WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING DIY SURGERIES?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Ok so I think you can do this and I’m going to try this shit, a DIY chin implant hear me out here

So first off all you can 3d print your chin implant design just try to steal some surgeons design for this and go to your nearest 3d printing area, it will cost some money but it’s worth it.
IMG 1438

After you get your design make sure make sure you have a way to soak up the blood lost and something it can go into it, and get a fucking mirror so you can see what your doing. Here is where you make the first incision.
IMG 1436

After you make the incison you wanna lift that skin up and cut open the part of meat right over you chin, make 2 cuts and make some space on the 2 sides so the implant can fit and once you’ve done that, PLAce the IMPLANT YOUVE 3D PRINTIED IN THAT SECTION.

Actually I recommend watching this video while you do it

After your down wrap your self up with a bandage to let the scars heal
IMG 1439

YOU DO THIS SHIT AND YOU SAVE 3000 DOLLERS ITS WORTH IT

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, walrusmaxx, coispet and 2 others
@Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
95% chance you die from blood loss 4.9% chance it looks shit 0.1% chance of ascension

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, anitalooksmax, coispet and 3 others
95% chance you die from blood loss 4.9% chance it looks shit 0.1% chance of ascension
Ay man I always win rock paper scissors so why not?? 300$ ain't worth it cuhh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, coispet, Clavicular and 2 others
You think this can be done? Is there anyway we can get a local anthesia so it isn’t painful because man these cuts do seem really fucking painful

Source for lidocaine

It can easily be done with silicone, you dont need to spend 10k on an easy surgery when you can diy it in 2 seconds

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet and Zenis

Source for lidocaine

It can easily be done with silicone, you dont need to spend 10k on an easy surgery when you can diy it in 2 seconds
It looks like it takes like 30 mins but ya like it’s actually fucking crazy we’re gonna put these Jew surgeons out of business soon

We will only need them for ostemoties

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You think this can be done? Is there anyway we can get a local anthesia so it isn’t painful because man these cuts do seem really fucking painful
it isn't that hard in theory because the chin isn't a minefield of veins like most of the face.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It looks like it takes like 30 mins but ya like it’s actually fucking crazy we’re gonna put these Jew surgeons out of business soon
it isn't that hard in theory because the chin isn't a minefield of veins like most of the face.
Yea im pretty sure realsurgerymax was trying to bluepill me before and fearmonger because he would go out of buisness when people realize they can bog themselves for free instead of in his air bnb for 20k

The chin is alot of nerves which lidocaine will solve

• Woah
Ok so I think you can do this and I’m going to try this shit, a DIY chin implant hear me out here

So first off all you can 3d print your chin implant design just try to steal some surgeons design for this and go to your nearest 3d printing area, it will cost some money but it’s worth it.
View attachment 2862551

After you get your design make sure make sure you have a way to soak up the blood lost and something it can go into it, and get a fucking mirror so you can see what your doing. Here is where you make the first incision.
View attachment 2862552

After you make the incison you wanna lift that skin up and cut open the part of meat right over you chin, make 2 cuts and make some space on the 2 sides so the implant can fit and once you’ve done that, PLAce the IMPLANT YOUVE 3D PRINTIED IN THAT SECTION.

View attachment 2862553

Exactly, if Sunil can do it, why can't we?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Zenis
Yea im pretty sure realsurgerymax was trying to bluepill me before and fearmonger because he would go out of buisness when people realize they can bog themselves for free instead of in his air bnb for 20k

there's also not that many nerves in the chin, they branch off from the ear, most of them are around the sides of your face.

• Woah

The chin doesn’t have nerves nigga.

Blackpillers are doing in 1 week something that takes surgeons 12 years fucking brutal mog

there's also not that many nerves in the chin, they branch off from the ear, most of them are around the sides of your face.
Theres some on the sides but it wont matter cuz the dissection is on the anterior mandible
The chin doesn’t have nerves nigga.

Blackpillers are doing in 1 week something that takes surgeons 12 years fucking brutal mog
all surgeons are gay and have an equally shit botch rate to autists

• Woah
Theres some on the sides but it wont matter cuz the dissection is on the anterior mandible

can't be botched if you're already ugly.

• Woah

View attachment 2862551

View attachment 2862552

View attachment 2862553

Dey stupid

• Woah
can't be botched if you're already ugly.
The nothing to loose theory prevails, but that buccal fat guy was already 5.5 psl ive seen his face before he was a mogger

• Woah

It’s just so brutal , give it 10 years and every implant/soft tissue surgery will be able to be done at home.

Surgeons will be useless for anything but ostemoties to us black pilllers

honestly closed rhino to change tip shape could probably be diy

View attachment 2862551

View attachment 2862552

View attachment 2862553

Most people here can barely use a screw driver and saw wood. Let alone sawing their own bones and actively rearranging their own face while under pain and blood lost.

Knowing .org members they will use the same feces ridden hands they use to jerk off to baboon looking boney models and proceed to get sepsis and die.

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui