Most Brootal mogging of all time.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Story time. My family had decided to link together for thanksgiving, my brother was already at the house prior and living with my aunt for college, he had been adamant for the longest time that he was the same size as me, so I wanted to disprove this notion once and for all, we touched down in the city and immediately I noticed I was taller than my manlet brother, he’s like 5 71/2 while I’m around the 58-9 range depending on posture and such. Noticing this obvious difference along with me perpetually looking down at him I decided to have family members decide who was taller, one after the other from my grandma to my aunt they all said I was taller, by about an inch (my grandma saying that my neck was longer). His ego in shambles our mom decided to just calm the nerves of me laughing at his super manletness by saying we are both the same size (delusion), and the day ended with us going to bed. The next day my brother was extremely mad at himself, me, and the world. I never really cared much about height because around 5 9 is an average height so I’m rather secure about this but to my brother who is clearly below the average this irks him to no end. Throughout the day he would perpetually be making claims he would destroy me in a fight and that him lifting and making gains would result in a one sided fight, talking nonstop about how he would absolutely destroy me, I proceeded to explain to him that while he outclasses me in strength and probably speed my battle iq is far superior, a result of me inheriting the superior nair warrior gene and him getting the inferior fisherman gene. He got even more angry and challenged me to a play wrestling match, we decided to have a fun grappling match with me getting the initial hold over his neck that would have resulted in an easy victory for me which I let go because I did not want to hurt him, he then took advantage of this and for me in a hold and went full force with full anger, clearly unleashing all his pent up rage on me, I tapped out and told him I was not under the impression this was a full force nothing held back match and would decimate him in the next, he agreed and we had the next match, instinctively like a wild lion I pounded on him bringing him to the ground with my superior grappling, mounting and pinning him down, putting him in a humiliating position as I had him below me pushing him into the ground with him unable to do a thing, desperately trying to squeeze the middle of my face which did little, our cousin and aunt came around and saw this pathetic physical mogging going on and laughed at him for being pinned when our mom got me off of him from being on top and continuing to smash him into the ground with him breathing heavily. My cousin and everyone in my family making it clear who won and the pathetic position he was in causes him to throw an infantile response of a temper tantrum. On the verge of tears he started to start yelling at everyone in the family acting like a typical sore loser saying he would beat me in a fist fight (obvious inferiority of being second born) and that I was weak from rotting/relaxing for 5 years, I told him it doesn’t matter, u got no diffed and humiliated and thus I am the victor, he then stole my phone and refused to give it back causing a big fight in the house and nearly ruining the entire vacation. Clearly his ego shattered he decided to leave and self exile him from the get together with me not only winning the physical battle but also the mental maturity battle, our family commenting at his lack of humbleness in defeat and talking about how he has an ego and inferiority complex (lol). He will not be returning in a couple days and will be at someone else’s house🗿.
Khabib Nurmagomedov Sport GIF by UFC

Jiujitsu Grappling GIF by Hyperfly

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and lightskinbengali
dnrd, ever heard of paragraphs?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Mainstream, shalomnigga and 4 others
Story time. My family had decided to link together for thanksgiving, my brother was already at the house prior and living with my aunt for college, he had been adamant for the longest time that he was the same size as me, so I wanted to disprove this notion once and for all, we touched down in the city and immediately I noticed I was taller than my manlet brother, he’s like 5 71/2 while I’m around the 58-9 range depending on posture and such. Noticing this obvious difference along with me perpetually looking down at him I decided to have family members decide who was taller, one after the other from my grandma to my aunt they all said I was taller, by about an inch (my grandma saying that my neck was longer). His ego in shambles our mom decided to just calm the nerves of me laughing at his super manletness by saying we are both the same size (delusion), and the day ended with us going to bed. The next day my brother was extremely mad at himself, me, and the world. I never really cared much about height because around 5 9 is an average height so I’m rather secure about this but to my brother who is clearly below the average this irks him to no end. Throughout the day he would perpetually be making claims he would destroy me in a fight and that him lifting and making gains would result in a one sided fight, talking nonstop about how he would absolutely destroy me, I proceeded to explain to him that while he outclasses me in strength and probably speed my battle iq is far superior, a result of me inheriting the superior nair warrior gene and him getting the inferior fisherman gene. He got even more angry and challenged me to a play wrestling match, we decided to have a fun grappling match with me getting the initial hold over his neck that would have resulted in an easy victory for me which I let go because I did not want to hurt him, he then took advantage of this and for me in a hold and went full force with full anger, clearly unleashing all his pent up rage on me, I tapped out and told him I was not under the impression this was a full force nothing held back match and would decimate him in the next, he agreed and we had the next match, instinctively like a wild lion I pounded on him bringing him to the ground with my superior grappling, mounting and pinning him down, putting him in a humiliating position as I had him below me pushing him into the ground with him unable to do a thing, desperately trying to squeeze the middle of my face which did little, our cousin and aunt came around and saw this pathetic physical mogging going on and laughed at him for being pinned when our mom got me off of him from being on top and continuing to smash him into the ground with him breathing heavily. My cousin and everyone in my family making it clear who won and the pathetic position he was in causes him to throw an infantile response of a temper tantrum. On the verge of tears he started to start yelling at everyone in the family acting like a typical sore loser saying he would beat me in a fist fight (obvious inferiority of being second born) and that I was weak from rotting/relaxing for 5 years, I told him it doesn’t matter, u got no diffed and humiliated and thus I am the victor, he then stole my phone and refused to give it back causing a big fight in the house and nearly ruining the entire vacation. Clearly his ego shattered he decided to leave and self exile him from the get together with me not only winning the physical battle but also the mental maturity battle, our family commenting at his lack of humbleness in defeat and talking about how he has an ego and inferiority complex (lol). He will not be returning in a couple days and will be at someone else’s house🗿.

Didn't happen, make sure to take your medication tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, tervile1, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
3262474 871192F4 D5AA 4321 96AB F546EC6F216B

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Tldr: Brootaly height mogged my brother who thought he was taller or same size then Brootally no diffed him in a wrestling match as our family laughed at him for being pinned and destroyed despite lifting, he then through a temper tantrum and left not returning until we all leave.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

did not read pajeet

• So Sad
Reactions: Banasura
i might reAD THIS

cool story bro