Most looksmaxers wont get great results with women

LOST

LOST

Gold
Many of the users here are above average
Some are orcs from Mordor, but its just a minority

The problem of this forum and most men is that even if they improve and become chad-lites will lose many pussies just due to their inability dealing with women and major insequirity.

Looksmax gotta go hand to hand with confidence and some basic social skills, BUT CONFIDENCE IS TOP TIER IMPORTANT.
Most men grew with no validation, bullying and bad results...so once they ascend they are still tarumatized and dont walk with confidenxe and respect women too much, they re scared of damn all with em.
This happened to me, i only picked up girls for 1-2 years one they threw to my arms
But once i developed my inner self, together with my handsome looks...i have too many hoes.

Really, u will solve little of your problems if u forget u re all autistic.
Your mind is destroyed due to ur bad young/teenage years.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rr93, Prince88, JawMogger and 6 others
just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: chadcelmax, 0hMan and 5.5psl
Just take a shower and be confident bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl and Deleted member 25354
Go back to Reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kama, VenatorLuparius, 0hMan and 3 others
just be confident bro
no, being confident itslf sucks
being handsome itself wont maximize results and u will still be an insecure bitch

Comments Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 21931, rand anon and 5 others
no, being confident itslf sucks
being handsome itself wont maximize results and u will still be an insecure bitch
if you're handsome enough everything should come with ease including women

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Shut the fuck up nigger

if you're handsome enough everything should come with ease including women
They come easier
and none ofus here will be top tier looks mega chad, so u rtheory sucks
I have experience, not just bullshit theory u spread on this forum

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and oxymoron
They come easier
and none ofus here will be top tier looks mega chad, so u rtheory sucks
I have experience, not just bullshit theory u spread on this forum
most men is that even if they improve and become chad-lites
chadlites get approached often, what the fuck are you talking about
if you get approached then you don't need to show the initial confidence for her to be attracted to you

chadlites get approached often, what the fuck are you talking about
if you get approached then you don't need to show the initial confidence for her to be attracted to you
Not true
Just lemme know how many pussies have u eaten last 365 days so i can start taking u serious
cause u literally talk like a minecraft player. 0 female experience

correct. looks meaan nothing to women. they have no aesthetic principles. They simply think with their clit. You're right, confidence of a certain type matters, but it is hard to artificially produce.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
correct. looks meaan nothing to women. they have no aesthetic principles. They simply think with their clit. You're right, confidence of a certain type matters, but it is hard to artificially produce.
looks matter
ofc they do
But this autistic forum readers they re not only ugly, they re useless

Not true
Just lemme know how many pussies have u eaten last 365 days so i can start taking u serious
cause u literally talk like a minecraft player. 0 female experience
How am I talking like a "minecraft player" isn't it true?
If you're chadlite then you should be good, UNLESS you're very autistic and retarded
If the female likes you first then it's easier for you to get along with her

you're acting like everyone here is braindead and can't keep a convo going, all you need it looks + nt
/thread

looks matter
ofc they do
But this autistic forum readers they re not only ugly, they re useless
they don't matter at all unless you're deformed.

yeah i get it maybe you have short term success but it wont last long because maybe youve no confidence and youre a loser even with good looks she could get dry and cheat on you with an uglier guy.

• +1
Reactions: LOST
Just benzo/phenibutmaxx to improve social skills if ure shy/introverted

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, JawMogger and Gaygymmaxx
Given that ascending has a astronomical impact on your treatment, primarily from women but men too. If you changed significantly, and should be confident, you would be. If you're not confident it's probably not in your head.

why u on this site?
Any proof or theory on this?
Because im obsessed with beauty and want to become an angel

Given that ascending has a astronomical impact on your treatment, primarily from women but men too. If you changed significantly, and should be confident, you would be. If you're not confident it's probably not in your head.
i was having hoes like never before and in my mind i was disgust8ng and bad looking
u suffeered bullying for years and ascendging didnt change that

Improve ur innerself

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
What OP is saying is legit. He's not saying don't improve your looks. But if you lack confidence and you're autistic af, women have so many options that they'll just pick a NT Chad over you. I'm not a virgin. But I'm not exactly swimming in punani either. Because I've got no game.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, rand anon, Prince88 and 3 others
What OP is saying is legit. He's not saying don't improve your looks. But if you lack confidence and you're autistic af, women have so many options that they'll just pick a NT Chad over you. I'm not a virgin. But I'm not exactly swimming in punani either. Because I've got no game.
I ve struggled with women looking really good cause i had no balls to scalate, talk or anything
I had 2 slays a month or so

Now i can have 7 a week iof i want just because i imporved all inside me
Looks are crucial anyways, but looks alone...meh

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Confident without looks = cringe. Being overconfident without anything = cringe

i was having hoes like never before and in my mind i was disgust8ng and bad looking
u suffeered bullying for years and ascendging didnt change that

Improve ur innerself
I was bullied in school and changed my mindet in direct proportion to the rate of my ascension

It's not hard to look in the mirror and measure amount of dopamine your brain releases, the feeling should always be getting better.

