Mom took a candid of me

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
My mom took a candid picture of me and it was a side profile. When I saw the pic my heart dropped. Forward growth was nonexistent and my maxilla just looked like a flat straight line. My nose had a hump and my chin was really recessed. My eyes were bulging as well.

When I saw this picture I couldn’t contain my anxiety and anger, so I called my mother a dumb whore. She told me to calm down and that it was just a picture. When I asked her why she took the picture, and she said that she thought I was a very handsome boy. So I continued to berate her and then she ran away and locked her room.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, sayi, synock21 and 5 others
imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, bradpittshairline and dannydipss
When I saw this picture I couldn’t contain my anxiety and anger, so I called my mother a dumb whore.
Lol, take a video of this and post it here, we want to see it...

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
My mom took a candid picture of me and it was a side profile. When I saw the pic my heart dropped. Forward growth was nonexistent and my maxilla just looked like a flat straight line. My nose had a hump and my chin was really recessed. My eyes were bulging as well.

When I saw this picture I couldn’t contain my anxiety and anger, so I called my mother a dumb whore. She told me to calm down and that it was just a picture. When I asked her why she took the picture, and she said that she thought I was a very handsome boy. So I continued to berate her and then she ran away and locked her room.
dnr no photo + i dont care

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii