Most diets are retarded, yet people still benefit from them: My Philosophy, Theory, and Advice

bruh wym what's good? basically everything like your voice bone mass mood libido etc

I haven't found any study but it doesn't disapprove my point yet not all nuts lower T levels eg. Brazil nuts or Macadamia are beneficial others aren't tho
Do you have low t? If not, then I don’t see what’s so important about increasing t.

I hear of a myriad of diets, like carnivore, vegan, ray peat diet, keto diet. All are retarded; carnivore is horrible for longevity because of high protein/iron and low carbohydrates, fiber, and many (micro)nutrients, probably also disease from raw meat. Vegan is bad because meat should not be entirely restricted even if a low meat diet is ideal for longevity, and being vegan will lead to many deficiencies. Ray peat diet is bad because of far too high fructose. Fructose intake should be MUCH lower than glucose intake and ideally you should eat less than 10 g fructose per day. Keto is simply unbalanced due to extremely low carbs, some carbs are good because then you’ll eat less protein and fats (and too high of anything is bad).

But many of these diets do work for people, so how come? Well, my theory is that its because all these diets have something in common, and that is eliminating processed foods.

So basically people, be it a vegan or carnivore or whatever, if they are on this diet in an attempt to improve their health, move from an american diet or some type of processed diet to a diet that eliminates processed foods, they probably also do other things like exercise, go outside, take supplement, probably they lose weight because most people would take a multi-angled approach to healthmaxxing, and then on top of this everything they do is not placebo-controlled. And then they exaggerate or make up the results of their diet that they have fooled themselves into believing while living in their own imaginary world and the hordes of these people amass to influence the hive’s perception of reality to establish widespread and indelible delusions

The reason most diets are retarded is because most diets are extreme, unbalanced, while antithetically claiming to have such general, overarching benefits, and are based on conservatism of tradition instead of development (knowledge is ever-growing). Also, there is no ideal diet because it depends on your purpose, for example its impossible to have a diet ideal for gymmaxxing and longevity alike. Stop following diets because people say they are good. Stop joining diets to feel like you are part of a group. Do research (like a lot, for me my research is a life-long pursuit to grow my understanding, my perception of reality, to be closer to reality) and make your own diet. That is what i am doing. And evaluate your purpose and what you value because you cannot have everything in this world of sacrifices.
I agree with you on your main point. whenever someone makes a thoughtfull choice as to what they are putting in their bodies and go on a diet it also correlates with cutting out processed foods, an increase in exercise etc. Meaning there are many confounding factors when it comes to why their health improves.

That said I belive that there are many ways to do things wrong and only 1 correct answer when it comes to how to live life. ie: Evolutionary biology based thinking. So when it comes to our food I ask the queston: how were we designed to eat (I also ask how were we designed to live, how were we designed to raise offspring etc).

My question to you @Ekil73_YT : If I k!dnapped you and left you in the middle of Alaska, or Yellowstone (And lets say you had no way of returning civilization) what foods would you survive off of?

I will follow up with the following: the best examples of natural diets are found in tribes like the Hadza in northern Tanzania, they eat an animal-based diet. Meaning mostly meat + carbs in the form of fruits. They very rarily eat vegetables. They have extremely healthy populations, FAR healthier than everywhere else in modern world when it comes to things like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. I know of only 1 natural tribe which eats tons of vegetables, I forget their name but they eat the root of some plant. They have equaly low rates of disease I mentioned however they do show signs of damage to the endothelium, suggesting its a sub-optimal diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I haven't found any study
Exactly. Im not saying nuts don’t lower t either but I’m certainly not convinced that they do

Do you have low t? If not, then I don’t see what’s so important about increasing t.
I don't think so but I already have some problems with T like varicocele so I don't wanna lower its levels even more

I mean my goal isn't to be hypermasc ogre but at least I can have above average T (today gen's T levels are cucked)

I agree with you on your main point. whenever someone makes a thoughtfull choice as to what they are putting in their bodies and go on a diet it also correlates with cutting out processed foods, an increase in exercise etc. Meaning there are many confounding factors when it comes to why their health improves.

That said I belive that there are many ways to do things wrong and only 1 correct answer when it comes to how to live life. ie: Evolutionary biology based thinking. So when it comes to our food I ask the queston: how were we designed to eat (I also ask how were we designed to live, how were we designed to raise offspring etc).

My question to you @Ekil73_YT : If I k!dnapped you and left you in the middle of Alaska, or Yellowstone (And lets say you had no way of returning civilization) what foods would you survive off of?

