MoneyMax idea

Elias

Elias

Make an instagram and start posting pics and build it up. If you are GL or atleast have a good base morph your pics and post them on IG. Then contact companies to get you to sponsor them and try out there products and theyll pay you etc especially if you’re GL. Tale photos with their products etc and morph those photos too but make it realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Lorsss, Schönling and 1 other person
Easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, buflek, CristianT and 4 others
blackhatworld.com for more ideas like that no of you is ever gonna try anyway

• +1
Reactions: noped, RAITEIII and Lorsss
Make an instagram and start posting pics and build it up. If you are GL or atleast have a good base morph your pics and post them on IG. Then contact companies to get you to sponsor them and try out there products and theyll pay you etc especially if you’re GL. Tale photos with their products etc and morph those photos too but make it realistic.
so much easier to start on tiktok, if you u are using hastags it will automatically show it for thousands of people

Thanks you Jordan Belfort

If you are GL
3gnqzq.png

lost me there

so much easier to start on tiktok, if you u are using hastags it will automatically show it for thousands of people
0 views on tiktok every time i post no matter what, ive deleted my account and still with new accounts i get 0 views, i have like 10 hastags, bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The only viable money making scheme is trannymaxxing on chaturbate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
0 views on tiktok every time i post no matter what, ive deleted my account and still with new accounts i get 0 views, i have like 10 hastags, bruh
U must be shrek tier then bruh, we did a tiktok to my autist classmate he got 8k views no joke

• +1
Reactions: athnico