Moneymaking idea foolproof

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Save up some capital and invest in a quality vending machine. If you can place that vending machine in a college campus with hungry students; you can make a lucrative payday. Rate my idea bros !

1000000000000000/10 idea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
prob need some loisense to put it on campus and by the end you prolly aint making that much

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Richard Cheese
1000000000000000/10 idea.
Thx bro; I got the idea off Reddit. Hopefully; the vending machine field isn’t too saturated.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
prob need some loisense to put it on campus and by the end you prolly aint making that much
If I can get vending machines on every college campus; I can get rich. 🤑 just need like 50 machines or so.

If I can get vending machines on every college campus; I can get rich. 🤑 just need like 50 machines or so.

you re 20 years too late

saturated now. many youtube vids on it already
Fuark will continue to search for new ideas. There’s gotta be a niche out there people haven’t tapped yet.

Save up some capital and invest in a quality vending machine. If you can place that vending machine in a college campus with hungry students; you can make a lucrative payday. Rate my idea bros !
college campus = vandalism

Fuark will continue to search for new ideas. There’s gotta be a niche out there people haven’t tapped yet.
if you find something please don't gatekeep bhai :love: