-low tier normie

Stop tagging me bitch boy in your tags you look like shit. Your eye area doesn’t save you because your lower third is Somalian tier. Also selfies are accurate get that troughs your tiny skull. Only Candids are what matters @MakinItHappenReturn . You lost the mog battle fair and square.

Stop tagging me bitch boy in your tags you look like shit. Your eye area doesn’t save you because your lower third is Somalian tier. Also selfies are accurate get that troughs your tiny skull. Only Candids are what matters @MakinItHappenReturn . You lost the mog battle fair and square.

Keep linking your discord server channel to the battles you ugly piece of deformed turbo manlet shit.

You're a lie.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
@MakinItHappenReturn you look bloated , you are clearly not at your beauty peak , lose weight, go train to get better facial definition , but other than that you look good , I think you don't take enough care of yourself, brush your hair, you always look like you just got out of bed. And learn how to use better lighting and angles