turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
I’m a lot more blunt to this shit now but hearing a girl say/do

“My N count is 2+”
or they ask how tall i am and the disappointment in their voice
Finding out they are similar height to me
Losing attraction to me
Finding out they are a lot more promiscuous than I thought is disappointing af. Especially when I thought they were good girls
Finding out they N count mog me and are younger than me. This one is legit depressing.
Finding out they fuck ethnics or blacks, pretty much any girl that does this is slutty ngl.

Seeing their Exs,that are taller or better looking than me is depressing.

This came from a convo I had with a girl a year younger than me, who N count mogged me. Her exes were ugly af but still i just know she fucked some 6’4 ogre it’s over lol

i need LL ngl. I will run shoe lifts first date I get after quarantine

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
Jfl stop being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I never really talked to woman,nothing to say.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
I never really talked to woman,nothing to say.
choice or incel?

i am not incel but that’s only because i can fraud nt well. this life is not much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
jfl indeed

imagine a girl says she is 5’7 and i have to add another inch to my height rip
If you’re below 6 foot you’re gonna struggle with this all ur life. Don’t even be surprised by it, it’s in their nature. Wear lifts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
If you’re below 6 foot you’re gonna struggle with this all ur life. Don’t even be surprised by it, it’s in their nature. Wear lifts.
i know

i think i’ve grown btw somehow, i heard my mum and someone else say it. Hopefully these peptides or whatever carry on influencing my growth or it’s just natural i don’t know; i am getting hgh soon though.

i will indeed either cope with lifts and fixing APT or get LL.

Shame it costs around a quarter of a house price wise to get 3-4 inches jfl

under 6feet there is no life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
under 6feet there is no life
yeah

i mean i know for a fact that this girl will not care i am manlet but it’s still depressing because as a whole it affects your life a lot, not even just dating wise.

i don’t know what i would do if i was low t at this height ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
the worse thing is that im a volcel because i will not fucking this hideous girl that might let me fuck her :feelsez:

• JFL
the worse thing is that im a volcel because i will not fucking this hideous girl that might let me fuck her :feelsez:
the girl i lose my v with was not gl at all. You should just fuck her unless she’s below 3.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
the girl i lose my v with was not gl at all. You should just fuck her unless she’s below 3.5 psl.
idk she is skinny ill lose my incel card i guess, and ugly girls in highschool cant fuck chad anyway

• +1
idk she is skinny ill lose my incel card i guess, and ugly girls in highschool cant fuck chad anyway
good luck mate, what’s her race and rating?

What is N count?

good luck mate, what’s her race and rating?
ugly curry 3.5/10 , I showed my freind to her and they say she mogs me. Also i might be able to fuck a 3.5/10 noodle, i'll just ask her if she wants to meet up, but I really dont want to be seen dumpster diving in public. Where did you lose your virginity anyway? I literally have no idea where to.

• +1
quick reminder height is cope
3a1c69989ded30d856a35e2fa3a7e4ca

5'6 chico would slay like no tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
choice or incel?

i am not incel but that’s only because i can fraud nt well. this life is not much better
I never really wanted or tried to talk to them,they never really wanted to talk to me,it is what it is.

• So Sad
I never really wanted to talk to them,they never really wanted to talk to me,it is what it is.
you might be better looking than you think

i’m pretty sure i’d be incel or close to it if i didn’t make an effort: It depends on how willing you are to act on anything
quick reminder height is cope
View attachment 384094
5'6 chico would slay like no tomorrow
good looking manlets are still heavily discriminated against..

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Talking about height is useless if you dont state your height

• +1
ugly curry 3.5/10 , I showed my freind to her and they say she mogs me. Also i might be able to fuck a 3.5/10 noodle, i'll just ask her if she wants to meet up, but I really dont want to be seen dumpster diving in public. Where did you lose your virginity anyway? I literally have no idea where to.
I lost my v when a girl asked me to get into a picture with her so I approached her after and I texted her and invite her back to my house Lol

• +1
I lost my v when a girl asked me to get into a picture with her so I approached her after and I texted her and invite her back to my house Lol
were you attracted to her at all?

• +1
Talking about height is useless if you dont state your height
i am 5’9

it’s not giga manlet but once women have experienced a wide framed tall chad even with a good face i will be like nothing in comparison you understand?
were you attracted to her at all?
she was fuckable for sure. I’d rate her 3.5-4psl.

i think she falios herself because she was low class and the way she spoke was unattractive

so she was pretty much aberage i think if she didn’t speak in an ugly way and was higher class

• +1
you might be better looking than you think
Yeah,probably,i have made eye contact with a couple of girls a time ago.
A girl fucked me with her eyes in brazilian carnival.
:chad: :chad: :chad:

• JFL
Yeah,probably,i have made eye contact with a couple of girls a time ago.
A girl fucked me with her eyes in brazilian carnival.
:chad: :chad: :chad:
you’re from brazil? Niceeee

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I’m a lot more blunt to this shit now but hearing a girl say/do

“My N count is 2+”
or they ask how tall i am and the disappointment in their voice
Finding out they are similar height to me
Losing attraction to me
Finding out they are a lot more promiscuous than I thought is disappointing af. Especially when I thought they were good girls
Finding out they N count mog me and are younger than me. This one is legit depressing.
Finding out they fuck ethnics or blacks, pretty much any girl that does this is slutty ngl.

Seeing their Exs,that are taller or better looking than me is depressing.

This came from a convo I had with a girl a year younger than me, who N count mogged me. Her exes were ugly af but still i just know she fucked some 6’4 ogre it’s over lol

i need LL ngl. I will run shoe lifts first date I get after quarantine
Spend money on face surgery

Spend money on face surgery
I need a lot, luckily my base is good but I need:

essential: Genio, infraorbital, LL

helpful: browplasty, fillers.

Roughly will cost 100k or 150 unless i cheap out on the leg lenthening or don’t do it, it’ll be much less then.

I need a lot, luckily my base is good but I need:

essential: Genio, infraorbital, LL

helpful: browplasty, fillers.

Roughly will cost 100k or 150 unless i cheap out on the leg lenthening or don’t do it, it’ll be much less then.
Bro please don’t spend money on LL surgery. Not worth all that money, pain, and recovery. I might be biased becuase I’m already tall, but if I was average height, I’d just put all my money towards facial surgery and career maxxxing.

LEGIT THREAD GOD DAMNIT

THE GOOD DECENT GIRLS I LIKED IN HS ALL BECAME WHORES

WTF INDEED

• +1
Bro please don’t spend money on LL surgery. Not worth all that money, pain, and recovery. I might be biased becuase I’m already tall, but if I was average height, I’d just put all my money towards facial surgery and career maxxxing.
lol. i’m 5’9

i can’t tell you the amount of times girls have been attracted to me, and then when i meet them in real life i can see it in their eyes they are disappointed with my height. I can still fuck them, but it won’t incite some primal feeling of a large man fucking them, i’ll just be a manlet with an acceptable face lol.

it’s always the tallfags that underplay or overplay the importance of height, don’t get me wrong, face and pheno is way more important but without a good height you will never be complete. You will not give her those primal feelings while having sex

lol. i’m 5’9

i can’t tell you the amount of times girls have been attracted to me, and then when i meet them in real life i can see it in their eyes they are disappointed with my height. I can still fuck them, but it won’t incite some primal feeling of a large man fucking them, i’ll just be a manlet with an acceptable face lol.

it’s always the tallfags that underplay or overplay the importance of height, don’t get me wrong, face and pheno is way more important but without a good height you will never be complete. You will not give her those primal feelings while having sex
I guess you’re right. How many inches will LL get you? Do you workout?

• +1
LEGIT THREAD GOD DAMNIT

THE GOOD DECENT GIRLS I LIKED IN HS ALL BECAME WHORES

WTF INDEED
the majority of women are slutty nowadays. I will have to go pump and dump this girl, I am not happy about her past sexual experiences to carry on talking to her, i am secretly disgusted by her. Her face is cute, but she’s too close to my height and her N count is higher than mine while being slightly younger. I will have to fuck and leave...
I guess you’re right. How many inches will LL get you? Do you workout?
I can be 6’1 after LL barefoot if i don’t do anything, i’m 17 rn and injecting peptides and have shitty posture so I can easily be 6’2 if i do all of that

i have bad anterior pelvic tilt, just too low motivation to fix

same with losing weight, i’m around low 20% bf but can’t be bothered to lose it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
"You're such a nice guy"
"You'll make some girl really happy one day"
"I just don't see you that way"
"You're like a brother to me"

giphy.gif

• +1
"You're such a nice guy"
"You'll make some girl really happy one day"
"I just don't see you that way"
"You're like a brother to me"

giphy.gif
this doesn’t happen to me anymore because i know how to leave the friendzone or never imply i want to be friends with females, but i know the feeling lol.

you have to be super direct and you can’t try to fuck girls who you’ve known for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Alesund
this doesn’t happen to me anymore because i know how to leave the friendzone or never imply i want to be friends with females, but i know the feeling lol.

you have to be super direct and you can’t try to fuck girls who you’ve known for a long time.

I can imagine that only applies if you're ugly,right? I know most of my male friends from my social circle(most of them are average to slightly above average looking) have hooked up with some of the girls in it, and we've known each other since high school.

• +1
I can imagine that only applies if you're ugly,right? I know most of my male friends from my social circle(most of them are average to slightly above average looking) have hooked up with some of the girls in it, and we've known each other since high school.
yeah, it’s just a lot harder to fuck girls you’ve known for a long time imo. even if good looking, unless you do something really amazing, like have a 6 inch growth spurt, or get really good looking after puberty, lose weight, or some status max shit idk

• +1
Reactions: Alesund
The most depressing thing a girl has said to me is “I hope you can find someone“

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Alesund
Nothing. Why? Because i dont take anything girls say seriously

• +1
yeah, it’s just a lot harder to fuck girls you’ve known for a long time imo. even if good looking, unless you do something really amazing, like have a 6 inch growth spurt, or get really good looking after puberty, lose weight, or some status max shit idk

Speaking of height, what's yours and are you actually from Turkey? I've been there on business in Istanbul a few times last year and I've noticed the average Turk is rather shortish- If you're at least 180cm you should be fine, as long as your face and frame are adequate ofc.

Speaking of height, what's yours and are you actually from Turkey? I've been there on business in Istanbul a few times last year and I've noticed the average Turk is rather shortish- If you're at least 180cm you should be fine, as long as your face and frame are adequate ofc.
i’m 5’9 in U.K. I don’t do bad per se, my frame is good and my face is fine but I’m still young. So maybe standards will her higher for girls when I grow a bit older?

turkey is 5’9 on average. That includes the whole of it though, including poor parts. I guarantee the west is taller due to genetics (different heritage than east) and has more money than east generally

istanbul is full of poor syrians, kurds, low class turks etc. Not representative of middle class young turkish men imo, especially the ones in the west with money
The most depressing thing a girl has said to me is “I hope you can find someone“
i’ve had my fair share of blackpills after losing weight, and talking to women lol.

who said this? your friend? girls drop blackpilled to their male friends all the time

Last edited:
i’m 5’9 in U.K. I don’t do bad per se, my frame is good and my face is fine but I’m still young. So maybe standards will her higher for girls when I grow a bit older?

turkey is 5’9 on average. That includes the whole of it though, including poor parts. I guarantee the west is taller due to genetics (different heritage than east) and has more money than east generally

istanbul is full of poor syrians, kurds, low class turks etc. Not representative of middle class young turkish men imo, especially the ones in the west with money
I can imagine status and wealth will become more important as you become older, height will still be important, but I really doubt you're gonna get passed on because you're "only" of average height. Tbh height means jack shit if you don't have the face for it- I'm 6'2.5 with a fairly decent frame(somewhat broad shoulders and huge hands + a 6'11 wingspan) but due to my weird looking baby face I've been rejected quite a lot and I'm still a KV at almost 21.