World is 100% a game simulation

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
Today i was gonna cross the road. I looked and there were no cars, but then i kept staring and a bunch of cars appread out of nowhere, like graphics loading in a video game
I be walking behind people and only when i get closer i start to hear them talk, like the dialogue loading once you step into a certain area
I be seeing clouds change shape in seconds
If it is not a simulation why does it behave like one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2, exo and Jpg
The guy who runs the simulation has set CPU usage to 0% for my life events. I just be rotting at home brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and exo
Just like you can't see a flower open its petals or the sun set in real time

Irl is a fucking scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg and IAMNOTANINCEL
Just like you can't see a flower open its petals or the sun set in real time

Irl is a fucking scam
UHH, ACORDDING TO SCIENCE (TM) THOSE THINGS ACTUALLY TAKE A LONG TIME SO YOU CANT OBSERVE THEM IN REAL TIME :soy:

• +1
Reactions: exo
IAMNOTANINCEL

Dats schizophrenia bro you should get it checked out

Are you diagnosed schizophrenic?

Today i was gonna cross the road. I looked and there were no cars, but then i kept staring and a bunch of cars appread out of nowhere, like graphics loading in a video game
I be walking behind people and only when i get closer i start to hear them talk, like the dialogue loading once you step into a certain area
yea it seems like that after you step out of your mom's attic for the first time in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
Jfl God fell for the gaming laptop meme

we do live in a matrix, but the chances of you actually seeing this chit for reals is slim to none man
Im seeing it for real tho

Are you diagnosed schizophrenic?
Thats the problem tho, if i go to the jew doctor they will disagnose me as schizo and put me in psych ward if i tell them what ive been seeing. What if its all real

My life is totally Npc, i been experiencing this everydays since i was born

Thats the problem tho, if i go to the jew doctor they will disagnose me as schizo and put me in psych ward if i tell them what ive been seeing. What if its all real
Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness which affects the way you think, feel and behave. The symptoms may affect how you cope with day to day life.

You could be diagnosed with schizophrenia if you experience some of the following symptoms:

Hallucinations
Delusions
Disorganised thinking
Lack of motivation
Slow movement
Change in sleep patterns
Poor grooming or hygiene
Changes in body language and emotions
Loss interest in social activities
Everyoneโ€™s experience of schizophrenia is different. Not everyone with schizophrenia will experience all these symptoms.