Most Important Parts of Eye Area

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
(Disclaimer, this is my opinion so don't get butthurt if your favorite model doesn't have some of these features)

1. Hooding amount and hooding tilt

- The amount of hooding or rather the less UEE your eyes show, the better your eyes look. Sunken eyes are the arguably one of the worst things if not the worst thing to have in your eye area, it makes your eyes look cuckish and un-shielded.

- Not only is the amount of hooding important, but so is the hooding tilt. Negative hooding, depending on how negative, can make your eyes look aged and sad and youd probably be better off with minimal uee than excessive negative hooding. An example of this is Mike Tyson's hooding:
Tyson

It even gives the impression that your eyes are more negatively tilted by the hooding alone. And if you have good eyelashes, excessive negative hooding can make it backfire on you by pointing the eyelashes downwards and enhancing that NCT look even moreso.
- Excessive negative hooding is usually due to aging or negative supra-orbitals.

- The ideal tilt is neutral hooding as it makes your eye area look square and compact. An example of this is Sean O'Pry:
Hoodingtype

Notice how rectangular his orbitals look? Even with sub-ideal lower lids? The overall amount of hooding and and the tilt are one of the main reasons he gets mentioned as having one of the best eye areas in the world, despite lacking in many areas (lower lid tightness, lack of medial canthus, average pfl, etc etc.)

- The other type of hooding that exists is positive hooding and gets argued to be even better than neutral hooding by some, an example being Jordan Barrett:
Positive

My issue with this argument is that positive hooding detracts from the rectangular look that neutral hooding has, which I consider to be more masculine looking. Another thing about positive hooding is that its usually an occurrence of less protruding and higher set browridge. Notice how the hooding stops at a certain point with O'Pry's eyes and keeps going with Barretts?:

If O'Pry's brows were higher set and less protruding, the hooding would be able to swoop down and create the "positive hooding" look. Barrett's type of hooding almost resembles an epicanthal fold which isn't good at all since it covers part of the medial canthus.

2. Eyebrows and eyebrow set

- Just like hooding, eyebrows can have a massive impact on eye area. Albeit eyebrows aren't part of the actual eye, it provides a visual shielding to the eye area, hence it's so important.

- Positively
tilted are ideal:
image0.gif

Positive eyebrow tilt
is a result of positive supraorbitals. Negative eyebrow tilt is a result of negative supraorbitals.

- Neutral eyebrow tilt is the second best after positive eyebrows.

- Thick eyebrows beat sparse ones, as dense eyebrows call more attention to your eye area and look more aggressive.

- Low set eyebrows are ideal as they are more DOM than high set eyebrows, which are more androgynous:
Domeyes
(Dom)
Androeyes
(Androg.)

- Ever wondered why this guy gets compliments SPECIFICALLY for his eye area? Even with a pretty subhuman shape?
Lorenzo Zurzolo

It's because his eyebrows and eyebrow set halo his eye area into looking like "psychopath eyes." If it weren't for his eyebrows, he'd be just like any other incel with immense scleral show (except it wouldn't be as bad because he has PCT unlike most with scleral show)

3. PFL to PFH Ratio

- We are now getting into the eyeshape itself, and what better way to show it's importance with than palpebral fissure length to height ratio.

- A good pfl to pfh ratio (3.0-3.5) will ensure that any eye shape will look horizontally long and vertically short, regardless of the raw pfl or pfh measurements. PFL by itself is a meme, as most people with buggy eyes would tend to have a high pfl due to less bone around the eyes:
Pfl

PFH by itself is also a meme, because beady eyes look like shit:
Beady

- Here are two examples of a good PFL to PFH ratio, both lacking in opposite areas:
Elias

Elias De Poot doesn't have vertically compact eyes (minor scleral show) but his eyes look good anyways because the width makes up for it.
Chico

Chico has an underaverage pfl (28mm or so) yet his eyes still look wide because they are vertically compact.

- Although a good pfl to pfh ratio is enough, it should come more from the pfh as, generally speaking, smaller eyes are more masculine.

4. Eyelashes

- Although MASSIVELY overlooked, eyelashes are extremely important as they frame the eye.

- What matters most with eyelashes are for them to be dark and thick. Length doesn't matter as they long lashes are feminine and can be invisible without good thickness

- Look at these two eye areas, one has excellent shape and the other has subhuman, the only difference are the eyelashes:
Keanu

Good pct, good lower lid, incredible medial canthus, decent hooding, etc, but his eye area becomes INVISIBLE without good lashes.
Timothee

NCT, droopy lower lid, etc. but we can all (hopefully) agree that his eye area stands out WAY MORE compared to Keanu Reeves. If you saw both of them in the streets, Timothee's eyes would catch your attention way before Keanu's can.

- Even if you have a good eye area, lack of lashes can completely brutalize your eye area. Thankfully, this is an easy fix with softmaxxing compared to the other features mentioned here.

5. Lower lid tightness

- Common, but necessary, a tight lower lid is an indication of good undereye support. Even with PCT angle, a droopy lower lid can make it look neutral or even nct:

Ian Somerhalder looks way more pct than the guy above, even though his canthal tilt is neutral:

6. Canthal Tilt

- A positive canthal tilt is ideal in both sexes, regardless of copers saying neutral canthal tilt is ideal for men. There isn't such a thing as "too much PCT"
(Credit to @Over)
- Positive canthal tilt looks hunter-esque, aggressive, dominant, whereas negative canthal tilt looks tired, weak, sad.

- Slight-moderate nct is manageable, but beyond that is a DEATH SENTENCE:

7. Eye Color Contrast

- Eye color is usually seen by normies as the most important part of the eyes, and while theres many examples to disprove that, there is no denying it has an importance on the eye area.

- More than the eye color itself, what matters is the contrast between the eye color and the rest of the face, for example, Jeremy Meeks has a much better eye color contrast than a typical Swede with blue eyes:

- Although generally speaking, a universally ideal color would be amber as it balances aesthetics and masculinity:

8. Medial canthus

- Not necessary, but an ideal medial canthus is long and downswept and can add alot to eye area aesthetics:

It can also help with canthal tilt appearance.

9. Orbital Vector

- We are now moving onto eye protection. a positive orbital vector is ideal as it shields the eyes from the side view:

- A negative orbital vector makes eyes look bulgy from the side:

A positive orbital vector is essential in creating deep set eyes.

10. Browridge Protrusion

- Essential to creating deep set eyes from the top half of the eyes and is a sign of higher testosterone

- It can also help a face look more forward grown from the side:

11. Lateral Orbital Rims

- A mostly forgotten feature, pronounced lateral orbital rims help create deep set eyes in the 3/4ths profile in tandum with the browridge and zygos:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adoniss, .👽., Deleted member 6403 and 32 others
Did Read Very Good Thread (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro, thecel and 5 others
0/10 eye area with 10/10 everything else. What would that make a person? Rating or PSL wise?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
#1) The eyeball

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
Thanks for including pictures I have a hard time understanding

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro, thecel and 1 other person
0/10 eye area with 10/10 everything else. What would that make a person? Rating or PSL wise?
this is what 0/10 eyes look like:

you can go answer that for yourself...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, Inscol, thecel and 1 other person
Mogs pin this
But green eyes mogs amber eyes from my experience OP

Also is there anyway to my your eyes have higher PFH?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
Shit I Messed up lol sorry.

I meant is there something you can do to your PFL to PFH ratio?
i guess squint but thats all, look into eye surgeries if you really wanna fix it

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, thecel and mido the slayer
Damn good guide

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TheEndHasNoEnd
PFL/PFH has literally killed me
I could pull anything on my face, but this has literally killed my hopes and dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Beyond moderate nct is not a death sentence.
It ain’t good but it’s always about how it works with your other features

Attachments

• C9BE6091-7EF0-4C97-8B27-16661DF260DF.png
    C9BE6091-7EF0-4C97-8B27-16661DF260DF.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
Beyond moderate nct is not a death sentence.
It ain’t good but it’s always about how it works with your other features
yours isnt as bad because you have a good width to height ratio for your eyes, which i explained is one of the most important features for eyes, more than canthal tilt

also you slayed during a different time period so idk if it still holds true

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 6310
yours isnt as bad because you have a good width to height ratio for your eyes, which i explained is one of the most important features for eyes, more than canthal tilt

also you slayed during a different time period so idk if it still holds true
Fair points
I never slayed bc 5’6