Mogged by my employer’s son and his friends

AscensionUwU

AscensionUwU

Iron
Just another day at my wage slaving restaurant job until the owner’s son and his friends show up outta nowhere.

This dude height mogged me but he was a fatcel so it wasn’t that bad until his friends pulled up. Holy shit, I got fucking mogged to the 4th quantum realm and back when they pulled up one by one.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worst, they kept showing up, each time mogging me even more. One even showed up with a foid by his side. They mog me in EVERY realm imaginable while I have to greet and serve them. Usually I can ignore being mogged since I’m a gook and other races are superior anyways, but they are gooks too ffs. They are easily HTN Gooks - Changlites while I’m just a sub5 ricecel. They are still hanging around the establishment eating their food while I’m writing this. It’s over for me.

What did I do to deserve this? I must’ve committed thousands of war crimes in my previous life. I’m already a sub5 ricecel that currently works a dead end wage slaving restaurant job. I already have to deal with entitles niggers and now I have to deal with this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BrahminBoss, Kevin Logan and 7 others
At least you know youre inferior most gooks like @AspiringChanglite are in deep psychosis cuz of their race

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, DoII, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
How can a wage slaving ricecel like me cope???

• So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and chosen-one
At least you know youre inferior most gooks like @AspiringChanglite are in deep psychosis cuz of their race
I’m not that delusional to think that my gook genes are any good lmao

It’s even more brutal for me becuz I had genioplasty earlier this year and it didn’t do shit. I literally went from a recessed chin trucel to a sub5 ricecel 😂😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
u are invisible next to me in the club im literally jacob elordi height, frame and SMV wise but much higher PSL

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, try2beme, chosen-one and 1 other person
I’m not that delusional lmao

It’s even more brutal for me becuz I had genioplasty earlier this year and it didn’t do shit. I literally went from a recessed chin trucel to a sub5 ricecel 😂😂😂
invisible next to me in the club

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, try2beme and chosen-one
u are invisible next to me in the club im literally jacob elordi height, frame and SMV wise but much higher PSL
Nigga I’m invisible standing next to anyone in the club 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Kevin Logan, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Even asians would choose me over you Kys you even catfished used alex schlabs pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, AscensionUwU and chosen-one
Just another day at my wage slaving restaurant job until the owner’s son and his friends show up outta nowhere.

This dude height mogged me but he was a fatcel so it wasn’t that bad until his friends pulled up. Holy shit, I got fucking mogged to the 4th quantum realm and back when they pulled up one by one.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worst, they kept showing up, each time mogging me even more.
Looney tunes type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, TechnoBoss, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
height?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
I’m 5’9 but these gooks are fucking tall for no reason, especially the owner’s son. That nigga is like 6’4 plus. They had to be fed something that I never had before.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and shr
Even asians would choose me over you Kys you even catfished used alex schlabs pics
JFL i dont see "asians" as on my level, i only go for Tier 1 ethnicities (Han/WASP)

u can keep ur SEAmonkeys and curries once i reject them

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, chosen-one, AscensionUwU and 1 other person
Looney tunes type shit
Ong, it kept getting worst just when I thought it couldn’t lmao

Just when I thought I hit rock bottom, I keep going lower 🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, shr and NordicLeonhard

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worst, they kept showing up, each time mogging me even more. One even showed up with a foid by his side. They mog me in EVERY realm imaginable while I have to greet and serve them. Usually I can ignore being mogged since I’m a gook and other races are superior anyways, but they are gooks too ffs. They are easily HTN Gooks - Changlites while I’m just a sub5 ricecel. They are still hanging around the establishment eating their food while I’m writing this. It’s over for me.

What did I do to deserve this? I must’ve committed thousands of war crimes in my previous life. I’m already a sub5 ricecel that currently works a dead end wage slaving restaurant job. I already have to deal with entitles niggers and now I have to deal with this?
sad bro

• +1
I’m 5’9 but these gooks are fucking tall for no reason, especially the owner’s son. That nigga is like 6’4 plus. They had to be fed something that I never had before.
im sorry bro, you dont even seem like a bad person

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AscensionUwU
im sorry bro, you dont even seem like a bad person
It is what it is lmao

It’s a mog or get mogged world and unfortunately I’m the former.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Logan and shr
BRUTAL! we are born to serve and ready to die.

• +1
at least you get paid money incel

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and AscensionUwU
at least you get paid money incel
Can’t wait to leave this bs ass wage slaving job for my high paying internship this coming summer 😎

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan