MOST MAINSTREAM RELIGIONS ARE BLACKPILLED

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
If you went through the laws that's related to managing gender connections in mainstream religions such as Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, Japanese Shinto religion... They all saw woman as this physically and mentally weak creature who still holds power through sexual seduction and emotional manipulation, there's a reason now atheism is been used as a major tool in the hands of Feminism movements and Liberalism movements because they know once you take out religious related values such as virginity, the acceptance of the things you have and appreciating it instead of breaking values to chase high... OVER for most men and hypergamy will be fully alive, many females in my country keep marriage alive even when their sub5 husband goes through bankruptcy and can't even pay the bills just for the name of religion and the values, materialism goes against that.

One of things I liked about Buddha, he said that in reincarnation you will be a men if you did well in your past life, and if you did good in that life, you will be now reincarnated a men again but with better overall conditions and it goes like that, however you will get nurfed to a woman if you misbehavimed.

One of the blackpilled Hadith of prophet Mohamed pbuh, a friend came to him and told him i got married, the prophet said "is she a virgin " he told him no, then the prophet said "why didn't you pick a virgin who would vibe with you, it's OVER for you son".

It's awful how many atheist like @Wallenberg are cucks nowadays, this guys makes the most cucked opinions and is a woman ass licking cuck, many are like him who probably do that because mainstream atheism is pushing the narrative that being patriarchal is a form of religion effect upon you and you need to drop that and it's kinda funny when you think that the original fathers of modern atheism such as Darwin, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud... Were all against feminism and sexual liberation and warned us of what will happen once woman getting the same access as men such as divorce, votes...

Atheist or Agnostic, you should know nature is rigged against men, religious laws are in the favor of balance to give those men who are poor genetically or financially a change to get pussy and extending a family,you may disagree on how the universe is made and all that talk but MEN UP WHEN IT COMES TO HOW LIFE SHOULD BE GOING, nowadays even an average guy who has good genetics can't even find a wife in the west to build a family smh,the key for the west to fix the mess is killing materialist irreligious values, Pagan Romans as an example were even more patriarchal than modern days Europeans, they let the men fuck any woman besides his wife but his wife should be virgin for him or Thor or whatever Greek Gods they worship will thunder strike her ass and it was a necessity for men to be sexually satisfied because how could a soldier have the will to fight when his basic sexual needs aren't answered.

ovER.

tagging Abrahamic'cels : @BibleBelieving @AlexBrown84[/SIZE][/BGCOLOR][/SIZE][/BGCOLOR]
@the BULL @HarrierDuBois @Amnesia @Beastimmung @TsarTsar444 @emeraldglass @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @Fiqh @ReadBooksEveryday @Ryan @TRUE_CEL"] [/spoiler]
[spoiler="tagging Abrahamic'cels : @BibleBelieving @AlexBrown84
@the BULL @HarrierDuBois @Amnesia @Beastimmung @TsarTsar444 @emeraldglass @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @Fiqh @ReadBooksEveryday @Ryan @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, hiwasuwor and Ryan
dnrd tbh

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL and AlexBrown84
the original fathers of modern atheism such as Darwin, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud... Were all against feminism and sexual liberation and warned us of what will happen once woman getting the same access as men such as divorce, votes...
Elab

Islam is the only real religion, others are Jewish lies

Islam is the only real religion, others are Jewish lies
im muslim but Allah SWT told us christians are our allies ,specifically romans but i get what r saying

im muslim but Allah SWT told us christians are our allies ,specifically romans but i get what r saying
He never said that. He says Christian’s and Jews are allies against Muslims but Christian’s are better than Jews. Why you Muslims don’t know shit? Go read what Al walaa wal baraa is

You should probably elaborate on your words, before you cause some misunderstanding.
For instance, in the West, the lack of discussion on al-Walaa' wal-Baraa' leads people to mistakenly believe it is acceptable to befriend the disbelievers. In the East, the failure to address these 'aqeedah issues directly results in people being misled into thinking it is fine to befriend the misguided and that unity can be achieved despite fundamental disagreements

كيف يا اخي؟
I probably shouldn't have edited but replied again:
For instance, in the West, the lack of discussion on al-Walaa' wal-Baraa' leads people to mistakenly believe it is acceptable to befriend the disbelievers. In the East, the failure to address these 'aqeedah issues directly results in people being misled into thinking it is fine to befriend the misguided and that unity can be achieved despite fundamental disagreements

I probably shouldn't have edited but replied again:
لم أفهمك بالضبط لكن انا لم اقل هم اصدقاء بل قلت انهم قد يكونو حلفاء في القران اليهود هم اكثر كرها و قيل ان المسيحين اكثر مودة

لم أفهمك بالضبط لكن انا لم اقل هم اصدقاء بل قلت انهم قد يكونو حلفاء في القران اليهود هم اكثر كرها و قيل ان المسيحين اكثر مودة
Yes, however, you should refrain from speaking without presenting a scholarly reference or evidence regarding your statement.

For example:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
He never said that. He says Christian’s and Jews are allies against Muslims but Christian’s are better than Jews. Why you Muslims don’t know shit? Go read what Al walaa wal baraa is

۞ لَتَجِدَنَّ
أَشَدَّ
ٱلنَّاسِ
عَدَٰوَةٗ
لِّلَّذِينَ
ءَامَنُواْ
ٱلۡيَهُودَ
وَٱلَّذِينَ
أَشۡرَكُواْۖ
وَلَتَجِدَنَّ
أَقۡرَبَهُم
مَّوَدَّةٗ
لِّلَّذِينَ
ءَامَنُواْ
ٱلَّذِينَ
قَالُوٓاْ
إِنَّا
نَصَٰرَىٰۚ
ذَٰلِكَ
بِأَنَّ
مِنۡهُمۡ
قِسِّيسِينَ
وَرُهۡبَانٗا
وَأَنَّهُمۡ
لَا
يَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ

translation :​

You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33079

۞ لَتَجِدَنَّ​

أَشَدَّ​

ٱلنَّاسِ​

عَدَٰوَةٗ​

لِّلَّذِينَ​

ءَامَنُواْ​

ٱلۡيَهُودَ​

وَٱلَّذِينَ​

أَشۡرَكُواْۖ​

وَلَتَجِدَنَّ​

أَقۡرَبَهُم​

مَّوَدَّةٗ​

لِّلَّذِينَ​

ءَامَنُواْ​

ٱلَّذِينَ​

قَالُوٓاْ​

إِنَّا​

نَصَٰرَىٰۚ​

ذَٰلِكَ​

بِأَنَّ​

مِنۡهُمۡ​

قِسِّيسِينَ​

وَرُهۡبَانٗا​

وَأَنَّهُمۡ​

لَا​

يَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ​

٨٢​

You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant.
literally just search up what Al walaa wal baraa is

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
the verse is obvious for God's sake bro should i need a scholar to simplify the language of quran which i was born among its speakers
Yes, however, you should refrain from speaking without presenting a scholarly reference or evidence regarding your statement.

For example:

۞ لَتَجِدَنَّ​

أَشَدَّ​

ٱلنَّاسِ​

عَدَٰوَةٗ​

لِّلَّذِينَ​

ءَامَنُواْ​

ٱلۡيَهُودَ​

وَٱلَّذِينَ​

أَشۡرَكُواْۖ​

وَلَتَجِدَنَّ​

أَقۡرَبَهُم​

مَّوَدَّةٗ​

لِّلَّذِينَ​

ءَامَنُواْ​

ٱلَّذِينَ​

قَالُوٓاْ​

إِنَّا​

نَصَٰرَىٰۚ​

ذَٰلِكَ​

بِأَنَّ​

مِنۡهُمۡ​

قِسِّيسِينَ​

وَرُهۡبَانٗا​

وَأَنَّهُمۡ​

لَا​

يَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ​

٨٢​

I'm not trying to reprimand you but you should probably refrain from interpreting as you wish:
Consider how cautious and reverent Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq (may Allah be pleased with him) was with the Qur'an, refraining from personal interpretations: "Which land would carry me and which sky would shelter me if I were to speak about the Book of Allah, the Almighty, based on my own opinion or on what I know?"

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allah have mercy upon him) have a severe warning: "Whoever speaks about the Qur'an based on his own opinion, let him prepare his place in the Fire (Hell)." (Source)

the verse is obvious for God's sake bro should i need a scholar to simplify the language of quran which i was born among its speakers
Ash-Shaatibi (may Allah have mercy upon him) said in [الاعتصام] (1/354): "There is no difference of opinion concerning the fact that the agreement of the common folk is of no significance."

I'm on my PC atm so I'll probably just reply to you in English
تستطيغ تغيير اللغة من الاعدادات

Dumbass I’m telling you to listen and read scholars explanation on it
what u wrote got nothing to do with what i said ,al walaa and baraa ...talks about leaning to those who against the religion of yours , leaning, i didnt say God said we should lean to christians but we could be allies,youre twisting things ,also youre the christian who dont know shit ,go suck kikes

I ordered stickers so I can actually type, not put them on yet tbh
brutalnosticker pill, but i wrote arabic with latin keyboards with no arabic stickers

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
as soon as i saw religion and bp (bone press) i knew it wasnt worth my time
oh no ,anyways nobody cares ,ur time is rotting making edgy avis, also the dnrd guy is a muslim

oh no ,anyways nobody cares ,ur time is rotting making edgy avis, also the dnrd guy is a muslim
how is my avi 'edgy' and i know + didnt ask sep fag

Based take honestly. But I do think women should have like interests other than starting a family or someshit that comes from religon/redpill stuff. But the low bodycount virgin thing is real. My mom is a stay at home trad wife, and now that I moved out, she has nothing to do. Its too sad to watch personally. I was literally her whole life. She still sends me food through mail :(.

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
Based take honestly. But I do think women should have like interests other than starting a family or someshit that comes from religon/redpill stuff. But the low bodycount virgin thing is real. My mom is a stay at home trad wife, and now that I moved out, she has nothing to do. Its too sad to watch personally. I was literally her whole life. She still sends me food through mail :(.
Where r u from?

Good homie, can you tell me some legal ways for me to come from Morocco to America, my skin is white, i get mistaken for being Spanish sometimes, my hair is smooth, i speak English and write it perfectly, i speak French too, the situation here is fucked up i can't take it anymore, my parents are tired
I'm from the great country of America. From cali, but I live in the south now with the racist crackers for college.

Christianity was this way before it came woke, how sad. Women should be in the kitchen and not allowed to vote. Useless whores

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Christianity was this way before it came woke, how sad. Women should be in the kitchen and not allowed to vote. Useless whores
i agree with the first part

secularism was a mistake