You have to be mentally ill to notice changes in your appearance and your social treatment and not acknowledge the difference

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 29581
confidence and social skills are genetic, it's all genetic

Some are orcs from Mordor, but its just a minority

The problem of this forum and most men is that even if they improve and become chad-lites will lose many pussies just due to their inability dealing with women and major insequirity.

Looksmax gotta go hand to hand with confidence and some basic social skills, BUT CONFIDENCE IS TOP TIER IMPORTANT.
Most men grew with no validation, bullying and bad results...so once they ascend they are still tarumatized and dont walk with confidenxe and respect women too much, they re scared of damn all with em.
This happened to me, i only picked up girls for 1-2 years one they threw to my arms
But once i developed my inner self, together with my handsome looks...i have too many hoes.

Really, u will solve little of your problems if u forget u re all autistic.
Your mind is destroyed due to ur bad young/teenage years.
Actually sort of true, confidence is important but no way is it over looks.

fact. improving looks is important but useless if you never work on your insecurities and confidence. this forum is too narc too accept challenging ideas

• +1
Reactions: LOST
The niggas here are so autistic and robotic that they can't fathom going out there and meeting people and doing things.

So they dream about looking like a gay model on the hopes life will happen for them.

Many such cases.
Give tutorial on how to go out and do things to meet new people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Yerico7 and ccwarrior
yeah i get it maybe you have short term success but it wont last long because maybe youve no confidence and youre a loser even with good looks she could get dry and cheat on you with an uglier guy.
Who cares. If you're good looking you should be pursuing short term relationships anyway.

fact. improving looks is important but useless if you never work on your insecurities and confidence. this forum is too narc too accept challenging ideas
Confidence comes after you improve your looks but there's a buffer period in between where you're still unsure of yourself. You need to accumulate positive feedback before you develop that inner confidence

Don't you feel sleepy on bezo??
Depends on the dose and which benzo. Some are short acting, some long. If you've built a bit of tolerance you will not get sleepy, and it'll always feel just like 2 to 3 drinks of alcohol in terms of lower inhibition, but without all the effects from alcohol like blurriness of sight, slurred speech etc. I don't barely even drink anymore when I go out with friends, max 2 beers.
Not everyone responds the same to each benzo. Start with a low dose always and see how that goes first. For most people that's about 0.5mgs of xanax. However for a longer effect other benzos are better like clonazepam, diazepam and bromazepam.
Check out the Bonzos discord, there's some very knowledgeable people that can help if you're really struggling with anxiety.
Also, never mix with alcohol in the beginning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Confidence comes after you improve your looks but there's a buffer period in between where you're still unsure of yourself. You need to accumulate positive feedback before you develop that inner confidence
true but it doesnt take away from the fact that theres some ugly guys with confidence who have no problems. maybe it can be attributed to their lack of negative experiences or better coping mechanisms with them

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger
true but it doesnt take away from the fact that theres some ugly guys with confidence who have no problems. maybe it can be attributed to their lack of negative experiences or better coping mechanisms with them
False bravado. You need the looks and positive experiences to back it up. Perfect example is Andrew Tate... all women can see through his false confidence

Depends on the dose and which benzo. Some are short acting, some long. If you've built a bit of tolerance you will not get sleepy, and it'll always feel just like 2 to 3 drinks of alcohol in terms of lower inhibition, but without all the effects from alcohol like blurriness of sight, slurred speech etc. I don't barely even drink anymore when I go out with friends, max 2 beers.
Not everyone responds the same to each benzo. Start with a low dose always and see how that goes first. For most people that's about 0.5mgs of xanax. However for a longer effect other benzos are better like clonazepam, diazepam and bromazepam.
Check out the Bonzos discord, there's some very knowledgeable people that can help if you're really struggling with anxiety.
Also, never mix with alcohol in the beginning.
I have natural producing Benzo like substance, the disorder called Idiopathic hypersomnia, so I feel sedated 24/7 fml

i wasnt able to look at people in the eyes
i was sweating and red to talk with women
i couldnt say two words

now its a game for me
it nos all genetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
The niggas here are so autistic and robotic that they can't fathom going out there and meeting people and doing things.

So they dream about looking like a gay model on the hopes life will happen for them.

Many such cases.
sad but true

i wasnt able to look at people in the eyes
i was sweating and red to talk with women
i couldnt say two words

now its a game for me
it nos all genetic
Cope

Just change ur brain chemistry brooo :soy:

• +1
Just benzo/phenibutmaxx to improve social skills if ure shy/introverted
Phenibut was pretty useless for me apart from using it as a sleep aid, need to try benzos though

News random autist disproves entire field of psychology

just ldar if u srsly think that

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon