Who would women find more attractive ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 10987, brainded and 2 others
I will take boring over ugly.

Boringly ugly. How does that one sound?

Also look carefully. Your eyes are too small for the size of your skull. Entirely ruining harmony. This is objectivity here btw. As you saw me vote for you and you know I find you to be an irritant.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
I’m a photographer, this nigga beetle frauds super hard

Added little bit contrast... changed hue and saturation.. There nothing wrong with that.. You also fraud you tinder photos so.. why you are barking? its very common.

Cast your vote , @looksmaxxer234 !

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Boringly ugly. How does that one sound?

Also look carefully. Your eyes are too small for the size of your skull. Entirely ruining harmony. This is objectivity here btw. As you saw me vote for you and you know I find you to be an irritant.
Keep mirin my face.. You know in your deep hearth I MOG YOU.

Ur comparing a slayer with 17 slays vs a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, mogstar, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10516
Added little bit contrast... changed hue and saturation.. There nothing wrong with that.. You also fraud you tinder photos so.. why you are barking? its very common.
I only fraud my main picture. You’re airbrushing your pics too much tho. Also frauding for girls vs dudes on here are to different things lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 6908
I only fraud my main picture. You’re airbrushing your pics too much tho. Also frauding for girls vs dudes on here are to different things lmao

And then he talks about all the touch ups he gave his try-had pic where his eyes don't fit his face.

This kid is unhelpable. He needs surgery to look good but will never get it, living jobless with his mummy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10516

The camera is making it like that plus I have eye concealer... the back camera have clearly improve my jaw width. So its not just muh skin.

And then he talks about all the touch ups he gave his try-had pic where his eyes don't fit his face.

This kid is unhelpable. He needs surgery to look good but will never get it, living jobless with his mummy.
He needs zygo shaving his eyes are too small for hilow wide his skull is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Introvertednarc
  • Woah

What touch up? You nigga my jaw does not look that bad..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
His ES ratio looks slightly lower in selfies, probably looks worse irl.

Is this really bad ES RATIO.. LOoks completely fucking normal.. you guys are reaching.

Zygos shaving? Never heard of that.
I discovered it yesterday and yeah apparently zygo reduction surgery is a thing
Just for experiment. I wanted to see how my selfie pic would do in that place.
Why experiment? The purpose of the experiment is to see how attractive you are to women right.... But if u don't want to have sex with them, then why do you care how attractive you are to them in the first place? Are you gay?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, mogstar and Deleted member 6908
I discovered it yesterday and yeah apparently zygo reduction surgery is a thing

Why experiment? The purpose of the experiment is to see how attractive you are to women right.... But if u don't want to have sex with them, then why do you care how attractive you are to them in the first place? Are you gay?

Im doing loomaxing for me.. I dont wanna live in world people treat like you shit because your face..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
I write too fast and there is not edit button... sorry for shit English .

Is this really bad ES RATIO.. LOoks completely fucking normal.. you guys are reaching.

View attachment 1008095
I just used ms paint to measure your ES ratio in this pic, it’s 0.46 ideal is 0.45-0.48- selfies distort your face to make your Es ratio higher than it is, yours is most likely below avg in a normal picture

@higgabigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 5746
I just used ms paint to measure your ES ratio in this pic, it’s 0.46 ideal is 0.45-0.48- selfies distort your face to make your Es ratio higher than it is, yours is most likely below avg in a normal picture

@higgabigga

@higgabigga
He's a circle head. Needs to take a mirror pic from a distance, and show us what that looks like. Bet it's a disaster

• +1
There is nothing wrong with my ES ratio :feelshaha:

He's a circle head. Needs to take a mirror pic from a distance, and show us what that looks like. Bet it's a disaster
Yeah, and that combined with a longer midface is a death blow ngl ...

• +1
no.. Halal.
Halal? Being gay is very much Haram.
You said you aren't Muslim, don't use religion as excuse. The reason you don't want women that are apparently into you is because you are gay? I can see no other explanation

Lol its better than selfies.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Then take a mirror pic lol. Better yet a video so we know it isn't photoshopped

The new pic I took are more closer to reality... It has taken with back camera.. It make my face less narrow and it adds more width.

Then take a mirror pic lol. Better yet a video so we know it isn't photoshopped
it's probably not as bad as these but it's definitely below avg

• +1
The new pic I took are more closer to reality... It has taken with back camera.. It make my face less narrow and it adds more width.
It doesn't matter what camera the pic is taken with, (sigh) what matters is the distance from your camera to you face.
Selfie camera can give a non lense distorted picture too if you take the pic from 1m+

• JFL