Most Guys Dress Like Shit

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Today I observed the guys I walked by on campus and holy shit they all dress like garbage. Sweatpants and Nike gear like they’re in middle school. Now I dress like shit as well but I’m gonna get some good clothes because it will definitely stand out. I know face matters most and clothes are kinda cope but when literally every dude is dressing like shit it will certainly help you stand out.

I remember at my old university some ricecel dressed really nice and it did stand out to me even though he was ricecel. Dude looked good.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, BrettyBoy, xz90 and 1 other person
There are no dresses for my undereye support.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27460, Falimcel, Lumbersexual and 18 others
Yeah sweatpants can make you look retarded... just wear jeans or khakis

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 470
clothes are cope, if you dress well as incel you will look like some coping /fa/ poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27460, Chadelite, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 18 others
There are no clothes for your face

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Lumbersexual, heroinfather and 7 others
average BBC in stolen tattered jeans and a stolen ripped nike hoodie >>> blackops2cel in a fitting suit and tie.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, heroinfather, dogtown and 5 others
whatever... face is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Limerencel and Extra Chromosome
clothes arent cope they can give you +1psl depending on your current style, you musn't be incel tier tho.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, FatmanO and 5 others
lol youre trying to tell me that if you dress like a mongo and switch to a good style it wont make you more attractive? What are you even doing here lmao

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
lol youre trying to tell me that if you dress like a mongo and switch to a good style it wont make you more attractive? What are you even doing here lmao
it doesnt give you +1 psl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Well fitting clothing will give you the illusion of a better physique. Definitely not cope.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It obviously needs to fit, but brand doesnt matter.

Try to wear similar colours for shirt and trousers too, it avoids cutting you in half and increases perceived height.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and androidcel
you would look gay if you walk around in suits or dress shirt

Holy shit that's what I'm wearing now. I should probably pop a boner to test any IOIs I get.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thank you. Hopefully these guys are just trolling because to deny dressing well doesn’t help is retarded. Face is king, but I need every point I can get, and even if it’s a small boost it’s better than nothing. And I think when everyone around you dresses like shit it helps even more. Plus girls care about shit like clothing a lot. So much for muh ‘girls aren’t visual’
It obviously needs to fit, but brand doesnt matter.

Try to wear similar colours for shirt and trousers too, it avoids cutting you in half and increases perceived height.
Interesting I’ve never heard of that before. How tall are you?

your mother dresses like shit....needs a hijab

• +1
no t shirt for your face

Interesting I’ve never heard of that before. How tall are you?

I used to doubt it myself, but then I started looking at people in the street, and yeah, i did perceive those who wore one colour as taller. It's fairly common knowledge among those with an interest in clothing.

I'm 171cm so I do this pretty much all the time on dates, at least in Europe.

• +1
Stop wearing t-shirts outside of the house.

Every man looks better in a shirt. Casual looking shirts though. Don't go overboard like you're going to a nightclub

I like my denim Levi shirt and I have some flannel button-down collar shirts as well

levis-barstow-western-shirt-red-cast-stone-p3885-40219_medium.jpg
A1mHhKiFgKL._UL1500_.jpg

Long sleeve hide your skinny arms as well.

There is no shirt for your eye area

imagine not dressing trenchcoat and carry a sawed off

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, dogtown, JellyBelly and 3 others
Today I observed the guys I walked by on campus and holy shit they all dress like garbage. Sweatpants and Nike gear like they’re in middle school. Now I dress like shit as well but I’m gonna get some good clothes because it will definitely stand out. I know face matters most and clothes are kinda cope but when literally every dude is dressing like shit it will certainly help you stand out.

I remember at my old university some ricecel dressed really nice and it did stand out to me even though he was ricecel. Dude looked good.
Don't try to dress good if you are ugly or below average. You'll like like a tryhard, or like you are overcompensating. And looking like you are trying too hard is a deathsentence.

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
I once dressed stylish in school because I had a job interview right after and a lot of girls said "wow looks really good. It really does!" and "did you go shopping?".
It was uncomfortable and I don't dress like it anymore because I felt like a tryhard and it doesn't fit to my ugly face.

But yeah, a good style will make guys stand out maybe.

• +1
Yeah sweatpants can make you look retarded... just wear jeans or khakis
I fucking hate sweatpants on guys. Makes us look like fags
imagine not dressing trenchcoat and carry a sawed off
Fuck, someguy at school started wearing this OD trenchcoat and everyone keeps avoiding him now. Should I friend him?

legit, but if you're dressing to impress / stand out you already failed. fashion should be about self expression not looking good for normies. i'm not an advocate of deliberate ignorance when it comes to learning what looks good (eg: basic color theory) but staying true to yourself and what you like is far more important, at least when it comes to clothes. you should wear the clothes not vice-versa,

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
clothes arent cope they can give you +1psl depending on your current style, you musn't be incel tier tho.
You don't understand what 1 psl point even is.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, dogtown and androidcel
You don't understand what 1 psl point even is.

just one example it can be much more extreme. Also if youre athletic the right clothes can make you even better looking.

• JFL
clothes are cope, if you dress well as incel you will look like some coping /fa/ poster

It's an augmentation, but obviously won't work if you're legit ugly
It helped me I'd say
I once dressed stylish in school because I had a job interview right after and a lot of girls said "wow looks really good. It really does!" and "did you go shopping?".
It was uncomfortable and I don't dress like it anymore because I felt like a tryhard and it doesn't fit to my ugly face.

But yeah, a good style will make guys stand out maybe.
Post pics of outfits please?

It helped me I'd say
explain how did it help you and how bad/good your face is?

• JFL
Reactions: dodt

• Draws attention to urself
  • Can larp as rich
  • Makes u look taller with some tricks like same color etc
  • Hides my skinny wrists (just longsleevemaxx)
People here rated me psl 6.5 take that how u will

i mean if you look like straight out of mums basement incel style nothing will help to make you look better other than replacing your whole head and body. If youre like a 3 you can wear stylish clothes already, the problem is that meny people rated low also have low confidence and therefore don't have the balls to wear "cool" clothes. If you wear stylish clothing without confidence others will see that and maybe pick on you but if you at least act confident and feel well in the clothes you will be fine man

• JFL
i mean if you look like straight out of mums basement nothing will help to make you look better other than replacing your whole head and body. If youre like a 3 you can wear stylish clothes already, the problem is that meny people rated low also have low confidence and therefore don't have the balls to wear "cool" clothes.

Yeah initially I was hesistant of wearing my new trendy clothes because I was worried about not having a matching attitude

• JFL
Clothes don't raise your psl. they just avoid lowering it.

aka don't wear shit stained pants, yeast-infested shoes, and a shirt ripped at the belly part.
i mean if you look like straight out of mums basement incel style nothing will help to make you look better other than replacing your whole head and body. If youre like a 3 you can wear stylish clothes already, the problem is that meny people rated low also have low confidence and therefore don't have the balls to wear "cool" clothes. If you wear stylish clothing without confidence others will see that and maybe pick on you but if you at least act confident and feel well in the clothes you will be fine man
Straight out of moms basement clothes are fine most of the time

just one example it can be much more extreme. Also if youre athletic the right clothes can make you even better looking.
Literally nothing in the picture is the same except the man.
Not even the camera used is the same cage.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
It helped me I'd say

Post pics of outfits please?
Don't have pics but I wore black leather boots, a black jeans, a black turtle neck and a dark denim jeans jacket on top combined with a black leather watch that day

There are no dresses for my undereye support.
Tfw orthodontic industry are holding the scientific progress in the facial development field back with an iron fist because of incompetence, ignorance and greed, and therefore we will not see any actually well designed appliances and programs for facial growth and maxiliary forward growth until we're fucking 40, feels fucking bad man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
Keep crying for me
I wear sweatpants everyday you mad bro?
Unless youre an asian hypebeast you just look like some dude tryna act cool n all

clothes really do matter. must be simple nothing too try hard. Fitted short sleeve or long sleeved rolled up to 3/4 arm. Always opt for scoop neck (not too low tho) to show clavs. Fitted jeans or chinos. Never wear loose/baggy shit. Ass must be highlighted.

When I had clear skin the difference in attention I got wearing capped tshirt which brings out delts and arms vs regular non fitted t was night and day

Casual joggers/sweatpants are fine if they fit good

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Style does matter, stop giving the chad can wear Walmart ripped clothing meme out cause women are materialistic than ever. Sometimes gl people are not even enough for them, you need to have a culture/clout nowadays. People ignored my post about fashion, it's an easy way to get cheap clothing that women do notice (but that very depends on the type of girl you're attracting, it applies to me considering the trends and age group). I was wearing a a$ap bike life hoodie, acw nylon grey pants, white af1 and I got approached by these bitches just because they liked my style and I got to meet their circle at the concert. I was also cashed so I had glasses sweaty ass curly hair but it didn't matter, also my ig posts get less recognition from bitches if I'm just wearing adidas or some shit. most these people saying its over if you are putting time into your style probably wear skinny jeans and a JUST DO IT shirt to an event lol. its not about attraction, its about making a statement.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Chad looks good in shit stained rags. ded srs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and JellyBelly
Chad dresses like shit and still gets pussy.
Clothes are cope if you’re sub 7 psl.

Looks are king, but dressing nice can also give you a certain edge (not that it‘ll instantly make you chad)

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Clothes just give you a slight advantage over others who are at the same psl score as you

Bad clothes can certainly make you look shittier, but there's no dress for my face.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr