Most diets are retarded, yet people still benefit from them: My Philosophy, Theory, and Advice

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I hear of a myriad of diets, like carnivore, vegan, ray peat diet, keto diet. All are retarded; carnivore is horrible for longevity because of high protein/iron and low carbohydrates, fiber, and many (micro)nutrients, probably also disease from raw meat. Vegan is bad because meat should not be entirely restricted even if a low meat diet is ideal for longevity, and being vegan will lead to many deficiencies. Ray peat diet is bad because of far too high fructose. Fructose intake should be MUCH lower than glucose intake and ideally you should eat less than 10 g fructose per day. Keto is simply unbalanced due to extremely low carbs, some carbs are good because then you’ll eat less protein and fats (and too high of anything is bad).

But many of these diets do work for people, so how come? Well, my theory is that its because all these diets have something in common, and that is eliminating processed foods.

So basically people, be it a vegan or carnivore or whatever, if they are on this diet in an attempt to improve their health, move from an american diet or some type of processed diet to a diet that eliminates processed foods, they probably also do other things like exercise, go outside, take supplement, probably they lose weight because most people would take a multi-angled approach to healthmaxxing, and then on top of this everything they do is not placebo-controlled. And then they exaggerate or make up the results of their diet that they have fooled themselves into believing while living in their own imaginary world and the hordes of these people amass to influence the hive’s perception of reality to establish widespread and indelible delusions

The reason most diets are retarded is because most diets are extreme, unbalanced, while antithetically claiming to have such general, overarching benefits, and are based on conservatism of tradition instead of development (knowledge is ever-growing). Also, there is no ideal diet because it depends on your purpose, for example its impossible to have a diet ideal for gymmaxxing and longevity alike. Stop following diets because people say they are good. Stop joining diets to feel like you are part of a group. Do research (like a lot, for me my research is a life-long pursuit to grow my understanding, my perception of reality, to be closer to reality) and make your own diet. That is what i am doing. And evaluate your purpose and what you value because you cannot have everything in this world of sacrifices.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Cristiano88, TallDarkAndHandsome and 5 others
Sure but vegan is bad, no exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Detective, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
Inb4 “dnrd”, yes this is not well-structured and a bit of a ramble

Do not eat. All food is trying to kill you and make you ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Splinter901, Deleted member 33579 and 9 others
Best diet is halal diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079 and slavicpsycho
In what way is any of the things you mentioned bad about a carnivore diet?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@Whatashame @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @positivecoper @mvp2v1 @Ragnar @Reformed @ripcordgod1 @ReinerGeist1 @Eriot Lodger

you're overcomplicating things. just eat a well balanced diet. workout and track your food. red meats are good or you can be bluepilled and listen to the government and eat bugs like a schizo.

I hear of a myriad of diets, like carnivore, vegan, ray peat diet, keto diet. All are retarded; carnivore is horrible for longevity because of high protein/iron and low carbohydrates, fiber, and many (micro)nutrients, probably also disease from raw meat. Vegan is bad because meat should not be entirely restricted even if a low meat diet is ideal for longevity, and being vegan will lead to many deficiencies. Ray peat diet is bad because of far too high fructose. Fructose intake should be MUCH lower than glucose intake and ideally you should eat less than 10 g fructose per day. Keto is simply unbalanced due to extremely low carbs, some carbs are good because then you’ll eat less protein and fats (and too high of anything is bad).

But many of these diets do work for people, so how come? Well, my theory is that its because all these diets have something in common, and that is eliminating processed foods.

So basically people, be it a vegan or carnivore or whatever, if they are on this diet in an attempt to improve their health, move from an american diet or some type of processed diet to a diet that eliminates processed foods, they probably also do other things like exercise, go outside, take supplement, probably they lose weight because most people would take a multi-angled approach to healthmaxxing, and then on top of this everything they do is not placebo-controlled. And then they exaggerate or make up the results of their diet that they have fooled themselves into believing while living in their own imaginary world and the hordes of these people amass to influence the hive’s perception of reality to establish widespread and indelible delusions

The reason most diets are retarded is because most diets are extreme, unbalanced, while antithetically claiming to have such general, overarching benefits, and are based on conservatism of tradition instead of development (knowledge is ever-growing). Also, there is no ideal diet because it depends on your purpose, for example its impossible to have a diet ideal for gymmaxxing and longevity alike. Stop following diets because people say they are good. Stop joining diets to feel like you are part of a group. Do research (like a lot, for me my research is a life-long pursuit to grow my understanding, my perception of reality, to be closer to reality) and make your own diet. That is what i am doing. And evaluate your purpose and what you value because you cannot have everything in this world of sacrifices.
cope

just consume fruit after animal products and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom and HOLYFUARK
my mother feeds my little brother (4) spaghetti and a sausage every night is this a shitty diet