I will follow up with the following: the best examples of natural diets are found in tribes like the Hadza in northern Tanzania, they eat an animal-based diet. Meaning mostly meat + carbs in the form of fruits. They very rarily eat vegetables. They have extremely healthy populations, FAR healthier than everywhere else in modern world when it comes to things like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. I know of only 1 natural tribe which eats tons of vegetables, I forget their name but they eat the root of some plant. They have equaly low rates of disease I mentioned however they do show signs of damage to the endothelium, suggesting its a sub-optimal diet.
i agree with everything you present here.

I fixate on the purpose of slowing aging, so the diet best for general well-being and living like we evolved to may be a different diet than what is ideal for longevity. (we didtn evolve to live to our maximum lifespans)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

ill go more into what i mean

yes, a meat and fruit based diet is what id eat if i wanted to survive and reproduce like nature "intended"

but the idea in support of vegetables is that humans ate them when the other, better, sources of food wernet available. a vegeatble based diet lower in fruits and meat means worse short term health (strneght, reproductive success and capabilities) but during these times of starvation we evolved to age more slowly (and during times of abundance and reproductuon where we are all living happily, aging is accelerated)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
interesting idea, and for general benefits, i agree. now if you have a specific objective thats when this idea can fall apart
an objective such as weight loss?

• +1
I hear of a myriad of diets, like carnivore, vegan, ray peat diet, keto diet. All are retarded; carnivore is horrible for longevity because of high protein/iron and low carbohydrates, fiber, and many (micro)nutrients, probably also disease from raw meat. Vegan is bad because meat should not be entirely restricted even if a low meat diet is ideal for longevity, and being vegan will lead to many deficiencies. Ray peat diet is bad because of far too high fructose. Fructose intake should be MUCH lower than glucose intake and ideally you should eat less than 10 g fructose per day. Keto is simply unbalanced due to extremely low carbs, some carbs are good because then you’ll eat less protein and fats (and too high of anything is bad).

But many of these diets do work for people, so how come? Well, my theory is that its because all these diets have something in common, and that is eliminating processed foods.

So basically people, be it a vegan or carnivore or whatever, if they are on this diet in an attempt to improve their health, move from an american diet or some type of processed diet to a diet that eliminates processed foods, they probably also do other things like exercise, go outside, take supplement, probably they lose weight because most people would take a multi-angled approach to healthmaxxing, and then on top of this everything they do is not placebo-controlled. And then they exaggerate or make up the results of their diet that they have fooled themselves into believing while living in their own imaginary world and the hordes of these people amass to influence the hive’s perception of reality to establish widespread and indelible delusions

The reason most diets are retarded is because most diets are extreme, unbalanced, while antithetically claiming to have such general, overarching benefits, and are based on conservatism of tradition instead of development (knowledge is ever-growing). Also, there is no ideal diet because it depends on your purpose, for example its impossible to have a diet ideal for gymmaxxing and longevity alike. Stop following diets because people say they are good. Stop joining diets to feel like you are part of a group. Do research (like a lot, for me my research is a life-long pursuit to grow my understanding, my perception of reality, to be closer to reality) and make your own diet. That is what i am doing. And evaluate your purpose and what you value because you cannot have everything in this world of sacrifices.
what do you rate paul saldinos animal based diet

• JFL
what do you rate paul saldinos animal based diet
short term: 10/10

long term: retarded/10

i wouldnt have a problem with his diet if he didnt claim it was good for longevity

yall are retarded just starve yourself🤣🤣🤣🤣

im gonna start a pro PUFA diet of pork and bacon and eggs, i think it could catch

• +1
protein activates mTOR and increases igf-1, both of which accelrate aging. fiber affects gut microbiome positvely, low carbohydrates is bad becasue it means that youll have too high protien and fat, and plants have many micronutrients not in meats
yeah so that was just goyslop propaganda :feelshmm:

there r some things that are shown over and over again in literature and that is how vegetables, fish and fruit are good for your health. But people here will still deny that jfl

eating like your ancestors seems to be the best and also answers why people react differently to diets
we all have the same ancestors

Psychology and placebo is also a major factor in this. People will subconsciously convince themselves that their diet makes them feel better (this is proven loads of times with other things like medicines) and therefore will generally be more active, leading to a healthier lifestyle.

But yeah I agree with your points.

• +1
cope

just consume fruit after animal products and you'll be fine
That's exactly what I did. I also added in some greens with the meat every three or four meals because I felt better when taking those micronutrients. I do 2-3 hours of sports every day so it was not viable at all to only consume meat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel

Only drink sperm... lots of nutrients. best face cream