Molecel

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
It´s over I have a big mole taking up almost my whole left nostril and all the surgeons and experts I have seen told me that removing it will get my nose deformed might rope asap

View attachment 1110x624_playboi-carti-arrete-pour-avoir-etrangle-sa-femme-enceinte_63ecb19de5cfc.webp
I know playboi carti is considered attractive despite his large birthmark but maybe having it on the cheek is less looksmining than on the fucking front of my goddamn face.
So despite being somehow able to pull decent girls through warm approach I think it´s over for my tinder slaying project...

nice try federal agent

concealer ??? or just use faceapp and catfishmaxx

It´s over I have a big mole taking up almost my whole left nostril and all the surgeons and experts I have seen told me that removing it will get my nose deformed might rope asap

View attachment 2551622
I know playboi carti is considered attractive despite his large birthmark but maybe having it on the cheek is less looksmining than on the fucking front of my goddamn face.
So despite being somehow able to pull decent girls through warm approach I think it´s over for my tinder slaying project...
Pbc is black so its less obvious jfl he is also statusmaxxed and htn so dont compare yourself to him

Pbc is black so its less obvious jfl he is also statusmaxxed and htn so dont compare yourself to him
He has a larger one than mine and still clearly visible

I´ll try it but it´s a big fraud

View attachment 2551622
time to female gazemaxx

What do you mean sir ?