More proof we live in a game/simulation from me

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
So i was gonna cross the street again, i waited a long ass time to step onto the actual road, and no cars, but then the moment i step onto the road A BUNCH of cars apeparand start crossing from the intersection, like they were waiting to load when i got to a checkpoint
Today it was and still is raining, i was in one place waiting on my phone, it was cloudy but no rain, the moment i get up and go to another place huge fucking storm falls all of a sudden
Plus the phenomenom of people's voices not loading until i get close to them happens more and more
And weirdest thing i saw today was an old dude continously walking onto a wall like a glitched npc until like 5 seconds he learned how to leave and continued walking normally
@Ozraelite @Sprinkles thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
This typa shit happens to me too no way this world is real man..

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32285 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Non human entities control things from other dimensions

Everything that happens on earth is being recorded including your thoughts

They control the code of the matrix which is broadcasted by saturn and amplified by the moon.

Psychedelics such as DMT can expand your awareness of the simulation

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, RAMU KAKA, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Simulation is coming to an end and slowly overheating. Soon there will be the harvest times after ww3 goes nuclear. Focus on destroying this simulation, moon saturn matrix has to be destroyed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and IAMNOTANINCEL
we live in a simulation because there are NIGGERS everywhere we go. Forced diversity, much?

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump, not__cel and BrutalMogger