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and slavicpsycho
you're overcomplicating things. just eat a well balanced diet. workout and track your food. red meats are good or you can be bluepilled and listen to the government and eat bugs like a schizo.
Keep tracking your food

JFL

my mother feeds my little brother (4) spaghetti and a sausage every night is this a shitty diet
yes he will be .org user by 10 to 14 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Ryldoo IS COPING, Maalik and 3 others
In what way is any of the things you mentioned bad about a carnivore diet?
carnivore is horrible for longevity because of high protein/iron and low carbohydrates, fiber, and many (micro)nutrients
protein activates mTOR and increases igf-1, both of which accelrate aging. fiber affects gut microbiome positvely, low carbohydrates is bad becasue it means that youll have too high protien and fat, and plants have many micronutrients not in meats

Interesting

• +1
red meats shouldnt be demonized but theres no reason to counter that unfair demonization with equal and opposite embrace. meats (inlcuding red meat) are good in moderation just like everything

yes, pasta is too processed to be ideal, better he eats potatoes or rice for carbs, and sausage again is processed, get him eating meat where the only processed is cooking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
cope

just consume fruit after animal products and you'll be fine
i guarantee you overeat fructose and youll age faster due to your mistake

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and hopecel
yes, pasta is too processed to be ideal, better he eats potatoes or rice for carbs, and sausage again is processed, get him eating meat where the only processed is cooking
i need to find an alternate way, i did that before and my mother refuses to swap diets

• +1
U never mentioned fasting, is fasting a good diet philosophy?

• +1
I agree to a certain extent, genetically we re all different and we re meant to eat different things on a group and individual .
For instance the Maasai tribe drinks a lot of milk and blood, they also eat a lot of honey, they are one of the tallest tribes in africa and have perfectly developed faces , though this diet could be problematic for asians who cannot break down lactose .
In the end it is better to test how you react to certain foods but one thing is for sure, every diet success story is linked to the fact that bad foods get ditched and nutritious foods are added , i believe many diseases are caused by a lack of micronutrients .

• +1
is raw potato good? I think it tastes good
im not sure, make sure you wash it well if its raw. and being raw means it could have some toxins but im not sure. raw is good becasue cooking destroys some nutrients and creastes methylglyoxals and glyoxals

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
U never mentioned fasting, is fasting a good diet philosophy?
intermittent fasting is not good for the purpose of intermittent fasting per se, but i dont eat dinner because digestion is better earlier and eating late decreases melatonin and disrupts circadian clock

extended fasting is great

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • +1
i believe many diseases are caused by a lack of micronutrients
i agree on that
genetically we re all different and we re meant to eat different things on a group and individual .
yes but it could be said we are all genetically similar

some people will tolerate things better or worse but i think doing research is better than using your arbitrary interpretation of your uncotnrolled-for perceptions of your personal experiences

over for me I don't know what to eat
firstly, determine your goal, (general current well-being, muscles, longevity, as examples)

then, researchmax

intermittent fasting is not good for the purpose of intermittent fasting per se, but i dont eat dinner because digestion is better earlier and eating late decreases melatonin and disrupts circadian clock

extended fasting is great
what's your opinion on dates?

• +1
o
over for me I don't know what to eat
r alternatively you could do research and develop your goal if right now you are unsure. maybe thats better as thats what i did

what's your opinion on dates?
no high-sugar fruit should become a staple to your diet. reserve as a treat

(i am a longevity maxxer but if you dont care about longevity then itd be fine to eat a lot of dates)

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
firstly, determine your goal, (general current well-being, muscles, longevity, as examples)

then, researchmax
o

r alternatively you could do research and develop your goal if right now you are unsure. maybe thats better as thats what i did
dude I used to eat a lot of nuts and dates daily few months ago then I heard that it lowers T levels then I quit it

balanced diet would be ideal but I'm that type of guys who are extreme I either eat something so frequently or don't eat at all

• +1
He wont because as i answered in another thread , fructose =/= fruit

It s not too late to join the right religion ,our lord Ray Peat(may peace and blessings be upon him) is waiting for you .

dude I used to eat a lot of nuts and dates daily few months ago then I heard that it lowers T levels then I quit it

balanced diet would be ideal but I'm that type of guys who are extreme I either eat something so frequently or don't eat at all
i dont really care aboiut testosterone, i would rather focus on delayinh aging

be skeptical of what u hear

who knows if nuts lower t anyway, i mean you told me that today and i think perhaps its true but perhaps its not

and what if it only lowers by some tiny amount, then who cares unless your life purpose is the highest t levels possible?

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
High iq post. I still cut out carbs so I can maintain hollow cheeks.

• +1
He wont because as i answered in another thread , fructose =/= fruit

It s not too late to join the right religion ,our lord Ray Peat(may peace and blessings be upon him) is waiting for you .
View attachment 2455453
you are treating diet like a religion, a fundamental flaw to your efficiency

are based on conservatism of tradition instead of development (knowledge is ever-growing)

the article you linked is irrelevant to my point; its talking about seed extracts having anti AGE effects. fruits dont have enough of these extracts to fully counter the glycation from the GRAMS of sugar they contain

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
no high-sugar fruit should become a staple to your diet. reserve as a treat

(i am a longevity maxxer but if you dont care about longevity then itd be fine to eat a lot of dates)
I am that too but dude like at the end what it means to you if you live 75 or 80 years it's pointless isn't it? I mean I prefer current well being and longevity comes as a consequence of it like no one of us real looksmaxxers isn't "against longevity" (absurd) because we already eliminated clearly unhealthy things from our diet like you can't be for longevity and smoke drink alcohol coffee soda drinks energy drinks etc it's all about our preferences and partly genetics as someone said above but again you're kinda right all extremes are bad like I'm pro-meat but if you eat a lot of it ofc you won't feel comfortable it's all about being moderate bro

@andy9432 ,this nigger doesnt realize
Its retarded for sure, its basic common sense. Look at how malnourished inuits are, its due to all the parasites in their guts. Look at their high suicide rates = due to all of the parasites causing various psychological disorders.

• +1
I am that too but dude like at the end what it means to you if you live 75 or 80 years it's pointless isn't it? I mean I prefer current well being and longevity comes as a consequence of it like no one of us real looksmaxxers isn't "against longevity" (absurd) because we already eliminated clearly unhealthy things from our diet like you can't be for longevity and smoke drink alcohol coffee soda drinks energy drinks etc it's all about our preferences and partly genetics as someone said above but again you're kinda right all extremes are bad like I'm pro-meat but if you eat a lot of it ofc you won't feel comfortable it's all about being moderate bro
slowing aging means improved healthspan throughout your improved lifrespan so it really does matter

current well being and longevity are not the same at all, although some things can help or harm both.

best thing for longevity is to nuke your thyroid stimulating hormones and be starving

i dont really care aboiut testosterone, i would rather focus on delayinh aging

be skeptical of what u hear

who knows if nuts lower t anyway, i mean you told me that today and i think perhaps its true but perhaps its not

and what if it only lowers by some tiny amount, then who cares unless your life purpose is the highest t levels possible?
I do care because my T levels certainly aren't at max so I shouldn't lower them even by foods that are considered healthy (my diet generally isn't that healthy tho)

eating like your ancestors seems to be the best and also answers why people react differently to diets

• Hmm...
I do care because my T levels certainly aren't at max so I shouldn't lower them even by foods that are considered healthy (my diet generally isn't that healthy tho)
whats so good about having max t levels?

anyway, show me one study demonstrating that nuts lower t levels, lets not have a debate based on a fallacy

eating like your ancestors seems to be the best and also answers why people react differently to diets
interesting idea, and for general benefits, i agree. now if you have a specific objective thats when this idea can fall apart

Only thing you need to eat is a trenbolone sandwich, nicotine gum and vodka.

whats so good about having max t levels?

anyway, show me one study demonstrating that nuts lower t levels, lets not have a debate based on a fallacy
bruh wym what's good? basically everything like your voice bone mass mood libido etc

I haven't found any study but it doesn't disapprove my point yet not all nuts lower T levels eg. Brazil nuts or Macadamia are beneficial others aren't tho

you are treating diet like a religion, a fundamental flaw to your efficiency
RE peat after me :

Dr. Peat, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy brain,
Thy oxidative phosphorylation come, thy electron
flow be done,
On Earth as it is in mitochondria,
Give us this day our daily carrot, and forgive us our
PUFA,
As we forgive those that quote low-carb diets at us,
And lead us not into the Randle Cycle, but deliver us
from lactate,
For thine is the energy, the health and vitality, for