Moneymaxxing is the best way to looksmax

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Think about it. With money, any surgery, appliance, or supplement is within your reach. If you aren't moneymaxxing right now, then you're effectively wasting your time LDARing.

Celebrities are very seldomly ugly for a good reason. They have a massive amount of wealth, and because they do, they can easily and quickly looksmax.

START SAVING YOUR MONEY, BOYOS.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roge, litaz, LooksJourney and 6 others
Agreed.

How easy is it for a plastic surgeon to fuck up a wrap-around jaw implant or a sliding genioplasty procedure? How great are the risks?

Agreed.

How easy is it for a plastic surgeon to fuck up a wrap-around jaw implant or a sliding genioplasty procedure? How great are the risks?
Just go with Eppley and it should be good, he’s a god at doing those dw

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Just go with Eppley and it should be good, he’s a god at doing those dw
OK I will but srsly what if any other plastic surgeon did those? How easy is it to fuck them up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OK I will but srsly what if any other plastic surgeon did those? How easy is it to fuck them up?
Any decent surgeon can do them with no issues they’re both pretty easy, main risk with wraparound is infection which is like 2% chance, genio is easy as well just gotta screw the bone properly

• +1
Agreed.

Obviously it's easy for a surgeon to fuck that up if they're unqualified for the job or if they're a diversity hire. But this usually isn't the case since this simply doesn't happen. Surgeons are qualified to do this work because it's a highly skilled field and it isn't easy to get a job as a surgeon.

In practicality, the chances of them fucking your surgery up is really, really low. Not even negligible. And if they do, you can get compensation or sue them for medical malpractice.

• +1
Any decent surgeon can do them with no issues they’re both pretty easy, main risk with wraparound is infection which is like 2% chance, genio is easy as well just gotta screw the bone properly
Ooh that's good news, ty.

I agree, but there are limits to how much money can buy.

Jeff Bezos can't buy youth.

You can't buy genuine friendship or love.

Plastic surgery is still very limited. India's richest man can't buy a 6ft+ white chad body.

Nonetheless, if your problems can be solved with money, like a narrow jaw like @StudyHacks , then yea it's pretty amazing what it can do for you.

Everyone probably has at least one physical flaw that is fixable with surgery, so moneymaxx to reach your full potential. But you can't buy a higher potential.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, itsoverbuddyboyo and BornAgainChad
I agree, but there are limits to how much money can buy.

Jeff Bezos can't buy youth.

You can't buy genuine friendship or love.

Plastic surgery is still very limited. India's richest man can't buy a 6ft+ white chad body.

Nonetheless, if your problems can be solved with money, like a narrow jaw like @StudyHacks , then yea it's pretty amazing what it can do for you.

Everyone probably has at least one physical flaw that is fixable with surgery, so moneymaxx to reach your full potential. But you can't buy a higher potential.
You make some good points. But I do have some things to say.

It can't buy youth, but it can at least make you look youthful. Youthfrauding isn't too hard or expensive, btw.

I'd argue that "genuine love" doesn't really exist in the sense that we think it does, because if it did, incels would not be a thing. But as far as the love girls experience for chad's muscular body and thick cock? That can be had if you're wealthy enough. The friendship part is surprisingly easier than obtaining love, unless you're a complete autist.

True. They could at least become a chadpreet though, which is better than being a complete subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and SHARK
@BornAgainChad
Depends what we're talking about when it comes to youth. Idk if Bezos could buy his way to a 18 year old face. 10 years younger, sure.

Yep I take that 'genuine love' thing back. Love only comes if you meet looks threshold first. A girl's perfect personality match may be a 5'5" asian, but since she's not sexually attracted to him she will never 'fall in love' with him.

I will emphasize that you can't buy a higher potential. That's the sad part for many guys. Not everyone has the right template of a face to become Chad. You have to have the right fwhr, decent eye area, etc. A curry can't put a silicone implant in their jaw and turn into Brad Pitt. Do the best with what you got. So moneymaxx to get the most.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, LooksJourney and BornAgainChad
@BornAgainChad
Depends what we're talking about when it comes to youth. Idk if Bezos could buy his way to a 18 year old face. 10 years younger, sure.

Yep I take that 'genuine love' thing back. Love only comes if you meet looks threshold first. A girl's perfect personality match may be a 5'5" asian, but since she's not sexually attracted to him she will never 'fall in love' with him.

I will emphasize that you can't buy a higher potential. That's the sad part for many guys. Not everyone has the right template of a face to become Chad. You have to have the right fwhr, decent eye area, etc. A curry can't put a silicone implant in their jaw and turn into Brad Pitt. Do the best with what you got. So moneymaxx to get the most.
Yeah, there are limits to how much more youthful you can look with money. The good thing is that it can buy you more time. The bad thing is, unless a major scientific breakthrough occurs, once you reach a certain age your senility will overpower your youthmaxxing efforts before you kick the bucket.

It's pretty ironic how women "fall in love" with only attractive men, and visa versa. That's the whole basis of "love at first sight". Just proves the looks theory further.

Yes, we are limited by our facial template. Luckily though there are many phenotypes you can have to still be attractive, but there are really only a few " perfect" ones. You can't always become a Chad, but you can at least ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and SHARK
ropemaxxing > moneymaxxing
@BornAgainChad

personality is a meme bro. Natural chemistry between couples only emerge as a result of the positive hormones that's induced when each of the respective partners look at each other.

Last edited:
ropemaxxing > moneymaxxing

personality is a meme bro. Natural chemistry between couples only emerge as a result of the positive hormones that's induced when each of the respective partners look at each other.
I can attest to this. When I chat with girls without showing my face, they show a bit of interest and request me to send a picture. But when I do send them a picture, I can sense a big disappointment with them because my personality would be better fitting for an attractive male with a good sex life, not an ugly guy like me. They always ghost or block me after I send them a picture.

moneymaxxing is good if you want to providermaxing

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
It's time to moneymax and learn about aesthetics, and once you have enough money you can get the cosmetical procedures to reach the full potential.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, BornAgainChad and Coping
Ngl moneymaxxing is legit and also rewarding as fuck. Seeing my income stream slowly build up as I get more experienced and better at marketing is addicting as shit. It’s like working out except the gains don’t eventually plateau if you work hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and BornAgainChad
You better moneymaxx before you get too old to looksmaxx.

I just got referred to a job that pays 130k a year by someone in my social circle. It's a job from Evergreen North America as an operator.

Should I take it boyos?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, LooksJourney and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I just got referred to a job that pays 130k a year by someone in my social circle. It's a job from Evergreen North America as an operator.

Should I take it boyos?
Of course.

Should I take it boyos?
Pays well so yes.

@BornAgainChad

Jaw implants are basically unlimited in their potential.

Jaw implants are basically unlimited in their potential.
How do you avoid jaw implants that would fuck your facial harmony up completely? I've seen ones on lookism where the guy got the implant, it improved his jawline by a very large margin but the end harmony was utter shit, because the lips became small af in comparison to the new jawline, if this makes sense.

How do you avoid jaw implants that would fuck your facial harmony up completely? I've seen ones on lookism where the guy got the implant, it improved his jawline by a very large margin but the end harmony was utter shit, because the lips became small af in comparison to the new jawline, if this makes sense.
Isn't that the point of talking with your surgeon/consulting with experts/looking at morphs?

Moneymaxxing is stressful and will fuck up your looks even more in the long term tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back