Mogbattle - Londonvillie v Beetleking88

Who would women find more attractive ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Show proof of me being (non-jokingly) racist towards hapas and Asians.
i don't care if you've done that and I've never seen you do it personally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
i don't care if you've done that and I've never seen you do it personally
You keep on changing your mind
First it’s people are racist to you because you’re part Asian then it’s you’re white and women love you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Wallenberg
You keep on changing your mind
First it’s people are racist to you because you’re part Asian then it’s you’re white and women love you
I never said women love me and if I did it was larp to troll

BB4E29E0 1207 42A4 8D53 7CA693082280

holy shit what a mogger. London leanmaxx ASAP bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 756
You are getting there though, you look way better! Keep at it, remember the huge facial gains come at like 13% bodyfat so don’t be discouraged.
Thanks! I’ve given myself a year to reach around that. I feel trying to rush will lead to binges and weight gain. I am content with losing weight slowly at this point. 13-15 is my goal, is that when everything changes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Introvertednarc and Be_ConfidentBro
Thanks! I’ve given myself a year to reach around that. I feel trying to rush will lead to binges and weight gain. I am content with losing weight slowly at this point. 13-15 is my goal, is that when everything changes?
Yes bro, I believe that is when you start seeing your real bones and facial potential.
Slow and steady is optimal , 1 year is reasonable considering that your starting point was a a lot of weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 756
Yes bro, I believe that is when you start seeing your real bones and facial potential.
Slow and steady is optimal , 1 year is reasonable considering that your starting point was a a lot of weight.
Yeah a year is probably the best time frame then. I guess it all depends on your own body type but for me facial fat is one of the first to go but you’re right 13 percent is probably the point where it’s all gone from your face.
have you ever lost weight bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and SoyGune
@LondonVillie Will face mog in the near future

Is beetleking a HTN?
He’s good looking, but @LondonVillie only has to lose a few more pounds and he’ll look great possibly chadlite facially which equates to chad overall bcuz of his height + dick size, and londonvillie is sweet innocent and kind unlike some ppl here

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar